Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party (49444 Views)

Tunde Ednut Receives 6 Cows And N5m From Obi Cubana / Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Dshocker(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kudos to him
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Omicron007: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
post=109574855:
E pay Tunde

You say?

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by lomprico(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
kinzation:
EFCC will make a U-turn again for re-arrest grin

It's FTC baby....

They should target tinubu first
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Opi ike onye ocha don suffer! grin

The people paying those money in reality; see how she is crying below!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by UnabashedIPOB: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian businessman, Obi Cubana has gifted popular Nigerian artiste and blogger, Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle well known as Tunde Ednut the sum of five million naira (N5,000,000) and six cows to mark his birthday.

Then after eating this beastialized FULANI COW, this one would be reasoning below the level of a cow just like the rest.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
When you have money, friends will be coming for your rescue.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Springboot: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Tunde can neva insult dos he's gaining from, he's a slave to rich guys, if u know u know

Well said.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Bignuell(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Tunde can neva insult dos he's gaining from, he's a slave to rich guys, if u know u know
Man is now obi's personal piper grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Shyboyk(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
NewsPerson:
Nigerian businessman, Obi Cubana has gifted popular Nigerian artiste and blogger, Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle well known as Tunde Ednut the sum of five million naira (N5,000,000) and six cows to mark his birthday.

The excited blogger, Tunde Ednut took to his social media page to thank Obi cubana.

Me too suppose chop this Obi money

Tunde posted pictures of the six cows with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY9vxIdpAzd/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by YourFavorite21(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Doings cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
paparazi232:
OBi CuBana my mentor
Indeed
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by porthouse7(f): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
adioolayi:
Baba...tell the other Cubana to pay that guy that said he dey owe am NGN 750,000 ...

He should pay him his money as reported in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6945613/kiilaboi-cubana-chief-priest-owing#109508872
not obi cubana...ode
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tunde Headnut the failed music talentless short rude midget suppose dey pay Instagram tax for giving him free avenue to be posting things and enjoying favours from celebs.

Na Grace sha. Happy Birthday
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Righthussle: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Igbo and Yoruba big boys don't hate themselves na the E-rats dey hate each other like say tomorrow no dey.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by mrkings84(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
OC my birthday is next month 11th....
How e go be Na?

Make I drop account number??

Go blessed u in advance.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Asour: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:

A Slave ?

Nah. He Kowtows them but he is certainly not a slave.

But then again don't we all kowtow people one way or the other? Even OC. Kowtows people.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by StarGra: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why you go insult person you dey gain from??

TheKingsmann:
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Jaqenhghar: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:
He 8s like Dele Momodu
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by adioolayi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
porthouse7:
not obi cubana...ode

Go back and read my post, this time, slowly...and decide who be ode between you and I.

I know shame no go allow you gree say you don messup grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
IG Blogging is good business I guess.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by jigo1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one, the cow man cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Khaysee: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tunde come collect your gift oooo
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by TUBLEZ(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I made a shirt for him too, I might be performing at his party if I don't have other shows to attend
i wil be thr life and direct angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by techWriter3: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tunde can neva disrespect dos he's attaining from, he's a slavery to rich fellas, if u tell u tell
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
hyfr:
Industrious igbo and yoruba men making waves together, the poverty stricken ones are killing themselves on nairaland with tribalism

Don't mind the the congregation of ignoramus
Nairaland tribal online warlords
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by RPG2020(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Vanity crew where are you? Where is the poverty stricken vulturegriller. Come and cry.

This na the food you sell your birth certificate to

It's finished shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by wonseun780: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
atarapa76: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Blackfire:
[s]He couldn't buy my cows because he couldn't afford it...

As for tunde edwat hope you won't insult him later o

Anyways I sell cows o[/s]

See u , see die.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Decryptor(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Igbo business mogul gives N5m and six cows to broke Yoruba Instagram yeyebrity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Stevyne: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Na better slave him be o grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Psalmistproject: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
smile11s:
I hope those are made in Igbo cows. I know the 5m is definitely Igbo made.

IgboAmaka

Y not wait till Thursday before making this stupid comment
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
hyfr:
Industrious igbo and yoruba men making waves together, the poverty stricken ones are killing themselves on nairaland with tribalism
Chai....ko to tribal warriors of Nairaland... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage / Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.