Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party (49463 Views)

Tunde Ednut Receives 6 Cows And N5m From Obi Cubana / Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tunde has made many people celebrity...He deserve everything coming his way.

Iñstagram yesterday was all about him.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Obi Cubana...mumu never do o!

Igbo people self with there misplaced priority

Can an Afonja Yoruba skull mining tribe gift his Igbo tribe's man money and live stock no matter how close they are?

Many of Obi Cubana Igbo brothers may have been asking him for help that he would have turned down

This life choke o! and still, no balance.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Iamdbull: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
TUBLEZ:
i wil be thr life and direct angry
We go jam then brotherman

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Amojii:
Igbo people self with there misplaced priority

Can an Afonja Yoruba skull mining tribe gift his Igbo tribe man money and live stock no matter how close they are

Many of his Igbo brothers may have been asking his ( Obi Cubana ) for help that he will have turned down

This life no choke and no balance too

Ask questions before saying somethings
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don't need to ask question I already no the answer...

MoneyMustBMade:

Ask questions before saying somethings
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IYAEBE IS COMING FOR YA

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by madukaanaya(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
HKzone:
Nice one from Obi shocked
Old American Facebook with dating available. Old Nigerian Facebook available. Google voice number available.
WhatsApp 090-181 69. 484
whats the gain
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by pikechukwu6(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tunde is a cow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by McTobe(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Who know Obi Cubana monicker on nairaland, there is business we have to do together here
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by kane10(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Obi cubana.. Is just doing business as usual, the tunde ednut party is gonna hold in his club, so his getting his money back and extra, that's show biz for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Buckeyemedia1: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
kinzation:
EFCC will make a U-turn again for re-arrest grin

It's FTC baby....

I thought ipob had banned Eastern Nigerians from anything related with cow issues?

So which one be Obi Cubana dash person 6 malus?
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by jimyjames(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
hyfr:
Industrious igbo and yoruba men making waves together, the poverty stricken ones are killing themselves on nairaland with tribalism

You are one of them cause you are the first to mention tribe here.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Onyeka2019: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
HKzone:

Old American Facebook with dating available.
Old Nigerian Facebook available.
Google voice number available.

WhatsApp 090-181 69. 484

How much you day run your old A. Favebook with dating
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by porthouse7(f): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
adioolayi:

Go back and read my post, this time, slowly...and decide who be ode between you and I.

I know shame no go allow you gree say you don messup grin grin
na dat fat cubana dey owe
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Danny50: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Has the idiot paid the 700k he owed??

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Poleski: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Far better than spending that money on a girl because of pussy! angry

Don't underestimate the Power of the pussy, especially, good one!
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by nachisunday(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I made a shirt for him too, I might be performing at his party if I don't have other shows to attend
so dbull you special this one for tunde woww. I will like to have small private talk with you @Dbull #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by nachisunday(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Igbos the world wide. Obi cubana God will continue to enrish your pocket givers neva lack.

Uche maduagwu the Red bra actor will talk on this matter now just give me like 30hours its like he is busy in his office. let me gess what he will say *happy birthday @tundeednutmafusa LLNP and God will cont to bless obi cubana for the gift he offered to you, not like @davido that beg for money to buy just one car(RR) but he later change him mind chop the money alone promise to give out the money to charity. instead tunde ednut is doing giveaway to fans good of him happy birthday once again @tundeednutmafusa.#instagram#manoftheyear#facebook#lekki#nollywood#badcomment#redbracomic.
Let me stop here
If you are following him on ig @uchemaduagwu wait for his post. LOL from my ass
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by nedekid: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Poverty stricken BMC Zombies ably led by the vulture griller won't like this news.

All their party has for them is shown below.
After all the moronic rantings and senseless spamming of threads, this is what the party has for them.
For real? shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by cowmanager2000: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Maybe it’s comedy
If true then the guy’s wealth is questionable
Rich people are ‘stingy’
Real business men don’t spend like this way
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Life no balance at all
And my dad died but no kobo yet for burial or stuffs... Make I see 500k and 1 cow lasan..I go manage am
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by 123papas(m): 5:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Righthussle:
Igbo and Yoruba big boys don't hate themselves na the E-rats dey hate each other like say tomorrow no dey.
The E-rats even sleep with each other but like rats are just mischievous.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by perdollar(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2022
hyfr:
Industrious igbo and yoruba men making waves together, the poverty stricken ones are killing themselves on nairaland with tribalism
Tinder is from Kogi Oga
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by mctons: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2022
HKzone:

Old American Facebook with dating available.
Old Nigerian Facebook available.
Google voice number available.

WhatsApp 090-181 69. 484

You must be a Yahoo! Yahoo! @EFCC pls do the needful
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by eteba(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2022
.....some of the cows are malnourished, that`s all i can humbly say. Thank you
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by hosuji88(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Party way u no fit come... I beg just dey dat side o...�����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali / E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.