Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party (49456 Views)

Tunde Ednut Receives 6 Cows And N5m From Obi Cubana / Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by jimtemi1: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Friend with benefits..how I wish to be close to one of this billionaire
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by PROPHETmichael: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Blackfire:
He couldn't buy my cows because he couldn't afford it...

As for tunde edwat hope you won't insult him later o

If a rich man couldn't afford your cows, is it ordinary citizen that will be able?

Anyways I sell cows o
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by kinzation(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2022
lomprico:

They should target tinubu first
Lol
We both know Tinubu is untouchable
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by kinzation(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I thought ipob had banned Eastern Nigerians from anything related with cow issues?

So which one be Obi Cubana dash person 6 malus?
Lol
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Carlyscales: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Tunde can neva insult dos he's gaining from, he's a slave to rich guys, if u know u know
Should he be slaving for poor people??

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by yomi531(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
This Guy Tunde Ednut , na my senior for boarding house those day oo. Na born again he be then. Never knew he go dey dis famous
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by lilioj: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Asour:

A Slave ?

Nah. He Kow tows them but his is certainly not a slave.

But then again don't we all know tow people one way or the other? Even OC. Low tows to people.
Thanks just learnt a new word. 'kowtow'
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by OlawaleBammie: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2022
perdollar:
Tinder is from Kogi Oga
So we dont have yoruba in kogi again just as igbos has ibo in rivers??

Eehn omoise?
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by perdollar(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
So we dont have yoruba in kogi again just as igbos has ibo in rivers??

Eehn omoise?
I guess Rotimi Amaechi n Segun Arinze r Yoruba or Igbo bc of their state
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Charlesochigbog: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2022
THE HIGH CHIEF HAS DONE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, CHIEF OBI CUBANA, MAY GOD CONTINUED TO BLESSED YOU, AS YOU BLESSED OTHER,
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Damilary22: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2022
kinzation:
EFCC will make a U-turn again for re-arrest grin

It's FTC baby....

kinzation:

It's FTC baby....

kinzation:

It's FTC baby....

tongue
kinzation:

It's FTC baby....

kinzation:

It's FTC baby....

kinzation:

It's FTC baby....

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by hyfr(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2022
perdollar:
Tinder is from Kogi Oga
who made mention of tinder
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by hyfr(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2022
jimyjames:

You are one of them cause you are the first to mention tribe here.
do I know you? Prove your point
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by jimyjames(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
hyfr:
do I know you? Prove your point
You are the first to mention tribe on this thread so you are one of them
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by hyfr(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
jimyjames:

You are the first to mention tribe on this thread so you are one of them
engage yourself I'm things worth it, I won't reply u again
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by perdollar(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
hyfr:
who made mention of tinder
e b like say u don take ogun
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Prince001(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
mytime24:
Showbiz

Absolutely! No good investigative journalism in Nigeria cos if theres one they will exposed these people for who they really are.
Example, how much Obi cubana paying his workers, are they (Chief priest) treating them well? Then that will open up to many to really know d type of person they really are!!!!!!!!!! Cos all d show off na PR!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by OlawaleBammie: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
perdollar:
I guess Rotimi Amaechi n Segun Arinze r Yoruba or Igbo bc of their state
a no know their states ooh
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Hiq0: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
for what
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party by Sakasitay(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
hyfr:
Industrious igbo and yoruba men making waves together, the poverty stricken ones are killing themselves on nairaland with tribalism

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi) / Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage / Omosefe Woghiren: Things Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Family Didn't Do At The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.