Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School (20669 Views)

“I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Realpain: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish I didn't had to suffer through depression through my school days. People were focusing on relationship and grades and I was busy dealing with depression and anxiety. I'm doing a lot better now but my productivity could have been much higher. Anyway everything happens for a reason I'm more wiser, inspire and motivated now in life. Nothing scare me any more. Anything life throws at me I'm going to chest it

11 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by toprealman: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:
I regret not having friends. My life in uni, was really boring.

Also not seizing opportunities during holidays to learn skills and going for internships.
Good for you!
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Agustephenogwo: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish I was taught about money,the power of investing in stocks and shares at a very young age.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Coldie(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kokoebapluse:

I was once a science student but later I quite.

But do you know that art students get job easily in their industry but is not easy to secure job for science student in their field. All what we should concludes on is that let study what makes us happy.
That industry arts student get job in, science student can come and will still get same job in it. While like u said science student don’t get job easily in their industry, if to get job as a science student is hard in your field do u know how hard it is for art students then
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Coldie(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Agustephenogwo:
I wish I was taught about money,the power of investing in stocks and shares at a very young age.
U should be happy u weren’t
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Zagee: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wished I bought 100k worth of btc when it was first introduced to me back in 2015

And also following through with my PM certification.
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by petitejolie(f): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Learn skills and I was very young and sharp then and had no distractions cos I was not the boyfriend and girlfriend type. Wasn't interested at all. It would have been very easy to learn varieties of skills

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Lightway: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I don dey ball Sha

I de use iPhone 11 pro max and I am currently building one small house Sha....

We aren't were we wannabe but we shall dey push....

Omo e still dey pay. Make man ball too

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Kaolaniyi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish I had buy Bitcoin when it was first introduce to me
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by pansophist(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

In the land of simps at the time of foolishness the destiny of a simping kingdom lies on the shoulder of a young kid his name is fernandez pablo

You self watch Merlin. You sabi better thing. Btw, the person you quoted is a woman.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by cooltola(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Buy HTC in 2011 when it was under a dollar. I would have brought at least 10
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by l0uie(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Aforxzy:
I wished I had put in more effort in my studies..wished I had a first class.......

Be grateful. The ones that died on the way would have wished to spill even, if that'd would spare their lives.
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Tompee2: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish I started writing Professional Certification on time. However, it's not late since I have Done few. Thank God no Regrets.
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Sucremaque: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Also not seizing opportunities during holidays to learn skills and going for internships.
cry
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Goldbw122(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
I misss not making friends, I learn a lot of skill when in schoo, and I don't have any relationship with any girl, so am in the real world now and I want to have a girlfriend even when money nor dey.
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Volksguys1985: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

i can be ur friend now, but you will let me play o
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
If I know that Toto will not add any value to my life I won't have wasted my time Damilola and Zinatu.
Shege harda zinatu kaci
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Purplereigns(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

You call yourself anime girl why am I not surprised
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Hassanmaye(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omicron007:

You finished from ABU? grin
Lol Abu people are fucking girls
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Hassanmaye(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Wish I followed my course mates and roommates to clubbing then and having fun.
They all have connections now and have made it in life
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Badbishop15(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
juniormod:
from my 200 level I was popular and I had friends, but all these changed later, its a long story.

Alright...I pray you find friends that really love and have your back anytime...
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by jamexborn(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish I had given my all towards leaving this country, i wish I didn't believe in Nigeria
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Volksguys1985: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
No regret really, but could not find love in uni
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by donMIG(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Reduce like 10 years komot from. My age
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by atymat: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish I learnt at least one tech skill.
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Nyascobar1414: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Check this out...
I have an Uncle who is based in the U.S.... He told me to write waec or GCE again cos I didn't have upto 5A's in the compulsory science subject.. I should also apply for cambridge that If I have upto 3A's. He's gonna apply for a scholarship to study pre medicals (before venturing into medicine and surgery).. But I've already written Jamb waiting for admission here in a federal University(aspiring for medsurg)..
So I'm damnn confused whether I should chose the cambridge exams stuff to study in U.S or I should stay back, cos this stories una dey yarn me ehh...
Jus be like gbas gbos(vawulence)..
Me no wan regret oo
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by IhateMyDad: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
YellowMayor:

1. I wish I had financial freedom. I would have performed better academically and careerly cry

2. I wish I didn't study science. I can't fit into it. I only did because that's the sign of being an effico in the 90s. I just wasted a significant years of my lifetime on what I wouldn't use in the future. All my life is business and business

Can relate to the two rn.

second one most especially.

I don't think I can continue no more.

Worst of all the course is 5yrs
and I'm just entering the 4th year which is IT, and the damn school just posted us to some bush to finish up the 2 remaining years

The course is agriculture, which definitely I'm not going to use.

I feel I can't continue no more. Like I might drop

Especially for the fact that where the sent us is very underdeveloped, and I can't even hustle there

How tf would I be feeding for 2 years.

Damn.. Just needed to share
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Sheleads(f): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
I have no regrets

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by YellowMayor(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
IhateMyDad:

Can relate to the two rn.

second one most especially.

I don't think I can continue no more.

Worst of all the course is 5yrs
and I'm just entering the 4th year which is IT, and the damn school just posted us to some bush to finish up the 2 remaining years

The course is agriculture, which definitely I'm not going to use.

I feel I can't continue no more. Like I might drop

Especially for the fact that where the sent us is very underdeveloped, and I can't even hustle there

How tf would I be feeding for 2 years.

Damn.. Just needed to share

Hmmmmmmm!

I really can relate. If you will welcome my advice, do not drop out of school. Even if it means graduating with pass. Nigerian system doesn't so much count on credibility and capability. Only on connections. The most important is to be able to present a certificate and connection will do the remaining for you. Except you don't know your way in Nigeria. You can surely get a job even in oil and gas sector in Nigeria.
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by BigDawsNet: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

What skill is that? And why is it foods and not the IT skill on your profile?

Web development / Cyber security...

I don't have to put it on ma profile...

I based in the US and im working for an IT company and also freelancing across the US only
Re: Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School by Pravedk: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
That your uncle that is telling you make you just do and graduate

Omo, no take am too serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The LONGEST Word In The World / Lawyers Caught Writing Exams For Students, Law School DG Alleges / Bayode Olawunmi Treasures Breaks Guinness World Record Longest Reading Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.