Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja (6616 Views)

Communities Should Print Their Own Currency / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Inec Chairman Should Print The Faces Of The Candidate Rather Than Just Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Worldlegend(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will contribute money to this course... We need to avert serious mistake

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by tobidipity(m): 5:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Wahala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by biafrasun: 5:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu the octogerian and ancestor that suppose be in the elderly people's home.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by headSmasher: 5:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Stupidity is it when you try to bring down someone that is greater than your great grandfathers to your father, may mkpurumiri not render our brain useless, I raise.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Coolsperm: 5:41am On Jan 22, 2022
This man as useless as the peace in islam

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by BigYash: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
Stupidity is it when you try to bring down someone that is greater than your great grandfathers to your father, may mkpurumiri not render our brain useless, I raise.
Nobody is bringing anybody down. That old man should retire,cux he can't be the solution.. Imagine him telling people that he is gonna build on Buhari's foundation.. Foundation of lies,deceit and witch hunting for 8years now.. I forgot to add,sponsoring terrorism. Abeg make BAT bounce back to London where he came from o.. You self no dey think? Can Tinibu handle Nigeria to make it better? Na wah for una o

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by ajani68: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
This your pictures really funny , abeg it's early morning, I have been laughing since, grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by inspectorg(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Make una leave jagaban bogu aloneooooo!!!!
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by helinues: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu for president or Lagoon straight

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
I will contribute money to this course... We need to avert serious mistake
Why not respect yourself and stop mocking him..what really is your problem?you think this is gonna stop those who want to vote him from doing so?you are even giving them more energy..

You don't want him don't vote him simple.. spreading unnecessary pictures makes no sense..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by bigjackass: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Nigerians never learn. We are already gearing up to use sentiments and vote this octogenarian again despite his history of corruption, then resume the lamentations again after few days. The cycle never ends in this country

6 Likes

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by YorubaKing: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
grin
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Haynnie: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2022
LIKE for COVID-19 SHARE for BAT

4 Likes

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by owobokiri(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2022
He looks like a dog vomit.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Bounceboune7: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2022
BigYash:
Nobody is bringing anybody down. That old man should retire,cux he can't be the solution.. Imagine him telling people that he is gonna build on Buhari's foundation.. Foundation of lies,deceit and witch hunting for 8years now.. I forgot to add,sponsoring terrorism. Abeg make BAT bounce back to London where he came from o.. You self no dey think? Can Tinibu handle Nigeria to make it better? Na wah for una o
who is d better alternative?
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by respect80(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
I would rather take covid19 vaccine than vote Tinubu as president. grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Brimstone77: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:

He is greater than their great grand father's in taking drugs.. grin grin

Ndi skull miners ..
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
All this unnecessary thread won't stop people who will vote Tinubu from voting him

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Worldlegend(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2022
tobidipity:
I've thought of this o. I can do it though

I am not in Lagos neither abuja.
But these are the two most strategic states... Can we do it?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Worldlegend(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
who is d better alternative?

Who is more industrious??
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Nobody body will vote tinubu...

Not hating ok, just fact...
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Worldlegend(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
All this unnecessary thread won't stop people who will vote Tinubu from voting him

It's not just a thread. But a suggestion on how we can contribute to avert the disaster ahead
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by OneTwoOne(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Uwazuruike was right afterward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by OneTwoOne(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Peter Obi?
Worldlegend:

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Bounceboune7: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

u said tinubu isn't d best for us,then which better alternative do u suggest?
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by tobidipity(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

I am not in Lagos neither abuja.
But these are the two most strategic states... Can we do it?

I'm in Lagos. So we have to get someone in Abuja
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
.I am A southerner, a Delta, but I prefer osinbanjo even if PDP fields a candidate. D reason I don't want tinubu is that Nigerians seriously need a break from the set of 1990s. They have caused so much damage to future generations. And tinubu was a part
So many of us may not know this.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Ikea81: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2022
If Tinubu gets the APC ticket I will jump into the lagoon. This man will never get the ticket,. He will be humiliated and told the ugly truth at the end. Mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

It's not just a thread. But a suggestion on how we can contribute to avert the disaster ahead
Las Las

You no get pass one votem
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Uwazuruike was right afterward
Yeah...
You're a great researcher...
I think you benefitted from the great Afonja skullership.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Worldlegend(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Las Las

You no get pass one votem

I am a crusader.. my crusade is my vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Southern Geopolitical Nigerian Women Dressings In The 1920s / Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha / Second Niger Bridge To Open By February 2022 - George Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.