Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja (6627 Views)

Communities Should Print Their Own Currency / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Inec Chairman Should Print The Faces Of The Candidate Rather Than Just Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Bounceboune7: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigYash:
So na tribe be ur headache ,right? grin You can see why I said common sense is far from you.. For your information, I am not Igbo,but I like them for their boldness ,despite all the intimidation by the current Fulani government .. So,you can go lick Tinubu's asshole.. I fvcking don't care,if you will get lost in his asshole grin
i am Yoruba n am proud of it

I stand tall anywhere to defend my tribe n i cant deny my tribe whatsoever because I want to b mischievous.

Tinubu will rule your flatskull,get that into your head

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by BigYash: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
i am Yoruba n am proud of it

I stand tall anywhere to defend my tribe n i cant deny my tribe whatsoever because I want to b mischievous.

Tinubu will rule your flatskull,get that into your head
Election is almost here.. I will see how your grandfather will rule and ruin your destiny .. Because you are Yoruba,so they will tell you to jump into fire ,the mumu you will jump in grin Only you said in your previous comment that you don't like Tinubu.. You are coming again to say he will rule and ruin your destiny.. Remain confused o..
I have nothing against the Yorubas,but you see that grand pa.. He got to retire.. He is more concerned about being President, not what he will do as a president.. This is my last reply to u.. Try get sense, and stay out of Yoruba this,Igbo that.. Nigeria can not work that way.. Shalom!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by naija4life247: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
I will contribute money to this course... We need to avert serious mistake

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance, persistent hallucinations and chronic madness. If you don't watch yourself, you will soon be nakked at Upper Iweka Bridge Hedi
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by osm1: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Bounceboune7: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigYash:
Election is almost here.. I will see how your grandfather will rule and ruin your destiny .. Because you are Yoruba,so they will tell you to jump into fire ,the mumu you will jump in grin Only you said in your previous comment that you don't like Tinubu.. You are coming again to say he will rule and ruin your destiny.. Remain confused o..
I have nothing against the Yorubas,but you see that grand pa.. He got to retire.. He is more concerned about being President, not what he will do as a president.. This is my last reply to u.. Try get sense, and stay out of Yoruba this,Igbo that.. Nigeria can not work that way.. Shalom!
keep quiet fool,u want to use age factor against him

How old is d president of America?
Does that affect his policies and administration?

Bring up another reason n it will b defeated again.

None of u have anything cogent to stop him,just bunch of clown with beer parlour discussion
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by naija4life247: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigYash:

Bring put your own candidate and mobilize for him. Presidency will never be zoned to your village. Come out enmass and support your own candidate against the Yoruba candidate Tinubu. Face your fears once and for all. If you fail now, you try again another time. Stop hiding behind the Hausa/Fulani to fight Yorubas. Come out, stand tall and fight for what you want.

Instead of promoting your own candidate, you people gave been promoting Tinubu. Even all the clowns that have come out of your cursed region to pretend to contest the Presidential seat are all discussing Tinubu. Orji Uzor Kali is talking about Tinubu. Umahi the unfortunate one is talking about Tinubu. Oby is discussing Tinubu. Even Moghalu that looted our treasury with Goatluck Jonaddaft as CBN deputy Governor is discussing Tinubu. When will you clowns discuss your own candidates?
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by BigYash: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
naija4life247:

Bring put your own candidate and mobilize for him. Presidency will never be zoned to your village. Come out enmass and support your own candidate against the Yoruba candidate Tinubu. Face your fears once and for all. If you fail now, you try again another time. Stop hiding behind the Hausa/Fulani to fight Yorubas. Come out, stand tall and fight for what you want.

Instead of promoting your own candidate, you people gave been promoting Tinubu. Even all the clowns that have come out of your cursed region to pretend to contest the Presidential seat are all discussing Tinubu. Orji Uzor Kali is talking about Tinubu. Umahi the unfortunate one is talking about Tinubu. Oby is discussing Tinubu. Even Moghalu that looted our treasury with Goatluck Jonaddaft as CBN deputy Governor is discussing Tinubu. When will you clowns discuss your own candidates?
Pussy ass nigga. What makes you guys think anyone that says no to bad politicians is Igbo? I really wish I can reply this chat ,when the cabals start dealing with your Tinubu.. The real game never start.. Just keep your fingers crossed ..
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by dangoteinlaw: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

This also needs to be done with maximum privacy...

Let me see if I can get some one
I can do it in Lagos. There are strategies for running pack support rackets like this so it's not surprising that no wants to.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by swaggerjack: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
I can do it in Lagos. There are strategies for running pack support rackets like this so it's not surprising that no wants to.
Watch out of MC Oluomo and his boys. They have been sacrificing skulls lately and are hungry for more blood.

That is the legacy of modern day Lagos.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by bola4dprec(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
I represent kwara Ilorin precisely get in touch pls
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Reeses: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
Seriously what is this for bleeps sake?
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by tobidipity(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Reeses:

Seriously what is this for bleeps sake?
Welcome to nairaland
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by tobidipity(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

This also needs to be done with maximum privacy...

Let me see if I can get some one

Let's take this discussion of nairaland till we've reached a conclusion. Gotten someone from Abj?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by DCatt: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nigerians see Tinubu speak to them live on tv everyday, they don't need you to tell them what he looks like. So go and wake your ancestors and claim they are Tinubu, we know what Tinubu looks like.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by DCatt: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
I thought you Ipob is all about biafra, why are you talking about making Nigeria work? All Tinubu has done in Lagos is improved the standards of your lineage and that's what he's taking to the center. Only animals don't want more of good things in life.
BigYash:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by OBoy50: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
shocked
If you critize Buhari and support Tinubu for president,you and your lineage will forever remain DUMB FOOLS!
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by BigYash: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
DCatt:
I thought you Ipob is all about biafra, why are you talking about making Nigeria work? All Tinubu has done in Lagos is improved the standards of your lineage and that's what he's taking to the center. Only animals don't want more of good things in life.
As if Tinubu knows you grin.
Ordinary Apc member.. You dey hear dey make mouth.. Go see wetin their children dey control... Mumu grin
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by DCatt: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why does Tinubu need to know me, iddiott?

It's all about your stomach for you because that's where your misery existence starts and ends. But for we Tinubu's followers, we know he can make the difference and make Nigeria better.
BigYash:
As if Tinubu knows you grin.
Ordinary Apc member.. You dey hear dey make mouth.. Go see wetin their children dey control... Mumu grin
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by BigYash: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
DCatt:
Why does Tinubu need to know me, iddiott?

It's all about your stomach for you because that's where your misery existence starts and ends. But for we Tinubu's followers, we know he can make the difference and make Nigeria better.
Read that shit you wrote up there.. Then you will understand how foolish you are.

Same difference the savior he marketed to you guys made,right.?Infact,ur master said,he is gonna be building on the foundation of the current President. Building on a failed foundation.. grin Try borrow sense, reason above Igbos this ,Igbos that.. I don't even think that Igbo tribe is the problem of the country.Although them too dey make noise without much actions.. Make I no even talk too much.. Watch as the cabals will table your master's case soon.. Except they are using him as a distraction, for atifku and the rest thieves ,that are planning to come loot the country ...
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Echoban: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigYash:
Nobody is bringing anybody down. That old man should retire,cux he can't be the solution.. Imagine him telling people that he is gonna build on Buhari's foundation.. Foundation of lies,deceit and witch hunting for 8years now.. I forgot to add,sponsoring terrorism. Abeg make BAT bounce back to London where he came from o.. You self no dey think? Can Tinibu handle Nigeria to make it better? Na wah for una o

So by posting a pics of his early morning waking up wen he was ill will convicing enough to tell his supporters not to support him right.

Igbo people eh.
Only if u know d ward plan of 2023 is like, it's like giving SW every reason to defend their politcal jugganaut hence no one is even talking this ur competency again, now it is abt defending Tinubu , Yoruba race and solidifyinh our base with enough vote to liquidate SE/SS and co IPOB.

Till then.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by tersen: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Looking at Buhari friend o��
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by DCatt: 1:26am On Jan 23, 2022
Olofo ketu, you are just grasping at straws and everything flying by. Who cares the hell you are? You will always be a coward. Isn't you fools the same people celebrating how Tinubu was used and dumped immediately after the elections? You are sick in the brain and that is what you should spend your time treating, not hanging on nairaland talking politics, you have no idea what you are saying. Also, Lagos speaks to what Tinubu has done and will be doing at the center. You believe in your cabals but Tinubu is the PILLAR and there's nothing they can do to him. You are a broken record, so nobody should run for president because of cabals? You must be pathetic in real life.
BigYash:
Read that shit you wrote up there.. Then you will understand how foolish you are.

Same difference the savior he marketed to you guys made,right.?Infact,ur master said,he is gonna be building on the foundation of the current President. Building on a failed foundation.. grin Try borrow sense, reason above Igbos this ,Igbos that.. I don't even think that Igbo tribe is the problem of the country.Although them too dey make noise without much actions.. Make I no even talk too much.. Watch as the cabals will table your master's case soon.. Except they are using him as a distraction, for atifku and the rest thieves ,that are planning to come loot the country ...

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Xhuntra: 4:20am On Jan 23, 2022
headSmasher:
Stupidity is it when you try to bring down someone that is greater than your great grandfathers to your father, may mkpurumiri not render our brain useless, I raise.

Guy, all these ur mkpurummiri biafra shit is already stale. If you soo love tinubu, u can dash him to your mother to marry him. As for being the president, u can bet ur life to it that he won't smell that seat.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by BigYash: 6:37am On Jan 23, 2022
DCatt:
Olofo ketu, you are just grasping at straws and everything flying by. Who cares the hell you are? You will always be a coward. Isn't you fools the same people celebrating how Tinubu was used and dumped immediately after the elections? You are sick in the brain and that is what you should spend your time treating, not hanging on nairaland talking politics, you have no idea what you are saying. Also, Lagos speaks to what Tinubu has done and will be doing at the center. You believe in your cabals but Tinubu is the PILLAR and there's nothing they can do to him. You are a broken record, so nobody should run for president because of cabals? You must be pathetic in real life.
Your write up shows that, you're just an ass licker. Continue exhibiting your foolishness on nairaland, its a free world.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by BigYash: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Echoban:

So by posting a pics of his early morning waking up wen he was ill will convicing enough to tell his supporters not to support him right.

Igbo people eh.
Only if u know d ward plan of 2023 is like, it's like giving SW every reason to defend their politcal jugganaut hence no one is even talking this ur competency again, now it is abt defending Tinubu , Yoruba race and solidifyinh our base with enough vote to liquidate SE/SS and co IPOB.

Till then.
Wait o. What makes the Yorubas think that ,anybody talking about or against your fraudulent god "Tinubu" is from Igbo? grin No wonder the igbos on nairaland go say ,una no get sense.. And I was thinking you guys are educated and wise o.. Chai grin
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by Echoban: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2022
BigYash:
Wait o. What makes the Yorubas think that ,anybody talking about or against your fraudulent god "Tinubu" is from Igbo? grin No wonder the igbos on nairaland go say ,una no get sense.. And I was thinking you guys are educated and wise o.. Chai grin

What are u even saying, in every 10 ,8 of those saying vane words are Igbo so I don't think it's out of place to refer all to them afterall, Infact op is ipob to start with. Abeg leave me fess today na Sunday.
Re: Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja by DCatt: 12:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Suegbe get the hell out!
BigYash:
Your write up shows that, you're just an ass licker. Continue exhibiting your foolishness on nairaland, its a free world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. / Nigeria To Generate 7,000 Megawatts Of Electricity By 2014 - NERC Chairman / See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.