Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Case With My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Case With My Wife (3972 Views)

Why Is My Case Different? / My Case With Overly Protective Parents. / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Not relevant to your life. Then why did you quote me if it didn't pain you to know that some of us still have our brains intact and don't give in to your manipulations?

This is how some of you ladies ruin and destroy men by tagging them realmen whenever you want to manipulate them.

Pain me that your dad applied madness in running his home and you, continuing from it as your reference of modelling? cheesy

Your painful memories/experience of women is your personal business but how can the weak ones destroy logical beings? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
greenie77:

Pain me that your dad applied madness in running his home and you, continuing from it as your reference of modelling? cheesy

Your painful memories/experience of women is your personal business but how can the weak ones destroy logical beings? cheesy
.... Woman go and sleep. I cannot be manipulated.

Like I said,I'm not a real man so bounce.

2 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by heniford2: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
When i see this kinda shit story i ask na juju hold the useless man down why are men so so stupid kia undecided undecided
Re: My Case With My Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
God thank you for blessing me with a beautiful woman, beauty inside out.

1 Like

Re: My Case With My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
heniford2:
When i see this kinda shit story i ask na juju hold the useless man down why are men so so stupid kia undecided undecided
... No mind him. You can see how the two ladies that commented here are supporting the wife.

The man himself is a big fool

In marriage, respect your wife but don't be stupid. Some men dey fall hand Shaa.
Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Woman go and sleep. I cannot be manipulated.

Like I said,I'm not a real man so bounce.

Go and sleep, shey na you go finish my shift? cheesy

I ain't bouncing.

5 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by yuping(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided some kind story dey sound like lies but this same woman can be cleaning and sweeping the entire church without any qualms when Africans go learn to dey use their brain. Emotional pain is the greatest of pain, husband is dying in silent while the wife is busy casting and binding innocent witch SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Kenturkey048(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Women go and sleep. I cannot be manipulated.

As I said, I'm not a real man so bounce.

Baba God go bless you..
Very manipulative set of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Case With My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Baba God go bless you..
Very manipulative set of people.
...That's it.

Once they are not able to manipulate and control you,you automatically become an irresponsible and a wicked man but if they are able to,then they call you a real man. Lol

I no blame dem Shaa,na men dey cause am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Case With My Wife by Kenturkey048(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...That's it.

Once they are not able to manipulate and control you,you automatically become an irresponsible and a wicked man but if they are able to,then they call you a real man. Lol

I no blame dem Shaa,na men dey cause am.

No, be liee...

4 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by bola4dprec(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mercychen:
It's your cross, carry it.

I've said it, any man/woman who is not ready to take nonsense should not go into marriage because therein lies a lot of nonsense.

By the way, I wonder why you're complaining carrying out your fatherly duties in the home.
The children are your responsibility. so doing all that you mentioned is not a big deal or something to go about castigating your wife for. Do it with joy whether anyone assist you or not. Afterall, na you bring them come world. Na woman wen go faint raising children una dey find while all you just want to do is impregnate her and go your way.

Now, you know how it feels.
bird of same feather
Re: My Case With My Wife by bola4dprec(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Acidosis:

So what's going to be her role to the family if OP has to foot the bills 100% and also get a maid?

Would you marry a praying pastor who leaves the home at 4am, returns at 10pm, and contributes nothing to the house? Just speaking in tongues and insha Allah?
don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Rickmann: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
mikc:
This is what I am experiencing with my wife

Re: My Case With My Wife by Totiemide: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
I had thought of not dropping a comment

On second thought I would...

Did you offend?
Lose her trust in you?

Some wives believe in equal rights in a marriage.. Some believe in the husband doing everything while they stay and lived as a prim and proper wife ie a trophy wife.

If you want equal rights with your husband, you should be able to come together talk things out. Make plans, share house chores, share bills and share your time with the kids together. You don't leave the job for one person alone.

Sorry to say, Op your marriage lack 3 Cs
I see no cooperation
No communication
No compromise

Your wife prefers doing her thing to get outside approval. She thinks she is making you suffer but she's actually losing the trust of her kids. When mummy is not always around how do you think the kids would grow up to see her.
For her prayers, if you can't bear it just go to the other room.

If hiring a nanny will make her see reasons with you pls do unless you agree before marriage to always do things for her be it little.

Like I always say marriage isn't a do or die affair.
Re: My Case With My Wife by GboyegaD(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2022
One part that I find amusing based on my person is why would I contribute 100% to the family expense as a married person and the other is contributing 0%. For me, we both contribute our 100^ then pay ourselves while we both make decisions on how to manage the remaining.

As for the other issue, are they not her children? At this point, I would suggest you take a very strong position which starts with stopping her from going to church.
Re: My Case With My Wife by nwajesus12(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
greenie77:

You life's decisions is no way relevant to my life nor mine relevant to yours....so I guess you are better now.
oga man up, stop the blabbing
Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
nwajesus12:
oga man up, stop the blabbing

After you stop yours.
Re: My Case With My Wife by nwajesus12(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2022
greenie77:

After you stop yours.
may I call you a bitch
Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2022
nwajesus12:
may I call you a bitch

Feel free to call your female relatives that, I think they would love it as you are one of them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Case With My Wife by nwajesus12(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2022
greenie77:

Feel free to call your female relatives that, I think they would love it as you are one of them. cheesy
olodo
Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2022
nwajesus12:
olodo

I believe that is what your formal education amounted to. cheesy

Have you called your female relatives that name this morning? grin

1 Like

Re: My Case With My Wife by nwajesus12(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
greenie77:

I believe that is what your formal education amounted to. cheesy

Have you called your female relatives that name this morning? grin
for your ancestors mind them get descendant, hollow man
Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2022
nwajesus12:
for your ancestors mind them get descendant, hollow man

You don't even exist for yours because aturu muru ebule gbakwa aka nwa!

1 Like

Re: My Case With My Wife by nwajesus12(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2022
greenie77:

be consoling yourself, demented ofeke
Re: My Case With My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2022
greenie77:

Nne! Igbo gi nke a shikwara ike o! cheesy
Re: My Case With My Wife by capnies: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Mercychen:
It's your cross, carry it.

I've said it, any man/woman who is not ready to take nonsense should not go into marriage because therein lies a lot of nonsense.

By the way, I wonder why you're complaining carrying out your fatherly duties in the home.
The children are your responsibility. so doing all that you mentioned is not a big deal or something to go about castigating your wife for. Do it with joy whether anyone assist you or not. Afterall, na you bring them come world. Na woman wen go faint raising children una dey find while all you just want to do is impregnate her and go your way.

Now, you know how it feels.

I INITIALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD UNDERSTANDING; WHAT RUBBISH?

1 Like

Re: My Case With My Wife by capnies: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Sazzy001:
Don't you think there's something bothering her & those attitudes she's giving you is a way of expressing herself?
Was she always like this...
Bro you need talk to her she's your wife

EVERY TIME A WOMAN WILL HAVE SOMETHING BOTHERING HER, AND THE SOLUTION IS TO BE APPEASED BY THE MAN ABSOLUTE NONSENSE, A MAN MISBEHAVES ITS THE MANS FAULT, A WOMAN MISBEHAVES ITS THE MANS FAULT, WHAT GARBAGE.
NO WOMAN CAN TRY THAT NONSENSE FOR ONE HOUR IN MY HOUSE, I MEAN ONE HOUR

1 Like

Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nne! Igbo gi nke a shikwara ike o! cheesy

Onwere onu ojo! cheesy
Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
nwajesus12:
be consoling yourself, demented ofeke

Nwaekwensu666, which other adjective you get? cheesy I suggested you to address your female relatives with that beautiful word and it got you angry! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Case With My Wife by nwajesus12(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
greenie77:

Nwaekwensu666, which other adjective you get? cheesy I suggested you to address your female relatives with that beautiful word and it got you angry! cheesy
if hooligan is a person, buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As Unmarried. / RELOCATING: Household Items For Sale / Can U Marry A Lady Dat Isnt Ready To Drop Her Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.