Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband (30218 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2022
"It's the take the 2 you are not scared of "for me

grin grin
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Rubbiish(m): 7:16am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
Lol, the guy better move before he marries a control freak. From the conversation, you'll know that relationship lacks respect and the lady is full of insults
Exactly!
The insult was much

2 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nostring: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2022
FiverrTutor:
God bless that lady. That is the kind of woman I wanna roll with. That man still lives in the stone age. Foolish man indeed
you're the foolish one here ...wetin b ur own with his choice

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by freshalien: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Dikaveli:

To read and understand na problem to you

They will have 4 kids not 6

Is four not too much sef? Wetin una dey do with d children?? Most rich men no dey born plenty, yet the ones wey no even see three square meal chop dey pour children comot body like say na competition.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by dotedote: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2022
How many of these men have you gotten married to in this very lifetime of yours ?

Mercychen:
Men that usually clamore for more children are never around to control these children when they start their troubles. They leave the whole nurturing to the wife, leaving her stressed out at the end of the day.

Better this way, so every one knows what to expect.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Donbayor: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2022
eazzzy1:
Brand new relationships be like
When love still dey shack
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by everythinggirly(f): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2022
The earlier the better!
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by freshalien: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2022
dkdmy:
This is a funny conversation tho…

By the time the guy see how’s expensive and time consuming having just one child is ehn, he will change his mind!

It’s high time we stop comparing our own time with that of our parents

You mind that guy thinking it was all sweet and rosy for our parents.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Ademola47:
A lady on Twitter 'negotiated' the number of children she will like to have with her husband.

Photos....
Lol the guy is a player
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2022
eazzzy1:
Brand new relationships be like
grin grin indeed uncle Gabriel is close
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Bobxin: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2022
MRDEE01:
MY EX WANTS 6 CHILDREN
I guess that's one of the reasons why he/she is now an "Ex"
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Ademola47:
A lady on Twitter 'negotiated' the number of children she will like to have with her husband.

Photos....
Some men are so stupid? You are bribing your wife with a House so she can have more kids? What's the sense in that? Any financial or otherwise inducement in a relationship is prostitute mentality! This is how men manipulate women into prostitution without knowing it. Idiats!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Ybaby: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Ademola47:

Photos....

She will have 4 ..... that man is determined! if he has to add the remaining 2 kids to her orange juice till it reach her womb - he will do it grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Ybaby: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Some men are so stupid? You are bribing your wife with a House so she can have more kids? What's the sense in that? Any financial or otherwise inducement in a relationship is prostitute mentality! This is how men manipulate women into prostitution without knowing it. Idiats!

Chai!! Poor man are always pained when Rich men spend on any woman. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by symbianDON(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Pavicx:
Man plans, God laughs...
Everything now is for social media, person no fit chat in peace again.
I wish them a beautiful family though, may that joy and energy not depart from them ..

I remember how I saw a post on front page about a lady telling people to guess the undies she wore to work, I tire.
News dun finish.
news don finish my brother! Quite sad...

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by alizma: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2022
The guy cracked my ribs with " the two boys will be footballers so they won't be around"
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by alizma: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2022
cococandy:
As long as they reach an amicable solution. Happy for them. At least they are communicating
Is the communication aspect for me too. Many family in problems today lack this from the one set. Only one person do the talking at a time while the other person respond is ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2022
3 is a magic number
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by kurupt1: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
Lol, the guy better move before he marries a control freak. From the conversation, you'll know that relationship lacks respect and the lady is full of insults

The guy is forming woke like all these young boys of this generation. Later he will start complaining that his wife doesn't respect him or his wife cheated on him

5 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by shantti(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO DASH YOU SENSE TODAY undecided

Am shocked too undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You know what will shock me more, if he comments without using that his useless emoji undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by nams77: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:
Give this man one gulder bar man!

Was actually looking out for this comment but no one thought of it except you. I see a rude, stubborn and very bossy lady.
I have started weeping for the guy already

4 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by kay29000(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These sort of conversations are necessary before marriage so both are on the same page even on this. undecided

Very very true.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Mercychen [b:
post=109579844]Men that usually clamore for more children are never around to control these children when they start their troubles. [/b]They leave the whole nurturing to the wife, leaving her stressed out at the end of the day.

Better this way, so every one knows what to expect.

Hahaha! I understand you. Over the years, I have down babysitting duties for my sisters three kids every now and then, and even though I love those kids, their wahala can drive me crazy sometimes. grin Women dey try o. Children and their plenty questions, disturbance and unnecessary fights between themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Classickj(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
6 isn't bad for this kind economy

Na chop I wan dey chop the children wey I go come give birth to 6
na 4 children not 6
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2022
cococandy:
As long as they reach an amicable solution. Happy for them. At least they are communicating

what kind of couple discuss family planning on whatsapp, i hope they couplate via whatsapp since they are avoiding themselves cheesy ... nawa fr woke
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by kay29000(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2022
dkdmy:
This is a funny conversation tho…

By the time the guy see how’s expensive and time consuming having just one child is ehn, he will change his mind!

It’s high time we stop comparing our own time with that of our parents

Exactly. He didn't even try to compromise and settle for 3, he just taku for 4. He doesn't know the wahala kids have, apart from financial support... He has no idea.
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2022
kay29000:

Hahaha! I understand you. Over the years, I have down babysitting duties for my sisters three kids every now and then, and even though I love those kids, there wahala can drive me crazy sometimes. grin Women dey try o. Children and their plenty questions, disturbance and unnecessary fights between themselves.

God bless you. Youve said it all.
Now how many times have their father stayed around to face all these? It's mostly the mother or caregiver (if any).

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by kay29000(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2022
ironheart:

Yeah, I noticed that. How you go tell your man to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by kay29000(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2022
dingbang:
Until they enter and wait for 10years before even seeing one baby.. Then they will know who gives children.

Hmm
Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Cousin9999: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2022
The woman is the one that has to carry those lives. It's stressful and risky. And raising babies into healthy people isn't easy either. It's irresponsible to take on more than you can handle.

Tell the guy to get 2 puppies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Saao:
not really, that guy can get house help or nanny to help her. Guys that love children always creat time for them to be with them.

Is it because of those empty promises he's making now that you're saying this?
When the time comes the guyman will change everything.

All these ones he's doing/saying is initial gragra just to trap the woman. When the time comes he'll start singing a different song.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.