Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Trapped By Passion (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trapped By Passion (18+) (22851 Views)

Lost In Passion (18+) / Moments of Passion (18+) / Victims Of Passion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Trapped By Passion (18+) by Awesome05: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion (18+) by BigBasher: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ultimas:
While he was putting them together in the kitchen, he could hear Alfred making advances on his wife.

“Look at that...” Alfred said, while he took off the woman's clothes, she was struggling a little. “Your husband is getting us some drinks....”

“I know, what else is he going, uh, to do?.....you have us pretty good, I mean...” Lov responded, annoyed by her husband's lack of will, and angered by their accountant's unwanted hand forcing its way between her legs.

“You have such a fantastic body. And you're so Hot! Man, I love when you get wet so quickly...” Alfred muttered, loud enough for Kole to hear.

“Alfred! I can't....eh.....help it! My body does what it does and.......uh.....it doesn't mean.....”

Kole walked back in. Alfred had his drink. Lovina was made to have hers. And before Kole could have his, Alfred demanded it be given to Lovina instead. He wanted Lovina tipsy, and he wanted Kole sober.

After another few minutes, Lovina was half-naked with Alfred on top of her, his cock out, and she was stroking it, while he sucked on her tits. Kole was making more drinks.

When he brought them out, Lovina was sucking Alfred's cock, while Alfred was standing, facing the couch. He rested his arms on the top of the back, and as Kole was walking towards him, he reached out and took one of the drinks. “Thanks Kole, let's get her liquored up...... maybe that'll loosen her up a little in bed huh?”

Kole just sat down, putting the other drink on the coffee table. Alfred decided Lovina should have both, which she did. Before long, she was on top of him, and he was squeezing her tits while he kissed around her neck. Kole watched as Lovina reached down, lined up Alfred's cock with her pussy, and slowly lowered herself down onto it.

Kole looked at his wife. He could just see the side of her face, but he saw her eyes close as the tip of Alfred's cock pushed into her. Then her mouth opened into an “o” as the first few inches sunk in. The cuckolded husband felt his dick twitch a little, as her mouth closed and turned into a slight smile in response to Alfred's hands squeezing her ass, and his mouth latching onto one of her nipples. She grimaced as he pushed the last few inches of his cock into her stretched pussy, but the look was replaced by one of a pleasured relief as the pain from his large member stretching her subsided.

Kole's dick was hard in his pants. He watched his wife raise up off of Alfred's cock slowly, then slide back down, a little faster. Then she climbed back up, only to sink onto it again. Alfred was squeezing the hell out of her ass. First one cheek, then the other, then both together.......he seemed to be trying to get as much of her ass into his hands as he could, and she was clearly enjoying the attempt.

Her forced lover pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her anus, and her head fell back slightly as she felt the cold air on her asshole, his warm tongue circling her nipple, and his hard cock plunging deep into her pussy. Alfred let go of Lovina's ass with one hand, then smacked it hard.

*SMACK…..Her eyes opened wide from the strike, and she looked down at Alfred. Her ass jiggled nicely from the sharp contact. He raised his hand, and brought it down on her ass again.... *SMACK,then as he spanked her, he grabbed the abused ass cheek firmly and gave it a quick shake. Her eyes rolled back a little and then closed. This man is taking complete possession of me. There was something very controlling about that smack combined with the firm grip. She felt that she belonged to the man fucking her somehow. Why am I feeling this? It must be the alcohol she thought, her mind in a fuzz.

Kole's dick was leaking pre-cum, and he was trying to hide his hard-on. I can't let them see this. Why the hell am I getting so turned on. He felt sick to his stomach, but he felt undeniably aroused. It was a very strange emotional situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elechi Amadi And His Wife, Priye Iyalla-Amadi In Nairobi, Kenya / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.