Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Seven Secrets To Start Dating Wealthier Men Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Secrets To Start Dating Wealthier Men Now (191 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Secrets To Start Dating Wealthier Men Now by kaylanim: 2:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Wouldn't you love to have the stereotypical Cinderella story? Would you love to go from rags to riches? Have you always dreamed about marrying a wealthy man who would be your knight and shining armor? Many girls who know me, whether through real life, or through my online blog, have asked me many questions about my relationship with my older wealthy man. The biggest question I receive on a daily basis is how I managed to meet him and then keep a long lasting, loving, and committed relationship with him for years. Well, here I am today, sharing my best kept seven secrets for dating a wealthy man with all of you. These tips worked for me, and I am sure that they will work for all of you.

1) Love Yourself

The saying is actually true. You must love yourself before anyone else can truly love you. Trust me, and this is from my own personal experience; it is never okay to find your self-worth and self -satisfaction from any man, including a wealthy man.

2) Be Confident

Wealthy men are no different from any other men that you have dated. The majority of men are attracted to women who are confident in themselves. Being confident in all facets of your life, including your personality, education, career, appearance, and abilities will draw the attention of wealthy men.

3) Be Independent. Or At Least Attempt To Be.

Although you're probably seeking a wealthy man in order to find yourself in a life of luxury overnight, it is always a good idea to fulfill and achieve your own educational/career milestones in the meantime. I really think that this is a key point in finding a successful and wealthy man. Wealthy men are often weary of women who they date and begin relationships with. Many wealthy men believe that the majority of the women that they date are only with them because of their wealth and are purely looking for financial gain. Being independent at the beginning stages of your relationship will show your wealthy man that you are capable of providing for yourself and that you are with them for more important reasons rather than just their money (which should be the truth!).

4) Get involved in different charitable organizations within your area. Wealthy men, especially those who have close roots and deep connections within their community will more than be likely be somewhat active in charitable organizations. This tip will help you not only make a difference, but make connections as well. Trust me, I have many girlfriends for who this method has worked extremely well for.

5) Attend functions and other events where well noted and recognized people will be. Don't be afraid to mingle and definitely do not be shy. This is the perfect time for you to use your charitable connections to gain access to events that your perspective wealthy man will be in attendance of.

6) Dress for success. Okay, okay, I know it is a cliché but it is true! Let your confidence come through in everything that you do; especially in the way that you dress. Appearance is not everything, however, looking well manicured and put together will surely help you in your journey to find a wealthy husband.

7) Put your best smile on and enjoy dating! Make sure that you have fun! With patience, you are certain to find the wealthy man of your dreams!
Re: Seven Secrets To Start Dating Wealthier Men Now by joe54: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin cheesy Gold diggers connect
This should be in clitocurrency section.

(1) (Reply)

2022: Men’s Sex Tips: Top 5 Great Ideas / Help Out An Extra Year Student / A Thread... Assistant General Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.