Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 (1142 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 by KiNg0G: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2022
She FIRST flash me like 5 secs this early morning

Re: When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 by KiNg0G: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2022
if it was a mistake, why did she immediately chat me on whatsapp... among all the guys am the one she's going to flash mistakely this morning.
guess she wasn't seeing my display pictures no more.
because her number as been off my phone for some weeks now... and wanting to confirm if I blocked her.

hahahaha...this bîtches will always be bîtches, starve them off attention and get that attention.

1 Like

Re: When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 by bidexdo(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Pls what should we do , we should tell her you see flash and don't want to call her

1 Like

Re: When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 by KiNg0G: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
now if I was a simp nigga, I take the chat up from there...or probably call her back..

but tell you what I did, I deleted...no response.

until she calls outrightly and this time lamenting

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 by chatinent: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
now if I was a simp nigga, I take the chat up from there.

but tell you what I did, I deleted...no response.

until she calls outrightly and this time lamenting

Well done.
hahahaha

You are still a simp. An upgraded one.

...until redpillers learn to leave women totally and stop breathing on their matter.

5 Likes

Re: When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
She FIRST flash me like 5 secs this early morning
This one too wan show himself.. chatinent thanks for your comment tho..it's really appreciated..

These bunch of online weaklings are always talking about women..like who does that..do you know how many PM myself and several women get on here?have we ever posted any..keep deceiving yourself..

At least have some epitome of shame haba..make money and stop forming wannabe redpiller online oo...women here will feed you just in case you don't know.. grin grin undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 by Funtobewith: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Wannabe grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Leaked S*xtape Of Beautiful Gaborone Girl Emma Marope / Nigerian Girl Runs Mad In Malaysia (vid) / Watch Series Of Private Nud€ Videos Of Black Chully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.