Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism (7187 Views)

Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low / Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals / Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by chiedu7: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
The north does not want to stop terrorism
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Sivasha: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu will eradicate terrorism if given chance

Yeeeee! Who stoned me?
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by WillyDave: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-asks-un-security-council-to-help-rid-nigeria-others-of-terrorism/?

Men I watch Osinbanjo speech yesterday and the guy mesmerized me and swept me of my feet. Very articulate and poised. Though I am not an APC person but Osibanjo as our next President is not a bad idea at all.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Rastaramsey(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
This man is more foolish than his oga undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:
If we can complement FG efforts to fight against terrorism and other vices with the UN's I think the results aftermath would be commendable m
we Nigerians are aiding all forms of terrorism, be it Boko Haram, herdsmen menace, cultism, bandits e.t.c. the people in my area know all these but this "na we we" or " na our people" mentality, is our problem. Government can't know all and do all. In one community in warri, all the residents declared a bloody war on cultists and robbers, no more "we know nah" cos they knew them very well and can easily identify them. Most faced jungle justice, a few ran away from the community. The community is now fresh and quiet, with a company- funded community task force established to effectively make sure that any thing of such is put down immediately there's a signal of those kinds of people
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Westernequinox: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
The fallen nature of a ruler brings pain an oppression to all.

When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by danngnews: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
First things first,they should get rid of Buhari from Nigeria and from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Kaiser20: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
When a president says to the citizens only God can help us fight insecurity, And the Vice president also acknowledged that only the UN intervention can restore security.
Is there any Hope for a citizen of this Nation
My greatest happiness today is that my future generations are born outside Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by shevchenko(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Our major problem is terrorism and insecurity, if we could defeat it, we will progress even inside a corrupt govt.
But na still these same corrupt govt and opposition deh sponsor thugs and terrorists
Thats a big lie .
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by MadamExcellency: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
To get rid of terrorism in Nigeria, don't you think that Mr President, some Ministers and Legislators will have to be eradicated first and don't forget the world's 4th most murderous terrorists organization Miyetti Allah will be crushed.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by okefranci: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
kiss
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Originalsly: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
fredoooooo:

Asking your slave masters to help you out of slavery.. we're not serious in Africa, no wonder we're the last on the food chain .. to crown it all we've useless leaders. The real leaders will be killed by this same foreign masters that will sponsor an African in the name of democracy and freedom to kill those people that truly care ...

If I thought Osinbajo had what it takes as a President... this will make my thought disappear. Like you said... inviting the UN to Africa is inviting the Slave masters to enslave you. Which country has the UN entered and made life better for the citizens? They were in Afghanistan for 20 years .... what changed? They entered Haiti in 2004 ... what have they done?... brought cholera to the nation that has wiped out thousands and still not in check... they have been abusing locals .... including sexual abuse of both boys and girls. Osinbajo should focus on Nigeria... not Africa ... what has his government done to reduce the insecurity? ... what has his government done to encourage the insecurity? If it is foreign help is needed .... why not go to the mercenaries that Jonathan hired that were effectively eradicating the terrorists?... the same mercenaries whose contract was terminated by your government? I can bet my life.... this government will never have those mercenaries because they will get to the root of the banditry ..... which is in the government.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Lovenorth: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mr pastor we are the ones that would fight terrorism by ourselves, no country or the so-called UN will leave their own challenges and solve the problems of another country
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Donwis05: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
To rid Nigeria of terrorism is very very simple...
JUST RID NIGERIA OF ISLAM and the problem of terrorism and fulanization is solved.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Truvelisback(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Truvelisback, how are you doing today?

I didn't understand what you wrote grin
I'm good. I asked u a question in Ijaw language meaning: Can u also speak the Ijaw language? This is because, what u wrote is like Ijaw language word.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Lovenorth: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Donwis05:
To rid Nigeria of terrorism is very very simple...
JUST RID NIGERIA OF ISLAM and the problem of terrorism and fulanization is solved.
Have a look at the work of your Christian terrorists written by your Senior pastor below:
Reno Omokri:

What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse - Religion – Nairaland

People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QURC7y6Tcw
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by orisa37: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Heaven helps those who help themselves.

What you are asking for is all in the decentralization and deregulation of social, economic and polical RESPONSIBILITIES FOR governance.

The 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNMENTS in NIGERIA must share equally and constitutionally the AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SOCIAL SECURITY, ECONOMIC SECURITY AND ELECTIONS SECURITY.

THE POLICING AND MILITARY CONTROL OF NIGERIA MUST BE HANDLED WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUALITY OF STATES

MR. PRESIDENT IS CONSTITUTIONALLY ONLY A PRESIDING PRIME MINISTER OF A COMMITTEE OF STATE GOVERNORS, WHO ARE PRIMARILY MINISTERS OF THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES OF NIGERIA.

THE UN AND ITS SECURITY COUNCIL WILL ONLY COME IN TO ASSIST WHEN THEY KNOW YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS TO CIVILIZED ACTIONS, INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS. BY ORISAORUNTO.

FROM ORUNTO27
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Where is our 1billion$ that was maped out to tackle security challenges ?

It disappeared under the current administration you claim to be serving yet have chosen to remain dumb and at the same time claiming to be a Pastor.

We miss Prof Dora Akunyili.. No evil will happen under her watch and she would remain silent no matter who's involved , Yaradua's people can attest..

If ordinary humbeing could be fearless to speak against evil, how much more you that is parading yourself as a pastor ?
DONT mind him. He is just interested in his selfish ambition to be president and not really the plight of Nigerians. I don't see him as a sellable candidate. He is too dumb for my liking

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Professor Yemi politicians for prez 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Hollumedeyyyy: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mai next presido
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by fredoooooo: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Originalsly:

If I thought Osinbajo had what it takes as a President... this will make my thought disappear. Like you said... inviting the UN to Africa is inviting the Slave masters to enslave you. Which country has the UN entered and made life better for the citizens? They were in Afghanistan for 20 years .... what changed? They entered Haiti in 2004 ... what have they done?... brought cholera to the nation that has wiped out thousands and still not in check... they have been abusing locals .... including sexual abuse of both boys and girls. Osinbajo should focus on Nigeria... not Africa ... what has his government done to reduce the insecurity? ... what has his government done to encourage the insecurity? If it is foreign help is needed .... why not go to the mercenaries that Jonathan hired that were effectively eradicating the terrorists?... the same mercenaries whose contract was terminated by your government? I can bet my life.... this government will never have those mercenaries because they will get to the root of the banditry ..... which is in the government.
Russia definition of the UN recently is succinct.
The last administration there's not one single good thing to write home about it , a disgrace to democracy and to the good people of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Nicenixon: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
This government never ready o, you better talk to your brothers in politics to stop using gullible citizen to play games and to stop embezzling money for arm procurement. When I look at our security organizations in this country, all I see is failure, they won't face real threat, it is normal citizens they will be forming commando upon. There are loopholes in the constitution, instead of the house of assembly to fix those holes, they are busy passing laws that favour them. Finally, UN is not coming anywhere unless you give them access to mineral resources and still, they won't solve shit.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by BelovedofLord: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by sulaak(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
Go and get your PVC if you don't have a PVC. 2023 is around the corner. Dont tell me your vote won't count. Just go and get it first!

January 2022 is almost over, it's not too late for your business to come on board the social media! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, Call or DM me now to get started!

The issue is the political system that allows idiots to even campaign for election.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by ubmech: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
Go and get your PVC if you don't have a PVC. 2023 is around the corner. Dont tell me your vote won't count. Just go and get it first!

January 2022 is almost over, it's not too late for your business to come on board the social media! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, Call or DM me now to get started!

Get your pvc and do what?, vote for who?
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by BelovedofLord: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:
If we can complement FG efforts to fight against terrorism and other vices with the UN's I think the results aftermath would be commendable m
Kindly please explain to us, how to compliment the FG!
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by kayusely70(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo for president 2023
Yes o o o!
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by calcal: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
In the zoo, we really don't have terrorists but poverty. the zoo needs to do more in eradicating poverty. The big challenge is how do you go about this when you have millions of Almajeris without job training transiting to adult age yearly?
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Tannhauser(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by rikithor(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Did Osibande get approval from the FGN,aka fulani government of Nigeria under Buhari of APC to make such request to a fellow vegetable organization as UNO?
UNO doesn't want end to insecurity in Africa, Nigerian leaders doesn't want dnd to insecurity.Its a lucrative venture
Learn how to drive to better than you imagined possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Ring Road 3 (10lanes) By 5star Hotel Completed …. Photos / Meet Olowofela, The Kidnappers Chairman Ekiti/kwara / Pictures Of Protest Against 'national Dialogue Summit' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.