Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism (7189 Views)

Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low / Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals / Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by newoffer: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
They will not help us. Those guys are happy we are disorganized till our naira cannot anything. Nobody cares except we fix it ourselves. We need innovators as president. A president that can use paper n pen to design solutions.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by mediainc: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
No mind UN na to dey promote homosexuality dem Sabi.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm good. I asked u a question in Ijaw language meaning: Can u also speak the Ijaw language? This is because, what u wrote is like Ijaw language word.

Okay grin
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by seunayantokun(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Help you? How? When your boss is the chief executive terrorist of Nigeria? Abeg, that one no be talk.
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by Emma15678: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-asks-un-security-council-to-help-rid-nigeria-others-of-terrorism/?
Baba Osinbajo, despite the fact that you are my favorite candidate, I condemn this your call. It is uncalled for. You might even lose my support. Does it means the Nigerian Army is incapable? If they need support just pay me a little amount of cash you will see that I will provide superior technology support to troops.
These include:
1. Mini-pocketable motion detectors.
2. High power war heads
3. Special drones
4. Electronic guns
5. Electrically powered missiles
6. And many others
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by ofiko123(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Will terrorism ever end in Nigeria??
Re: Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism by alfredfrddy(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2022
So long as there a high rate of unemployment, illiteracy, and hunger, terrorism cannot end and they know it but they will rather keep us hungry and control us with hunger and poverty. African leaders are the most useless people on earth that have no business with reality. By the way, how successful was UN in the middle east. If there is an enemy to look out for, don't look no further with the UN in sight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Ring Road 3 (10lanes) By 5star Hotel Completed …. Photos / Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election / Ekiti Workers Shun Meeting With Fayose, Insist On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.