Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? (34783 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by otukpoyam(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2022
waleyp:
I'm not sure if football viewing center is selling again

It does. It all depends on the location

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
400k can not start that... If I analyse am give u ehn... 1mill sef no go dey enough
tunax5loon:

With 400k?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Can you share some basics about it? I have heard about it... I want to be interested in it
Swipa:
I'm also into affiliate marketing although I haven't made much from it. It's good PASSIVE income. I can't speak for those that do it full time.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by EngrCHM(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Dim08:
Why do people keep asking for business to do

Have you not heard of Affiliate Marketing?

This is a business you can start with a very LOW capital

And earn massive income daily.

A 23 year old guy earn 1.9Million in a week, He earned 2.45M the following week and he has been averaging 1M every week.

Keep saying it's a lie.

Your ignorance is your weakness.

It is now easy to make money online than ever before.

If you are serious about making money online.

Check https://7starplans.com

Your lying skills is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Michcole: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Dim08:
Why do people keep asking for business to do

A 23 year old guy earn 1.9Million in a week, He earned 2.45M the following week and he has been averaging 1M every week.

Keep saying it's a lie.

Motivational speaker

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Swipa: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
waleyp:
Can you share some basics about it? I have heard about it... I want to be interested in it

Omo. E long sha but let me oversimplify. You bring a customer who buys a product or service and the person selling gives you a cut out of the profits. Simple. For me, I'm an affiliate of my broker. So I refer people to trade with them and I get some money. I haven't really earned much cos I'm not serious with it.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Chulluko(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Starberg:

WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Obaf16(f): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Am interested, pls whatsap me 07032566266
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by nathpope(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abiboss:
Good day Nairalanders.

I am a fresh graduate, but I don't want to work under someone. Would like you all to share your business ideas/plans, if you get 400k now what will you do with it?

He who must earn, must first learn.
Learning is not limit3d to the 4 walls of the school alone.

To be serv3d, you must first serve to know the nitty gritty of your hustle.
Practical lesson are the basis of ALL KNOWLEDGE...not just theory.

Nobody know it all..

My 2 kobo..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Obaf16(f): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
[Am interested,pls whatsap 07032566266

I sell in wholesale.

There is profit in it!

Nationwide delivery.

No stories.

You select and get what you buy.[/quote]
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by iamkunleajayi: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you are interested in earning extra income to supplement your monthly earning. I have a good news for you, this can happen with just your phone.
An extra 200K in a month won't be totally bad if added to your salary.

I'm holding a training on how you can achieve this, this training is happening on WhatsApp and its free.

Send a WhatsApp DM to 09015740788 to register.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by NairaHunters: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Invest in Crypto currency, now is a good time to start.

Learn and learn, you can never regret it, if you never material to make learning easier for you, contact me on WhatsApp. 070 120 433 01

You can also consider some business like;

Content creation

This also can be very lucrative, I started my YouTube channel just few month ago and use some paid ads to boast the subscribers a bit, and today I earn even when I sleep..

Fish farming

Don't have much ideas here, but I know couple of people doing fine in this business,

Generally any business that has to do with the below things can never run broke if properly managed, and the return can be great....

Transportation

Everybody has to move from place to place..

Agriculture/ feeding

This might be buying things from the north and selling in the south, or via versa

Education

Humans would always seek out to learn, if you have a knowledge that people need, you can convert it to cash.

Content creation

Copy writings etc there are high paying gigs online..

Investment.

You already have the key to financial freedom, it depends on how you decide to open the doors,

Investing in stock, crypto or even landed property...

Investing in any of this can make you a good deal of money only if you have patience, learn a little and invest just a little fraction into them..

Lastly

Diversified your investment and after 6 month, concentrate on what works best for you. .
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by EngrCHM(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Intelligence Prime Capital. You can check it out

SCAM ALERT!!!
Read this review to avoid PREMIUM TEARS

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/intelligence-prime-capital-review-boris-ceo-ponzi-scheme/
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by WealthyChidi(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
[Thiefquote author=Dim08 post=109593883]Why do people keep asking for business to do

Keep saying it's a lie.

[/quote]
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by soso208: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Invest in Crypto or Forex. Some Forex trading bot can guarantee you 40% monthly return.
Message me in WhatsApp let's talk more about it
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by soso208: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
freaklyme:
Can you partner for a recreational business?

what location?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by jpmoriarti(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
soso208:
Message me in WhatsApp let's talk more about it
Lolz why would I do that? Did I tell you I was looking for investment?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
So if I want to start how do I go about it
Swipa:

Omo. E long sha but let me oversimplify. You bring a customer who buys a product or service and the person selling gives you a cut out of the profits. Simple. For me, I'm an affiliate of my broker. So I refer people to trade with them and I get some money. I haven't really earned much cos I'm not serious with it.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by saintfizzo(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Chulluko:
for your affordable cows, goat in fact livestock from north east stretch to your confort zone. Quote me
I'm interested pls
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Jennifer89(f): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2022
smartr:

That biz is heavily dependent on location. Once you pick a bad location, the biz is ☠️

yeah!!! you're very correct location matters alot in the business.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Jennifer89(f): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Baawahala:

I need your mentorship...
I am planning on opening that in two Months time....will you?

oky that's good. have you located a shop already?

before renting a shop make sure you have space to wash and dry the clothes and also the place should be secured to avoid theft.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by chyldvoodoo: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Elohe001:
Mushroom farming

How can one start?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Jennifer89:

oky that's good. have you located a shop already?

before renting a shop make sure you have space to wash and dry the clothes and also the place should be secured to avoid theft.
Not yet...
But I sight your good advice.. thanks...
If you don't mind can I mail you?
Maybe we can continue this on WhatsApp...
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Trencia: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2022
waleyp:

This question wasn't intended for me but there's nothing wrong if I share sth about it since that's what I'm into full time currently

Just as 'swipa' mentioned it is about promoting a product with the aim of getting it sold so as to earn a commission, these commissions could be as much as 50% or even 80% commission depending on the product or affiliate marketing platform
In affiliate marketing, there are 3 key persons involved
The owner of the product
The affiliate marketer who promotes the products or bring in sales
And the customer of course who buys the product

Affiliate marketers help to get leads or product sales and get paid a percentage for each lead or sale that they make.
Sounds simple right, but it does require work and the right mindset

Products to market could be physical or digital

Digital products are products that can be delivered electronically - E.g. Software, online courses, ebooks, audios etc

Physical products are products that have to be shipped to the customer - E.g. phones, clothes, electronics, shoes etc

Also,affiliate marketers do not have to produce or import any product. They don't even have to deliver it to the customer. All they do is to refer a customer and get paid.

I hope this was helpful

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abiboss: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
freaklyme:
Can you partner for a recreational business?

What kind of business sir
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abiboss: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Antell95:
Charcoal exportation
Can you tell me more about this?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abiboss: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennifer89:
go into laundry business that's what I'm into money will be coming everyday
Can you give me guidelines on how to start??
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abiboss: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
hogan26:
I will suggest you invest in dropshipping business, but the startup capital is not enough. You can start with affiliate marketing using a proven system that generates profit.

See my sig
I don't know anything about drooshipping what does that even mean bro?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abiboss: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Baawahala:

I need your mentorship...
I am planning on opening that in two Months time....will you?
Let me know once she replied you
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abiboss: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2022
NairaHunters:
Invest in Crypto currency, now is a good time to start.

Learn and learn, you can never regret it, if you never material to make learning easier for you, contact me on WhatsApp. 070 120 433 01

You can also consider some business like;

Content creation

This also can be very lucrative, I started my YouTube channel just few month ago and use some paid ads to boast the subscribers a bit, and today I earn even when I sleep..

Fish farming

Don't have much ideas here, but I know couple of people doing fine in this business,

Generally any business that has to do with the below things can never run broke if properly managed, and the return can be great....

Transportation

Everybody has to move from place to place..

Agriculture/ feeding

This might be buying things from the north and selling in the south, or via versa

Education

Humans would always seek out to learn, if you have a knowledge that people need, you can convert it to cash.

Content creation

Copy writings etc there are high paying gigs online..

Investment.

You already have the key to financial freedom, it depends on how you decide to open the doors,

Investing in stock, crypto or even landed property...

Investing in any of this can make you a good deal of money only if you have patience, learn a little and invest just a little fraction into them..

Lastly

Diversified your investment and after 6 month, concentrate on what works best for you. .

How do I go about content creation And crypto?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by hogan26: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Abiboss:

I don't know anything about drooshipping what does that even mean bro?

I explained everything about dropshipping business on this thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/6937095/interested-start-dropshipping-business-2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.