Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? (34939 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Allisgud: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
I hear say profit dey for gas bizness
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by koolaid87: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Listen to that advice of that real G telling you about crypto.

Do your research and invest in good projects btc , eth, polygon (matic), solana, avax.

You'll never regret this. Plus the market dipped badly. So its a good bargain for entry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Onlypraises: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
I will share a business idea to you on a private note, DM me thanks.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Starberg(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chulluko:
Sent you a mail now you can still contact me via contact assigned to my signature

WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Shaddymie(f): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
You didn't include hairdressing and selling of cosmetics products
quote author=otukpoyam post=109593842]Plenty. It depends on where you are located, and if there is a market for your business.

Barbing saloon,
Egg supply
POS
Okrika sales
Buy okada put for
Raw food sales
Open tailoring shop put people
Shoe making
Shoe sales
FMCG
Video game center
Football viewing center
Etc etc
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by NaijaCover(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Blogging Business
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Belgwandu(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2022
chatinent:
Start selling first grade O.K shoes.

I sell in wholesale.

There is profit in it!

Nationwide delivery.

No stories.

You select and get what you buy.
Ur phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by chatinent: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Belgwandu:

Ur phone number

My email is chatinent@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by goshee: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Invest in Crypto or Forex. Some Forex trading bot can guarantee you 40% monthly return.
how can one get the bot?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 23, 2022
mfm04622:

Online fish farmer!!!
400k is chicken change to a fish farmer! How many fish do you think that 400k can rear to table size? The pond and borehole will also come out of that 400!

Lol!!!!!
Oga it seems like you can't read properly I made mention at first that 400k will be enough for 500 fishes provided there's water source and land and who the hell eats from his capital please don't mention me if you lack common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by samwillyco1(m): 3:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Enizzie:
Terrible Idea. Its better to buy a napep and employ someone to be delivering profit for you per week than opening a provision store where you make peanuts

Napep is over 1 Million for now
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by samwillyco1(m): 3:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Enizzie:
Terrible Idea. Its better to buy a napep and employ someone to be delivering profit for you per week than opening a provision store where you make peanuts

Napep is over 1 Million Naira for now
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by samwillyco1(m): 3:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Swipa:
I'm also into affiliate marketing although I haven't made much from it. It's good PASSIVE income. I can't speak for those that do it full time.

How can I join the business
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Sijo01(f): 5:28am On Jan 23, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

a family friend is into it...and its profitable

Mind if I send you a pm?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2022
saintnegroid:
you must be a greedy doctor.... Is it only from blood donated free that you want to use and upset all your equipment? Is it only money for blood that you guys use in setting up hospitals? Why don't you also sell mosquito net? Why not sell condoms as well? Guy leave issue

So, he automatically became a doctor just by making that statement? Are doctors in charge of the blood banks in hospitals?
What if he's a Lab Scientist?
That's how you uninformed, illiterate Nigerians see everyone working in the hospital as a doctor, and even insults doctors for errors committed by hospital cleaners and warders.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Chulluko(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Check out my signature
Starberg:

WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Emjace(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Start snooker business... Excess money
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Yomit71(m): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2022
shamsin6300:

Napep with #400k?
You can't even get a clean second hand Napep with that money.
that's a lie, infact he will get a sound one at that price
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by saintnegroid(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

So, he automatically became a doctor just by making that statement? Are doctors in charge of the blood banks in hospitals?
What if he's a Lab Scientist?
That's how you uninformed, illiterate Nigerians see everyone working in the hospital as a doctor, and even insults doctors for errors committed by hospital cleaners and warders.
he who says he knows yet does not know is a fool.... Redirect your uncultured manners to the person that quoted me... Besides, I said 'you must be' is not affirmative that he is a doctor
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by jpmoriarti(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2022
goshee:
how can one get the bot?
Intelligence Prime Capital. You can check it out
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Allikola(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2022
First and foremost, pray and Seek God intervention.

But you can contact me on how to build Biodigester where you can turn Cow dung, rotten fruit into COOKING GAS TO COOK AND POWER GENERATOR.

What do you think about that ? Pray over it cos I'm making my money to construct and sell biogas now. 0 8 0 3 1 5 0 5 7 6 0 ( ask me for biodigester construction video.)

1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by addren1(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Starberg:

I am interested in Copy writing and Freelance.
You can check my signature for my contact details
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Falconx47: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Abiboss:
Good day Nairalanders.

I am a fresh graduate, but I don't want to work under someone. Would like you all to share your business ideas/plans, if you get 400k now what will you do with it?

Hope you know that "not wanting to work under someone" is not good enough reason to start a business? You'll be working under your customers, and even the applicable authorities in any business you choose.

That being said, your choice of business should really depend on your abilities and personal environment. Do you live in a city or a village where a lot of land is available to you? What kind of education do you have? Did you learn any handwork? What kind of needs do people around you have? What do you think they'll gladly pay for, if you sell or offer the service to them?

All these things are what will guide you towards what can work for you, not some random internet suggestions, everyone who comments on this post would be talking from their perspective and their reality, which is very different from yours.

For me, agriculture would be the best for the budget you have, divide that money into 2 and use one part to try out something, like vegetable farming or even poultry. If you're in a location where you have access to water and can do them cheap and off season. You can also find other businesses with low barrier of entry, little competition and reasonable turn around time.

Ignore all the people here telling you crypto this, and online that....get rich quick syndrome is worrying our youth and trust me it never works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by smartr: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2022
emmykk:

In general hospital it can be donated there free and given free in private hospitals it is donate with monetary reward and bought there too.

If the reward is up to 10k, I have blood to donate shocked
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by smartr: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2022
Jennifer89:

it all depends on patronage sometimes I make 10k or more other times is less. some customers don't collect their clothes on time

That biz is heavily dependent on location. Once you pick a bad location, the biz is ☠️
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by smartr: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Dopaminergic:
I remember when I had only 50k in my account April last year and I needed to start a business immediately...

Else I would spend the money on things that won't matter.

I got so many advise from my friends...

Freelancing, Affiliate marketing, Ecommerce.

Some even told me to learn a skill instead like copywriting or web designing.

But I finally had to go with affiliate marketing.

And its paying off now because that's how I earned my first 7-figures online.

But if I had the money you have now back then...

I would have gone for E-commerce.

It is one of the most lucrative business you can do now in Nigeria if done right.

I would have bought a course I had in mind then if I had up to 400k.

Because it would have given me a sense of direction...

Unlike most YouTube videos.

And 400k would have been enough to set everything up and start running.

Because the course would have taught me...

How to pick a hot product.

Set up an ecommerce site

How to import the product at a ridiculously cheap amount.

How to run Facebook/instagram advertising

And the little other stuff that join the pieces together.

You may want to ask...

After making 7-figures on affiliate marketing while didn't I go back to ecommerce?

It is because i love FOCUS.

And as time went on...

The interest was no longer there.

So I just bought a course on amazon book publishing and add to my affiliate marketing business.

You see...

Many Nigerians do not know these businesses that's why you keep hearing stuff like...

POS business, Akara stand, Recharge card etc.

And I won't advice anyone to go into crypto without a cashflow business.

I hope you picked a thing or two here.

Thanks.

Brilliant advice.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by emmykk(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
smartr:

If the reward is up to 10k, I have blood to donate shocked

2yrs again around 16K in delta state
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by smartr: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2022
emmykk:

2yrs again around 16K in delta state

Off to delta ��
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Are you serious about this?
Valevilla:
Go into fish farming and thank me later
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2022
I'm not sure if football viewing center is selling again
otukpoyam:
Plenty. It depends on where you are located, and if there is a market for your business.

Barbing saloon,
Egg supply
POS
Okrika sales
Buy okada put for
Raw food sales
Open tailoring shop put people
Shoe making
Shoe sales
FMCG
Video game center
Football viewing center
Etc etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.