Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? (34911 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Allikola(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Allikola:
First and foremost, pray and Seek God intervention.

But you can contact me on how to build Biodigester where you can turn Cow dung, rotten fruit into COOKING GAS TO COOK AND POWER GENERATOR.

What do you think about that ? Pray over it cos I'm making my money to construct and sell biogas now. 0 8 0 3 1 5 0 5 7 6 0 ( ask me for biodigester construction video.)

Think twice before it is too late on
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abiboss:

Let me know once she replied you
Ok
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Integritypay: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2022
freaklyme:
Can you partner for a recreational business?

Where is this located?
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thank you very much.. It is indeed very helpful, I have some videos I got from YouTube too. I will like to try this out really. But here in Nigeriawhat are the products that sells very fast
Trencia:

This question wasn't intended for me but there's nothing wrong if I share sth about it since that's what I'm into full time currently

Just as 'swipa' mentioned it is about promoting a product with the aim of getting it sold so as to earn a commission, these commissions could be as much as 50% or even 80% commission depending on the product or affiliate marketing platform
In affiliate marketing, there are 3 key persons involved
The owner of the product
The affiliate marketer who promotes the products or bring in sales
And the customer of course who buys the product

Affiliate marketers help to get leads or product sales and get paid a percentage for each lead or sale that they make.
Sounds simple right, but it does require work and the right mindset

Products to market could be physical or digital

Digital products are products that can be delivered electronically - E.g. Software, online courses, ebooks, audios etc

Physical products are products that have to be shipped to the customer - E.g. phones, clothes, electronics, shoes etc

Also,affiliate marketers do not have to produce or import any product. They don't even have to deliver it to the customer. All they do is to refer a customer and get paid.

I hope this was helpful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Trencia: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
waleyp:
Thank you very much.. It is indeed very helpful, I have some videos I got from YouTube too. I will like to try this out really. But here in Nigeriawhat are the products that sells very fast

Very simple,products that help solve people's problems or products that are of immense importance e.g weight loss products, marketing products etc

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
So how can I start it
Trencia:

Very simple,products that help solve people's problems or products that are of immense importance e.g weight loss products, marketing products etc
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by hogan26: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
You can start $$dollar arbitrage using a particular platform to buy @450 and resell @560 in another platform. Full guide's available.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Trencia: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2022
waleyp:
So how can I start it
Marketing I'd say, you pick a product, select an audience or traffic, market your product ,close sales and alerts come in
If you have no knowledge in marketing, that's also fine ,no one was born with marketing skills. You can enrol for marketing courses. I know about this very affordable and highly valuable one
And that's it
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by waleyp(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2022
i would love that......thanks
Trencia:

Marketing I'd say, you pick a product, select an audience or traffic, market your product ,close sales and alerts come in
If you have no knowledge in marketing, that's also fine ,no one was born with marketing skills. You can enrol for marketing courses. I know about this very affordable and highly valuable one
And that's it
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Trencia: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
waleyp:
i would love that......thanks
You're welcome
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by ladycrane: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Whatever you do, make sure the business is solving a problem that you or someone close to you personally has experienced.
Example if you live in an area that does not have constant light, you can set up a cold room and have people pay to use your fridges to store their goods. They can be on monthly or daily payment plan. Just buy a fridge and small gen to power it. (This is an example but see how you use a problem around you to make money)

I'm a business consultant (for SMEs) , 5 years experience in strategy and operations, 2 years consulting for small businesses.
I can offer you 30 minutes of my time to do a quick analysis of what your interests are and businesses you can explore. You can decide to run with the information i advise or continue your research. Whatsapp me - 09058452535
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Favoryted: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2022
gypsey:
Just build or rent a warehouse with industrial refrigerator, with a reception for receiving payment, complaints, build the compactments for the dead bodies. You can store upto 100 or more dead bodies, advertise your business on a sign post once you deal with one customer the rest will come on recomendations. You might struggle with finding staffs co's nigerians believe the business is wrong, and all that morbid shit about ghosts. Even my own mother was against my business. But as i ve explained, i didn't kill my customers neither it was my fault they died, i am just providing services to get the dead to their so called " rest in peace" just like other funeral businesses and oh! ghosts do not exists.. grin good luck!

Please how do I chat you privately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.