Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra (4701 Views)

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Newton85: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Iamgrey5:
There are more Blacks in English Football team than they are represened in other aspects of British life

That is exactly what I said

In the first 11 positions, one will always find 4 to 7 black players playing in the English football team but they don't get such proportional representation in other aspects of life.
Maybe 4, but you can never find upto 7 black players playing in the Three Lions first 11. And no, Blacks are more represented in sprinting than football.
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Newton85: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
Over-hyped Asisat Oshoala, is it not during her time that the Falcons are consistently failing to qualify for international tournaments?

That was unimaginable before now....
Asisat Oshoala is the greatest female footballer to ever come out of Africa. If that's what's called "overhyped," then I love it.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Newton85: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
mancoconut:

Why am I even wasting my time on a brainless nonentity like you, you're Yaribaa afterall, stupidity and ignorance is proudly embedded on your DNA already.
Lol, what? An Eboe claiming stupidity and ignorance run in Yoruba DNA? Same Eboes who believe that Buhari has been cloned with Jubril from Sudan and Yusuf Abubakar from Niger? Same you Eboes who believe there are audio billionares in Nnewi and Onitsha richer than Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos? Hahaha!!! Irony is dead.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Newton85: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
asiasat oshoala is greater than every igbo sport person on earth
True.
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by DabuIIIT: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Iamgrey5:
He is Moses Ajala Simon.

is Ajala an igbo name?
Is AJAla your name and adjective?
grin
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Depressed101: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
flokii:
[s]The rubbish you lots are doing in super eagles today is due to influence of likes of Okocha, Kanu and co.. I really don't know why Nigerians are keeping quiet while Igbos turn our National team to an Igbo-only affair. I miss the eagles of Aghahowa and co. with national spread.

A time will come when Nigerians will no longer tolerate your excesses and that time is not far anymore[/s].

you are among the reasons why this country won't move forward
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Michelle70(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
What Igbos want is merit 100% and equity simple

But we know we can never get that ...that's why Biafra agitation would never die
did u shout equity when GEJ was in power?
The tribe that hates every tribe is shouting equity.
Equity kill u there
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Michelle70:
did u shout equity when GEJ was in power?
The tribe that hates every tribe is shouting equity.
Equity kill u there
Was there not equity when Jonathan was in power ? Tell me about it
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Michelle70(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Was there not equity when Jonathan was in power ? Tell me about it
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Read this thread and see the comments, u will know that u igbos are just hypocrites.

Its just turn by turn, the Yoruba's will have their own turn, just calm down, na the minority tribes weh deh play partisan I just deh pity
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Michelle70:

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Read this thread and see the comments, u will know that u igbos are just hypocrites.

Its just turn by turn, the Yoruba's will have their own turn, just calm down, na the minority tribes weh deh play partisan I just deh pity
What's the marginalisation ...u were giving speaker position but u allowed tinubu give it to the north

So is to blame ...didn't u get minsters ? Tell me the marginalisation na

U
Yorubas under Jonathan and Igbos under Buhari which is worse ?
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Michelle70(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

What's the marginalisation ...u were giving speaker position but u allowed tinubu give it to the north

So is to blame ...didn't u get minsters ? Tell me the marginalisation na

U
Yorubas under Jonathan and Igbos under Buhari which is worse ?
I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo.

My tribe didn't have equal positions with other tribes during both GEJ and PMB administration
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Michelle70:
I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo.

My tribe didn't have equal positions with other tribes during both GEJ and PMB administration
Who is talking about tribe ...it's zone and states that's what the constitution demands
Re: If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra by Lionnation: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2022
flokii:
The rubbish you lots are doing in super eagles today is due to influence of likes of Okocha, Kanu and co.. I really don't know why Nigerians are keeping quiet while Igbos turn our National team to an Igbo-only affair. I miss the eagles of Aghahowa and co. with national spread.

A time will come when Nigerians will no longer tolerate your excesses and that time is not far anymore.

where is the coach of super eagles from, who are the officials of NFF, when you bring nepotism in foothball, you are aready a failure before you even enter the pitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Remembrance Day Messages From The Presidential Candidates. / Requiem Biafra - Quotes from the War / How Should The Fg Stop Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.