Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Are Condoms Expensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Condoms Expensive (1971 Views)

Are Condoms Better Than Nothing ? / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Condoms Expensive by Oluwapresley(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please o, why are condoms on jumia and Jiji expensive? They no show love o. Abi they wan rip me?? 6k, 10k... Nikinniiiii!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Please o, why are condoms on jumia and Jiji expensive? They no show love o. Abi they wan rip me?? 6k, 10k... Nikinniiiii!!!!!
If you no get money rest..enter pharmacy buy the wan wey your power reach..
Why the complaint tho?no one is ripping you.. people who have the capability to buy it will do so without complaining online.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sanitary pad is expensive too...

I think condoms and pads should be given out FOC grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Xhamster(f): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
If u no fit afford am just use pure/sachet water nylon undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Jeon(f): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oluwapresley:

make I sit-down dy look

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
If u no fit afford am just use pure/sachet water nylon undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Southernigbo: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
too risky using all those rubbers in the name of sex. Any woman that allows that dirty infectious thing in her body is dirty and contaminated
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Sanitary pad is expensive too...

I think condoms and pads should be given out FOC grin
Short man it's this kind of place they'll see you and you will analyze everything like your life depends on it.Stop fornicating

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Short man it's this kind of place they'll see you and you will analyze everything like your life depends on it.Stop fornicating
I'm taller than your boyfriend tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

I'm taller than your boyfriend tongue
But her boyfriend is not as brainless as you.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But her boyfriend is not as brainless as you.. grin grin
Don't be too sure. Her boyfriend takes mkpurumiri everyday so he's brainless grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Don't be too sure. Her boyfriend takes mkpurumiri everyday so he's brainless grin
But he doesn't display it everywhere unlike you and your fellow underages here.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he doesn't display it everywhere unlike you and your fellow underages here.. grin
And why are you defending her boyfriend here? If you're tripping for the mkpurumiri addict pls open up,I know him personally,I can hook you up with him grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

And why are you defending her boyfriend here? If you're tripping for the mkpurumiri addict pls open up,I know him personally,I can hook you up with him grin
You don't know him personally..how will a kid want to relate with an adult.. grin

You are restricted to nairaland aiit.. nothing else you only know your fellow underage friends forming hard boys on here..so tell me what's your point again baby boy? grin
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Do you want some Magnum condom?

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't know him personally..how will a kid want to relate with an adult.. grin

You are restricted to nairaland aiit.. nothing else you only know your fellow underage friends forming hard boys on here..so tell me what's your point again baby boy? grin
Iyaebe someone is tripping for your short mkpurumiri boyfriend here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Iyaebe someone is tripping for you short mkpurumiri boyfriend here cheesy
No face me na let me humble you..or do you no longer seek accommodation?
Nonsense go stay em house dey chop mummy food come nairaland dey spew nonsense concerning women..make money then come here to have a conversation with Iyaebe..for now keep enjoying your mom's rice and stew..
Baby boy slide off my mention.. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by tnerro1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Try check the cost of treating STDs before you complain

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Ahmback(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
come., i thought you wanted to deactivate your damn account
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No face me na let me humble you..or do you no longer seek accommodation?
Nonsense go stay em house dey chop mummy food come nairaland dey spew nonsense concerning women..make money then come here to have a conversation with Iyaebe..for now keep enjoying your mom's rice and stew..
Baby boy slide off my mention.. cheesy wink
Lols funny you. I renewed my rented flat bill this January and i intend travelling out to Lagos for a better offer.

You know nothing about me baby girl tongue
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols funny you. I renewed my rented flat bill this January and i intend travelling out to Lagos for a better offer.

You know nothing about me baby girl tongue
Great then stop crying online.. respect yourself and stop bringing your negative comments into women issue.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Great then stop crying online.. respect yourself and stop bringing your negative comments into women issue.. undecided
Truth is always bitter grin
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Truth is always bitter grin
It would have been if it came from a sensible person..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It would have been if it came from a sensible person..
Heard you're 36yrs already, see you in Shiloh 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Heard you're 36yrs already, see you in Shiloh 2022
Haha funny kid..take her there..that woman take her she needs it better than I do..
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha funny kid..take her there..that woman take her she needs it better than I do..
How do you keep addressing someone who's over 30 a kid? You this mummy thank you pikin sef undecided
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

How do you keep addressing someone who's over 30 a kid? You this mummy thank you pikin sef undecided
What's my business with your age or don't you know you are still very young? undecided

Running mouth upandan..why not act your age huh if you can't then you still a kid..
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's my business with your age or don't you know you are still very young? undecided

Running mouth upandan..why not act your age huh if you can't then you still a kid..
You're so annoying. Na this same mouth dey mk guys maltreat una. Running your mouth like tap undecided
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

You're so annoying. Na this same mouth dey mk guys maltreat una. Running your mouth like tap undecided
Oops if only you had kept mute and acted like a 30+kid ...
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oops if only you had kept mute and acted like a 30+kid ...
Good night little girl tongue
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Good night little girl tongue
Are you tired?why not maybe when you grow up we could have a reasonable conversation.. undecided
Re: Why Are Condoms Expensive by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you tired?why not maybe when you grow up we could have a reasonable conversation.. undecided
I don't engage in reasonable conversation with females coz we can't be on the same page. I'd rather converse with myself.
Good night smally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You More Faithful Than A Monkey? / Why Buy The Cow? / Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.