Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 (475 Views)

Baking Soda As A Prophylactic Against COVID-19 / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by OluwakemiRN(f): 1:38am On Jan 23, 2022
Intake of Soda has been causing more harm than good to the health of people hence reason for coming up with a challenge tagged :" NO SODA CHALLENGE 2022". This is intended to help those who have been struggling with stopping excessive intake of soda to achieve their goal of stopping with ease.
30 DAYS NO SODA CHALLENGE 2022 kick start officially today 23rd January.
To be part of this great challenge, drop a comment and you will be added to the group for accountability check throughout these 30 Days.

I know it's a difficult decision to take but trust me it will worth the sacrifice at last.

Health is Wealth!

1 Like

Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by uthlaw: 2:53am On Jan 23, 2022
07039397858...I started since November and I only take 3times since then,one this January!
Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by Horladipupo0505: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Please can someone list all those soda and carbonated drinks, I haven't drink soft drinks since jan1
Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by OluwakemiRN(f): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
@uthlaw

You have been added to the group.
Stopping Soda Intake is a reality

1 Like

Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by OluwakemiRN(f): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
@Horladipupo

Soda drinks are also known as soft drinks..Most carbonated drinks fall into this category..I don't want to mention any specific brand to avoid crossing boundaries.
Feel free to join the challenge to know what it entails.
Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by uthlaw: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
OluwakemiRN:
@uthlaw

You have been added to the group.
Stopping Soda Intake is a reality
moti gbo ma!
Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
I haven't taken soda or any carbonated drink in 2 decades now. angry
Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by OluwakemiRN(f): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
@livingicon
Wow! I am glad to read that you have not tasted Soda for this long. Do you mind sharing how easy it has been staying off Soda for so long?
Re: Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
OluwakemiRN:
@livingicon
Wow! I am glad to read that you have not tasted Soda for this long. Do you mind sharing how easy it has been staying off Soda for so long?

In the year 2001, i lost my grandfather to diabetes. In the year 2002, i lost my cousin to that same diabetes. After much consultation with our family endocrinologist, he advised us to stay away from anything processed sugar, junk foods and the likes. He gave us so many healthy lifestyle tips. Prior to that i do take soft drinks like twice in a month. But after that encounter, i stopped totally. If i need something sweet and healthy, i go for natural blended fruit juice or smoothies.

(1) (Reply)

Does Portable Zazu Need Professional Mental Health Help? By Tony Ademiluyi / Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday / What Is Your Favourite Form Of Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.