Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday (474 Views)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday by TeeGentle(m): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Who noticed the ash substances yesterday?

The ash substances was all over the sky falling down yesterday for more than an hour

What can be the cause?

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday by alpharoyalty: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday by tommy589(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2022
TeeGentle:

The ash substances was all over the sky falling down yesterday for more than an hour

What can be the cause?

I thought the ashes was from a burning fire nearby. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday by Deasegun19(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2022
dangote refinery at work
Re: Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday by Deasegun19(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2022
una go soon dey feel the heat...
Re: Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday by TeeGentle(m): 4:20am On Apr 23, 2022
tommy589:

I thought the ashes was from a burning fire nearby. Are you in Lagos?
Yeah
Re: Who Noticed The Ash Substances Yesterday by samwash(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2022
TeeGentle:

What can be the cause?

You think everyone on nairaland stays in the same location as you?
Tell us your location?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me, My Sister Is Mentally Ill / My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. / Normatone Supplement For Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.