Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna (25773 Views)

Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:
Pictures of the roads that the President commissioned in Kafanchan.
Is a lie this places are in Kaduna and not Kafanchan', stop deceiving people here
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by nkemoma(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2022
The same cloth he wore for dinner, baba wear am go back next day..

Haba Baba

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Are you in Kafanchan? Very simple question
I spent over 15 years in Kafanchan', I school at the College of Education Kafanchan' before it was relocated to the permanent site at Gidan waya then I relocated , it is a town I know like my name. I am still waiting for true pictures of roads commissioned at Kafanchan'. I called somebody that I know who is still in Kafanchan' and he told me what really happened. By the way my wife attended a wedding at Kafanchan' and came back on 6/1/2022 she also told me what she saw. I know exactly what happened

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Tima1980(f): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Kafanchan is in which State? Why do you allow hatred and sentiment to override your sense of humor. Kafanchan is in Kaduna State
southpole:
Is a lie this places are in Kaduna and not Kafanchan', stop deceiving people here

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Tima1980:
Kafanchan is in which State? Why do you allow hatred and sentiment to override your sense of humor. Kafanchan is in Kaduna State
My brother Is not about hatred is about saying things as they are not to come and start deceiving people with false pictures. Those roads in the pictures that said are roads commissioned in Kafanchan' are false, those roads are in Kaduna city not in Kafanchan' . I am not saying there was no commissioning at Kafanchan' but show us the correct pictures let see. If I constructed a single lane road and my supporter used the pictures of double or dual lane roads to say these are the roads I constructed is deception
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Please ignore that bitter person. He must be a product of center table mkporu miri cannibals and has come spread their hate, jealousy and bitterness on this thread.

I don't really care much for politics but let us appreciate good works when we see it
Calm down my brother is not about bitterness , people should not be using the net to spread falsehood. Even El Rufai will tell you those are not the roads he constructed in Kafanchan', Let us learn to demand for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:

There's no need to reply that guy. He's just trolling. The pictures are on the first page and they were properly labelled. How can I take anybody that can't see what's right in front of him seriously?
I saw those pictures very well and I know Kafanchan' very well, those roads are not in Kafanchan' , that was why I asked him to post those of kafanchan. If you know Kafanchan' you will understand with me. Is just like taking pictures of airport road Ikeja Lagos and said is the road constructed at Ajah. So what is wrong if somebody posted the picture of Banana Island and said that is Lekki and I say no that is not Lekki show us the true picture of Lekki?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

So your wife attended a wedding ceremony in Kafanchan and then went on a tour of the entire Kafanchan within the few days she was there abi?

Is your wife a tourist by profession or an engineer whose past time is monitoring roads in Kafanchan for her own state in the south
Kafanchan' has only one major road that pass through and every person going or leaving the town will pass through that same road. Probably the President commission a street road not the major road
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by HimName: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Sheriman:
Anyways, all these are mediocre projects. They are what ordinary Local Government Chairman can do with adequate funds if we are not corrupt in this country. Meanwhile, One Governor in Benue has used all his 7 years in office to criticize and blaming Buhari for his incompetency and using fulani herdsmen as an excuse for his poor governance.

You have said it all (at the bolded)

Otom has so much perfected his manipulative skills to the point of attracting countless applauds.

I have never seen/heard him commission one project.

All Samuel does is wail over herdsmen and federal gov on national TV.

No one visible project can be observed in untroubled locations.

Otom is far more useless than the Kerosene man.

Interestingly, he worked for the honor thanks to his myopic supporters whose sense of reasoning have been clouded by party, religion and tribal sentiments.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2022
I Hope southeast Governors are reading watching this? no be to be paying people to give you vote of confidence and putting your electoral responsibility on God's hand who won't share from your allocations

southeast people have suffered in the hand of their Governors most especially Abia state and Imo state, na Tinubu and Yoruba leaders be their problem

meanwhile El Rufai as educated as he was, he forget if you come out excellent in physical project and not human project(capital) you failed, incapacity to secure the lives of Kaduna made you a failed governor, if you cannot secure the lives of over 35m of Kaduna, how then can you secure the lives of over 200m of Nigerians, I know the hosting of Banquet is just to get VP slot

Buhari on the other hand too failed, he will achieved much and come down much with a lot of people losing their lives daily because of his emotions and apologetic to ethnicity, if Bandits are to be Hausa or non Fulani they would have been crushed longtime ago

this is a failed Govt
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by nedzuby: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Antoeni:
God Bless El Rural and PMB

Unfortunately most people would not want him to be VP.

Until we stop looking at region and religion and instead choose competency ( in respect of the candidates religion and region) Nigeria will continue running round the circle
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Wait let me just help the werey.
Sometimes little children need to be guided by adults.

cc southpole oya read the attached images carefully and use the words and locations in image 1 to refer to image 2

Here is a video of the road. The reason why they keep mentioning Kafanchan is quite simple (they mentioned it on my other thread), Kafanchan is in Southern Kaduna and it doesn't tie with their narrative that nothing is being done in Kafanchan. That's why I don't take them seriously. Everything is spin and propaganda for them.

As I wrote on the first page, their goal is to derail the thread and cause fights, that's why I'm simply ignoring them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1924796794388993&id=744766039058747&m_entstream_source=timeline
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Video of President Buhari in Kafanchan. That's one of the roads that he commissioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0uGeY9fiS4
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
This is an even better video and you can see the signs on the street indicating that the road is in Kafanchan. You can also see the arch above the gate of the Emir's Palace (see old photo below) in the video. You can also see that it's the same road as the road in the pictures on my second post about Kafanchan on the first page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hip3aDjId3o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Kraytur: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2022
shocked

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by omokab: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:
what's the lie about? Kafancan or kaduna ,the most important thing there is that he commissioned the project
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Friend22(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
omokab:
what's the lie about? Kafancan or kaduna ,the most important thing there is that he commissioned the project

Please, do not bother trying to convince that guy.
He us just gone south with his reasoning. Abi no be the Kaduna me dey too....
This lies veubf south by @southpole can only be bought by those who see no good in anyone even if it done in their backyard.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:

Here is a video of the road. The reason why they keep mentioning Kafanchan is quite simple (they mentioned it on my other thread), Kafanchan is in Southern Kaduna and it doesn't tie with their narrative that nothing is being done in Kafanchan. That's why I don't take them seriously. Everything is spin and propaganda for them.

As I wrote on the first page, their goal is to derail the thread and cause fights, that's why I'm simply ignoring them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1924796794388993&id=744766039058747&m_entstream_source=timeline
Something is being done in Kafanchan' but it should be presented the way it is being done. I watched the video, the content of that video is not Kafanchan'. The El Rufai I know will not use pictures or videos of other places to portray what he is doing in Kafanchan' because he is a straight forward man. But I think his supporters are using pictures of other places to score cheap goals for Rufai and I know El Rufai will be agree to see that.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by REALCASE: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
KingAzari:
If only PDP had done with surplus funds in 16 yrs just a tiny percent of what PMB has done in 6 yrs with less funds, Nigeria wouldn't have been where she is right now.
stop decieving your self PDP /apc are the same people w we are tired of you both...
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Friend22:

Please, do not bother trying to convince that guy.
He us just gone south with his reasoning. Abi no be the Kaduna me dey too....
This lies veubf south by @southpole can only be bought by those who see no good in anyone even if it done in their backyard.
If trully you are in Kaduna then carry those pictures of roads he claimed are in Kafanchan' go and confirm them. The argument is not about Kaduna is about Kafanchan'. If you confirm those roads in Kafanchan' please let us know. I
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by CoolAmbience(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:
Right, let the negative comments and attempts at derailing begin. grin

Bro, see quality projects...very commendable!

Where are governors from the South?

El Rufai na my man anyday.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by asanausana91: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:
The question is very simple, show us the pictures of roads he commissioned in Kafanchan', all the road pictures in your write up are in Kaduna not even one is from Kafanchan'. I am waiting.
stop disgracing yourself, the pictures are in first page.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
stop disgracing yourself, the pictures are in first page.
I saw those pictures and they are not depicting Kafanchan'. If you know someone in Kafanchan' call him to confirm if those roads are in Kafanchan'. Don't be deceived with fake pictures
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by HelipsTech: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
God punish Wike, for wasting Rivers money on flyover commissioning from different people, something he can commission on 1day or 2days.

See what is called project
People oriented,

All this children of hate and PDP urchins having bad belle, would celebrate if it were to be Pdp governor or wike that builds only flyovers
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Geeman2006: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:
Right, let the negative comments and attempts at derailing begin. grin

El rufai has tried and it is on ground for everyone to witness. Last time I was in Kaduna, I had to use Google map to find my way so I don't miss a wrong turn.. Kudos. You now wonder what PDP was doing in that state since 1999.
It's just sad insecurity is troubling parts of the state.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by lagosrd: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
alen4smith:
who cursed you?

You see now, you can't stand criticism but specializes in dirty words. Just because the forum is faceless doesn't make you insult others. See dey your lane and just don't cross my lane. Carry God beg you.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Murtala Muhammed Square, Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8QUWSUg7xg
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
One year ago, Kaduna State Government flags off reconstruction of 21 roads in Kafanchan - Channels TV.

(Don't listen to trolls who are just looking for any opportunity to cause trouble grin, You can see the roads yourself in this Channels TV report).

Click "Watch on YouTube" at the bottom of the text).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsXxKXKHtHw
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Sheriman(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
HimName:

You have said it all (at the bolded)

Otom has so much perfected his manipulative skills to the point of attracting countless applauds.

I have never seen/heard him commission one project.

All Samuel does is wail over herdsmen and federal gov on national TV.

No one visible project can be observed in untroubled locations.

Otom is far more useless than the Kerosene man.

Interestingly, he worked for the honor thanks to his myopic supporters whose sense of reasoning have been clouded by party, religion and tribal sentiments.

The man used all his years spent in office to complain without doing anything tangible
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by budaatum: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Quitam:
If our governors are doing the right thing, the citizens will have less issues to complain about. Some governors have successfully configured their people to blame Buhari for everything while they do little or nothing from what the FG allocates to them.
I've followed the activities of Kaduna government since 2015 because I saw how the blueprint of Elrufai was. I am happy that he's trying to implement what he promised. Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Friend22(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:
If trully you are in Kaduna then carry those pictures of roads he claimed are in Kafanchan' go and confirm them. The argument is not about Kaduna is about Kafanchan'. If you confirm those roads in Kafanchan' please let us know. I

You are the only one debating this issue.
No one else.
Perhaps,it may that the road you expect him to fix that's not the one he fixed.

I know Kafanchan can not have just one access road and the most important one that's what he fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW / Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction / Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.