Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna (25785 Views)

Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by AnanseK(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2022
kelvnigeria:
Take religion away from this man and he would have been the best hand. But what's development without tolerance for people of other faith?

I think your own problem is your own intolerance to other faiths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Which roads did he commissioned in Kafanchan'? Show us the pictures if what you are saying is true.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Cognitivereason: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2022
karzyharsky:
Commissioner should be the one to commission all these....bihari should send commissioner next time
Minister
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:
President Muhammadu Buhari paid a two-day working visit to Kaduna last week. He arrived the Kaduna International Airport on the night of Wednesday, January the 19th, 2022, straight from the Gambia. He had gone to the Gambia to witness the swearing in of President Adama Barrow for a second term in office.

The President was in the state to commission projects in Kaduna City, Zaria and Kafanchan. He was received at the airport by Governor Nasir El-Rufai and senior officials of the Kaduna State Government.
Which roads did he commissioned in Kafanchan'? Show us the pictures if what you are saying is true.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:

Southerner are you in Kafanchan? Is it the same roads they would show you the pictures and you would start blaming the colour of the coal tar or the positioning of the street lights all in a quest to find something wrong to say about it.

Nwokem face your own state. Several of our states are suffering with zero government impact from the governors. Demand for accountability from those ones and not the ones we are seeing their progressive works in living colour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:

Go back and read through the first page very slowly. You'll see it there (except if you are just trying to troll, then I can ignore you).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by VEHINTOLAR: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Most people may not like El -Rufai,but I think he has performed creditably well in Kaduna. He deserves some accolades. Kaduna has not remained same since El - Rufai took over. I'm impressed; well done sir !

Kaduna is a beautiful state and I'm proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Southerner are you in Kafanchan? Is it the same roads they would show you the pictures and you would start blaming the colour of the coal tar or the positioning of the street lights all in a quest to find something wrong to say about it.

Nwokem face your own state. Several of our states are suffering with zero government impact from the governors. Demand for accountability from those ones and not the ones we are seeing their progressive works in living colour
The question is very simple, show us the pictures of roads he commissioned in Kafanchan', all the road pictures in your write up are in Kaduna not even one is from Kafanchan'. I am waiting.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:
The question is very simple, show us the pictures of roads he commissioned in Kafanchan', all the road pictures in your write up are in Kaduna not even one is from Kafanchan'. I am waiting.

Are you in Kafanchan? Very simple question

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Donedeal1(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Very impressive, just imagine with the little resources was able to do all this, oil producing States where are you?.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by naptu2: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

There's no need to reply that guy. He's just trolling. The pictures are on the first page and they were properly labelled. How can I take anybody that can't see what's right in front of him seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by greatness77: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Most people may not like El -Rufai,but I think he has performed creditably well in Kaduna. He deserves some accolades. Kaduna has not remained same since El - Rufai took over. I'm impressed; well done sir !

Kaduna is a beautiful state and I'm proud of it.
God punish u, el-rufai performed well by importing bandits to massacre his people, all i see is medicine after death, nigerians are very daft, unity beggars should enjoy d fake project while brutal massacre continues unabated
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Kai!!! El-Rufai wicked no be small. See how he is making Buhari to be commissioning projects upandan.

Where are the center table mkporu miri cannibals to come and spread their hate, jealousy and bitterness on this thread.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

my wife left Kafanchan' on 6/1/2022 after attending a wedding ceremony and that the only tarred portion of the road is less than 1 kilometer. So show us the pictures of the roads commissioned in Kafanchan' that is more that a kilometer. I hope you know how far a less than 1 kilometer is. If the President will go and commission a tarred road less that a kilometer what will a local Government chairman commission?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:

There's no need to reply that guy. He's just trolling. The pictures are on the first page and they were properly labelled. How can I take anybody that can't see what's right in front of him seriously?

Wait let me just help the werey.
Sometimes little children need to be guided by adults.

cc southpole oya read the attached images carefully and use the words and locations in image 1 to refer to image 2

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by rashrockalabx(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2022
We beautify kadcity

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by wallstreetnews: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:
my wife left Kafanchan' on 4/1/2022 after attending a wedding ceremony and that the only tarred portion of the road is less than 1 kilometer. So show us the pictures of the roads commissioned in Kafanchan' that is more that a kilometer

So your wife attended a wedding ceremony in Kafanchan and then went on a tour of the entire Kafanchan within the few days she was there abi?

Is your wife a tourist by profession or an engineer whose past time is monitoring roads in Kafanchan for her own state in the south

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by fk001(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2022
I swear El Rufai is one of the best 3 performing governors in Nigeria, a leader with foresight. Our incoming VP and future President insha Allah.

Before 2015, Kaduna is very silent on infrastructural development, we only hear about them when it comes to ethnic clashes and killing.

But El Rufai brought Kaduna into the limelight just like he did in Abuja when he was the FCT minister we need intellectual leaders like him to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

cc southpole oya read the attached images carefully and use the words and locations in image 1 to refer to image 2

Please ignore that bitter person. He must be a product of center table mkporu miri cannibals and has come spread their hate, jealousy and bitterness on this thread.

I don't really care much for politics but let us appreciate good works when we see it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by lebete3000: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2022
kelvnigeria:
Take religion away from this man and he would have been the best hand. But what's development without tolerance for people of other faith?

He might not have achieved all these strides if religion is taken away from him.
That religion is what spurs him to try to be bet than other states that don't follow their religion.
It's a competition to him to outdo those of other faith & race.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2022
Tetehjewels:

those pictures you showed, the roads are in Kaduna not Kafanchan', you are not able to get a picture of any road commissioned in Kafanchan' that is why you are showing the welcome to Kafanchan' bill board. Show us the pictures of roads commissioned in Kafanchan' simple.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2022
southpole:
those pictures you showed, the roads are in Kaduna not Kafanchan', you are not able to get a picture of any road commissioned in Kafanchan' that is why you are showing the welcome to Kafanchan' bill board. Show us the pictures of roads commissioned Kafanchan'.

Show us a picture of your wife at the wedding ceremony in Kafanchan you said she attended

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2022
kelvnigeria:

You must be high on mkporu miri which is why you want to discredit him as much as possible.

El-Rufai is not a religious bigot. He has Christians, Yorubas and Igbos in his cabinet. His daughter in law is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by azadus18: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2022
El rufai is moving himself ,A Good quantity surveyor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by micflo28(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Here in Africa, money spent in commissioning projects is higher than the money spent on the actual projects. This is Nigeria for you.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by southpole: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2022
naptu2:

Go back and read through the first page very slowly. You'll see it there (except if you are just trying to troll, then I can ignore you).
Don't be deceived by the write up, the roads shown on those pictures are in Kaduna and not Kafanchan'. I still insist let see pictures of roads commissioned in Kafanchan', and let those who know Kafanchan' confirm them
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by alen4smith(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2022
lagosrd:

Uncompleted with no green areas around it. Looks unkept from the Ariel view. This one should focus more on securing the southern Kaduna axis of his state rather than all these bullshits
who cursed you?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2022
El Rufai is making his bid for APC presidential ticket.
Nice photos op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court / Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.