Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (831 Views)

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by funkmrflexx(m): 5:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: . by usecondom(m): 5:30am On Jan 23, 2022
You are both selfish, you are trying to marry and bring child that would live with pains. Hian.

5 Likes

Re: . by OVB123: 5:33am On Jan 23, 2022
For christ sake, please ooo don't dare it because if you do both of u will live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: . by KashApp: 5:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Oya do this: Hug yourselves, cry and breakup to prevent problems that may happen next.

3 Likes

Re: . by KIDfurniture(m): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2022
You must be a mad man… so u can manufacture kids that will suffer then u start to pray for death for such kids.. u must be mad.. maybe ur parents mad the same mistakes and u escaped SS

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Hope you never knack am belle

1 Like

Re: . by Penguin2: 5:44am On Jan 23, 2022
This op is mad.

That’s all I have to say.

That love that sharking you people, when you start giving birth to AS children who might be dying with some who didn’t die making spend all your earnings in hospital, that’s when you will look back and regret this mumu question you are asking.

You people should not get married please.

In fact you guys should not have unprotected sex now you dating to avoid bringing a child to this world to come and suffer.

And quit whatever you have with the girl immediately .

Imagine, una don even do trad. Hey God! So foolish people still dey this life like this?
Re: . by Bola146(f): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2022
cry OP I understand your concern very well, I'm AS lady, I'm always lucky with AS guys I always meet, they are just the men I wished to get married to, they are just too okay for me! We wept bitterly together when we wanted to part ways because i can't risk it cry cry I would have risked it if I have like two children but I can't because I can't afford to give birth to SS, I almost poisoned myself when I lost like two wonderful guys 2019 and 2020 then but God knows better. Most AA guys that I have met are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, my prayer is God should change my genotype to AA sad sad

Please don't risk it, the future might be brutal when you see your children suffering from health crisis please, hold on to God's faith that you will see AA to marry please. Quit the relationship now please.

7 Likes

Re: . by Stephen0mozzy: 6:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Clickbait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by yuping(m): 6:09am On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed hmm everyone is just abusing anyhow calling him bad we are frustrated about someone coming out to confess. I just want to use opportunity to tell the OP how foolish and devilish is plan is. OP don't try it not just at home even in village if not you will be going to church to cast nd bind the evil u bring fort yourself.

1 Like

Re: . by opera1(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Don't stress God, abort the journey because if you don't, it will definitely end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: . by Ibaaboy(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Mumu people full this nigeria no be small

1 Like

Re: . by Oxb90: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2022
My prayer is that God should not allow you to procreate, may you continue to shoot without getting your target if you guys must stubbornly go on with this forbidden relationship.

1 Like

Re: . by Bahamas95(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Nawa o, foolish people everywhere.

Even if you have money like Dangote do you want to be wasting it everytime on hospital bills?
Re: . by Timoleon(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Why not, go ahead, it’s. It’s not like the sufferings in this world is enough. Add to it too. Bring in children to come and suffer.
Re: . by Timoleon(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Why pray for dear of such kids? More often than not, the kids suffers and ultimately die. Na natural course of the situation be that.
KIDfurniture:
You must be a mad man… so u can manufacture kids that will suffer then u start to pray for death for such kids.. u must be mad.. maybe ur parents mad the same mistakes and u escaped SS

1 Like

Re: . by pyyxxaro: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Anytime you want to lash , rub Olive oil on ur toools

Thank me later
Re: . by Healthyway15: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Genotype and its appropriate suitor:
AA + AA = excellent
AA + AS = Good
AA + SS = Fair
AS + AS = BAD
AS + SS = Very bad
SS + SS = Extremely Bad.

There are 3 major types of genotypes: AA, AS, SS, & others – SC and CC
Compatibility:
AA+AA can get married
AA+AS can get married
AS+AS shouldn’t get married
SS+AA can get married
AS+SC shouldn’t get married
AS+CC shouldn’t get married
AA+SC can get married
AA+CC can get married

For both parents with traits, there is a 25 percent chance of having a child with sickle cell per pregnancy. That’s why some could have all kids as sickle cell while some none. The reason why certain genotypes like AS and AS, or AS and SS shouldn’t get married together is because of the risk of having a child with the SS (sickle cell) genotype.

COPIED

1 Like

Re: . by Totiemide: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2022
If love is blind not in this case.

Just break this relationship.
Cry
Cry
Move on

Don't continue with it ooo so you won't have to cry forever when you see the pain your kids go through.

A word is enough for the wise n I want to hope and believe that you are.
Re: . by Totiemide: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2022
AC +AS=can't marry
AC +AC = can't marry
You might be wondering AC as genotype, yes it's a genotype equivalent to AS. I happen to be one.
Healthyway15:
Genotype and its appropriate suitor:
AA + AA = excellent
AA + AS = Good
AA + SS = Fair
AS + AS = BAD
AS + SS = Very bad
SS + SS = Extremely Bad.

There are 3 major types of genotypes: AA, AS, SS, & others – SC and CC
Compatibility:
AA+AA can get married
AA+AS can get married
AS+AS shouldn’t get married
SS+AA can get married
AS+SC shouldn’t get married
AS+CC shouldn’t get married
AA+SC can get married
AA+CC can get married

For both parents with traits, there is a 25 percent chance of having a child with sickle cell per pregnancy. That’s why some could have all kids as sickle cell while some none. The reason why certain genotypes like AS and AS, or AS and SS shouldn’t get married together is because of the risk of having a child with the SS (sickle cell) genotype.

COPIED
Re: . by joyandfaith: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2022
funkmrflexx:
We are both AS and currently planning our white house. Already did trad. Sho we still go ahead and get married?

Well I was planning to do Chorionic Villous Sampling
Which will determine the genotype of the baby at the early stages of the pregnancy.

As an AS guy. Should I be walking around looking for an AA lady to marry before getting married?

Antenatal genetic testing will determine genotype of the baby. If it is SS, unborn baby need to killed. You have to do it for every conception.

1 Like

Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Lol, but you guys are already married na.
Bride price has been paid and you’ve been traditionally joined by both families. You took your chances already.

My only advice at this stage is just make sure you’re very rich before you start planning for babies. You may get lucky, who knows?

All the best!

1 Like

Re: . by 1F30M4(f): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lol there's nothing left to say here then, you were fully aware and have made your decision.
Re: . by ilebaye2017(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Which marriage again? After paying her dowry are you not already married?
Anyway, since you are already married, you should endeavor to make use of the technology you stated above.
Hmm SS is not something to joke with. Back then, in 2005 the lady I would have married, genotype was what stalled it. Her sister in US made mention of that test but that, she doesn't know if the facility exist here then.
In the compound where I'm living presently, two kids, children of same parents are always in pain on a consistent basis as a result of their parents ignorance or negligence.
People shouldn't just be consumed with love. Always think ahead!
Re: . by muheeb01(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abort this mission to prevent causing unneccsary pains to your unborn children
Re: . by kene05(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:
cry OP I understand your concern very well, I'm AS lady, I'm always lucky with AS guys I always meet, they are just the men I wished to get married to, they are just too okay for me! We wept bitterly together when we wanted to part ways because i can't risk it cry cry I would have risked it if I have like two children but I can't because I can't afford to give birth to SS, I almost poisoned myself when I lost like two wonderful guys 2019 and 2020 then but God knows better. Most AA guys that I have met are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, my prayer is God should change my genotype to AA sad sad

Please don't risk it, the future might be brutal when you see your children suffering from health crisis please, hold on to God's faith that you will see AA to marry please. Quit the relationship now please.
[b][/b]what GOD cannot do does not exist[color=#006600][/color]
Re: . by ryom(m): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2022
No.
Re: . by Bolsman(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Common man! Go ahead kor went abroad ni. Haven't you read or seen movies portraying the aftermaths of ur decision. Be forming love is blind. Wa to gbon!

(1) (Reply)

Samsu Oil Can Now Be Ordered And Delivered Worldwide Within 3 Hours To 4 Days. / Hiv / Aids! Its All Their Fault! / Steps To Prevent Cancer Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.