Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Stop Joking With Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Joking With Hell Fire (10516 Views)

Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / Why Are Religionists So Comfortable With Threatening Others With Hell? / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

Even heaven na bluff, stay earth and enjoy your life while it lasts.

No enjoyment after death, I still see my mum that is long dead, if there is a place like earth after death, she will be there and not hover around me everytime.

Let those dreaming stop dreaming and devise a way to enjoy their short moment on earth THE EARTH IS ALL YOU'VE GOT! NO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO HELL !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Blackfire(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Is this advice for that crazy woman called mummy G.O

Or a sinner trying to repent

#Ban Religion

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by okoroemeka(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Interesting15:
JESUS LOVES YOU.
what type of love is that,his father is threatening to throw us into a lake of fire for eternity for sinning,what type of Father does that?even me as a mere mortal sinner cannot dish out such punishment to my son for sinning,or is it meant to be a prank by old wise men to control the masses, because if it is real then our father God must be a sadistic,cruel and mischievous father,he also added more problems to us by creating women with their marvelous boobs,arse,soft body,etc and yet still commanded us not to look or touch or incredibly on the pain of been thrown into hell fire not to nack the pvssy, sincerely what I know is that my father God will be ready to throw me into hellfire because I admire his creation and cannot resist misbehaving once in a while.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2022
okoroemeka:
what type of love is that,his father is threatening to throw us into a lake of fire for eternity for sinning,what type of Father does that?even me as a mere mortal sinner cannot dish out such punishment to my son for sinning,or is it meant to be a prank by old wise men to control the masses, because if it is real then our father God must be a sadistic,cruel and mischievous father,he also added more problems to us by creating women with their marvelous boobs,arse,soft body,etc and yet still commanded us not to look or touch or incredibly on the pain of been thrown into hell fire not to nack the pvssy, sincerely what I know is that my father God will be ready to throw me into hellfire because I admire his creation and cannot resist misbehaving once in a while.
Y've said it all abeg..it's high time this nonsense stop..they are disturbing everyone with their fantasy tale and it's just too obvious...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Deicide: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Your own don finish, You are going to hell grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hell fire is not real..
Stop deceiving people with your nonsense pls..have you been there before?
Religion is really a big disease..today na Sunday now persin no go hear word for religious extremist mouth again undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by venabili: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Hmm. How come Nigerian politicians never reap the reward of their wickedness despite all their killing, stealing and destructions? They usually live to a ripe old age and even leave their children well off. Are they bribing karma? Or this universal law excludes nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Deicide:
Your own don finish, You are going to hell grin
No be only.. grin grin
Too much nonsense these days..make Dem no dey disturb us abeg.. wink
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Adeguate study of god's word reveals that God is love, that whoever dies does not know anything , that wen god destroys evil people right from the time of the flood down to
the people killed at Sodom and Gomorrah, those killed did not undergo eternal suffering, that there is resurrection for both righteous and unrighteous, that those who die will come out of the grave soon, that fire as used in the book of revelation stands for complete destruction not eternal suffering , that wen somebody dies his or her sins are cancelled by god and can be resurrected by god out of his mercy, that the teaching of hellfire is not based on the truth of god's word, that very soon all evildoers will be destroyed by god himself and they will not be resurrected and they will not feel eternal suffering, that there is nothing that lives after a person dies and the person is sleeping till god resurrects him or her , that it is the life force or the spirit of that person that god will return to him or her very soon, that the teaching of hellfire invalidates the basic plan of Jesus to ressurrect the dead, that hell itself means grave in its original Hebrews and Greek scriptures , that there is no fire in the grave, that god is love and his love cannot be counterfeited by the teaching of eternal suffering. There are specific bible references on the above which can be shared with anybody who sincerely wants to know the purpose of god for mankind , purpose of love. I can be reached on my watshapp for more scriptural engagements.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Horlufemi(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
I love you. If you don't love me I'll kill you.

That's sickness IMO.

Our sinful nature is not our fault. We dying is already paying for a sin we didn't commit. We will now burn forever for that. Think am na. It's unfair in all ramifications.

Everybody will be resurrected and be given a chance by God on the day of resurrection

2 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by ignis: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
There's no hellfire anywhere, stop being foolish.

But there is hell.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Adeguate study of god's word reveals that God is love, that whoever dies does not know anything , that wen god destroys evil people right from the time of the flood down to
the people killed at Sodom and Gomorrah, those killed did not undergo eternal suffering, that there is resurrection for both righteous and unrighteous, that those who die will come out of the grave soon, that fire as used in the book of revelation stands for complete destruction not eternal suffering , that wen somebody dies his or her sins are cancelled by god and can be resurrected by god out of his mercy, that the teaching of hellfire is not based on the truth of god's word, that very soon all evildoers will be destroyed by god himself and they will not be resurrected and they will not feel eternal suffering, that there is nothing that lives after a person dies and the person is sleeping till god resurrects him or her , that it is the life force or the spirit of that person that god will return it to him or her very soon, that the teaching of hellfire invalidates the basic plan of Jesus to ressurrect the dead, that hell itself means grave in its original Hebrews and Greek scriptures , that there is no fire in the grave, that god is love and his love cannot be counterfeited by the teaching of eternal suffering. There are specific bible references on the above which can be shared with anybody who sincerely wants to know the purpose of god for mankind , purpose of love. I can be reached on my watshapp for more scriptural engagements.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:
But Hell-fire is a Joke!

Like, which sensible human being will throw what he loves into the fire....

Can you throw your kid into the fire?

See how you are lost! Where did all our damaged and annoying toys which we once loved, go to?

Answer: The Dustbin, the Fire and the House of Destruction!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:
But Hell-fire is a Joke!

See how you are lost! Where did all our damaged and annoying toys which we once loved, go to? Eg our game boys, Super NES, Sega, PS1, Nokia 3310, Toyota Tercel etc

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by SarkinYarki: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2022
I hate the idea that we should be well behaved because of the fear of hell fire ...even if he'll fire doesn't exist we should all strive to be good people in and out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2022
okoroemeka:
what type of love is that,his father is threatening to throw us into a lake of fire for eternity for sinning,what type of Father does that?...

Deceive yourself and your evil siblings. Every Father automatically knows that he shall cast away any child who goes against him, therefore he warns his children again and again and again UNTIL THEIR CUP IS FULL.

After that you are not his child but an enemy exactly as no husband divorce their evil wives.

And if the stupid wife should still come near him after divorce, it is death she is looking for!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Davemarine: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hell fire is not real..
Religion is really a big disease..today na Sunday now persin no go hear word for religious extremist mouth again undecided undecided

Go and read the SEVEN BOOKS OF MOSES and others, by the time you interact with the Devil, you will know he's real. (Please of anything happens to you don't blame)

There's the unseen world bro.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Davemarine:

Go and read the SEVEN BOOKS OF MOSES and others, by the time you interact with the Devil, you will know he's real. (Please of anything happens to you don't blame)

There's the unseen world bro.
Have you read it before?
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Emmanuel30a: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:
But Hell-fire is a Joke!

Dont Be A Fool, Have You Not Read Many People Burning Their Boy Friend, Girlfriend And Children? Example Is That Kenya Woman That Set Fire Upon Her Children And Herself Because Of Husband Unfaithfulness Or Extramarital Affairs. You Better Be Sane And Not Be A Sanemaniac.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you are lost! Where did all our damaged and annoying toys which we once loved, go to? Eg our game boys, Super NES, Sega, PS1, Nokia 3310, Toyota Tercel etc

So you being a damaged soul, having used the curse word, deserves the fire.

I don't know that if your loved one dies, you just discard them into the dustbin and not prepare for them a befitting burial. "Comparing human soul to in living things".

If your God can create an abode for one then discard the other into the fire cause of his excessiveness, I wonder what he is.

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by federal9: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:
Stop the religious lies.

There is nothing like
Heaven
Hell
Jesus
Mohammed
Mary
Adam
Eve

Nothing in the Bible or Koran ever happened. They are all hogwash.

If u die you go back to the void state u were before birth.

Or were u in heaven before you inception.

The planet would not exist today if it were to be so. Imagine someone slicing your throat just for a laugh.., the world would be evil. Don't start what you cannot finish.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by wiseoneking: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:
But Hell-fire is a Joke!

sinners calls sin enjoyment and only a fool says there is no God. That said, thesame God became flesh and came in form of man through the Birth of virgin to die for humanity because it is only his blood that can atone for sin of mankind. He left all his glory and suffered humiliation for our sake, and as I am speaking now, you probably may be among the mockers Bible talks about that will arise on the last days.
He said as many as receive Him to them He gave power to become the sons of God. Don't be like the people in days of Naoh that didn't believe in the destruction of the flood.

Yes, I can not throw my kid into fire but God sent His son into the world to die a very humiliating death on the cross of Calvary do that no man can go there. Hell is meant for the devil and his angels, and all that are not ready to accept Jesus the Son of the living God.

Repent or you perish. Don't say on the last day, 'had I known". You are now hearing it and doubting. Give your life to Jesus. This is not a joke. Some of those write up will truly bear witness for or against us.

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Princeton92(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:
Stop the religious lies.

There is nothing like
Heaven
Hell
Jesus
Mohammed
Mary
Adam
Eve

Your profile write-up gotta me speechless with this cheesy grin
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by lesbiconverter: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:
Stop the religious lies.

There is nothing like
Heaven
Hell
Jesus
Mohammed
Mary
Adam
Eve

You shall find out when you die
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Dont Be A Fool, Have You Not Read Many People Burning Their Boy Friend, Girlfriend And Children? Example Is That Kenya Woman That Set Fire Upon Her Children And Herself Because Of Husband Unfaithfulness Or Extramarital Affairs. You Better Be Sane And Not Be A Sanemaniac.

And are you telling me that those people are sane and fit to be among humans?, is that what we must become, to serve your god? Must we all be mad like your god? or how does the law of the land regards those that inflict pain on others, treat them with a hearty meal?.

Madmen destroy, sane men builds and rule, that is why your types will forever remain at the base of the food chain "your mind is evil! And so is your way!".

2 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by kmaster007: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Nah Mummy GO you go tell dat one
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Electrochemistry(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:
Stop the religious lies.

There is nothing like
Heaven
Hell
Jesus
Mohammed
Mary
Adam
Eve

Stop saying that I have experienced death some years ago and from then I never attempted to rubbish any religion. Religion has a point, a great point in fact. Some Nairalanders may have witnessed near death experience like I did some years back. I slept on that day I would never forget in my lifetime, and had a bad dream then I forced myself to wake up by hitting my hand on the bedframe I wasn't able to wake up. I rose from the bed under closed eyelids and was walking around the room and feeling the walls of the room yet am not awake. I returned to the bed and forced myself strongly to wake up. What happened amazed me. I lifted my body but I saw another body of me lying on the bed. That was the day I saw my back as it was. I was afraid to get out of my body completely so I mentioned Christ in my heart and my soul ran back instantly to my body and my struggle to wake up was gone. My eyes became clear. It was a total surprise to me. So l don't know of other religions but as for Christianity, am never going to play with it. Mind you this is just one of my experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Solofresh2: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hell fire is not real..
Religion has really brain washed a lot of people.
There is nothing like hell fire
Your soul is the real you and when you die, your soul transforms into a new body entirely and you are reborn again to a different body entirely, to cleanse out your karma

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Emmanuel30a: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

And are you telling me that those people are sane and fit to be among humans?, is that what we must become, to serve your god? Must we all be mad like your god? or how does the law of the land regards those that inflict pain on others, treat them with a hearty meal?.

Madmen destroy, sane men builds and rule, that is why your types will forever remain at the base of the food chain "your mind is evil! And so is your way!".
Nothing Can Be So UnFortunate Than For Someone To Know The Truth And The Truth Does Not Set Him Free. You Dont Read Your Bible Very Well. Read About Rich Man And Lazarus. Sodom And Gomorah And The Destruction Of People During The Days Of Ark Of Noah. Some CAIN Would Be CHAIN With PAIN On The TERRAIN Where There Would Be No RAIN To DRAIN Their PAIN. They Would Be DISDAIN Without RESTRAIN. You Better Dont Be A CAIN!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Househelp(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2022
I've got only one issue. If the devil deceived other angels and because of him they were cast out, why aren't they fighting him instead of helping me sin more. Aren't they scared of doing more as destroying more sons of God. Spirits cannot burn.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
sinners calls sin enjoyment and only a fool says there is no God. That said, thesame God became flesh and came in form of man through the Birth of virgin to die for humanity because it is only his blood that can atone for sin of mankind. He left all his glory and suffered humiliation for our sake, and as I am speaking now, you probably may be among the mockers Bible talks about that will arise on the last days.
He said as many as receive Him to them He gave power to become the sons of God. Don't be like the people in days of Naoh that didn't believe in the destruction of the flood.

Yes, I can not throw my kid into fire but God sent His son into the world to die a very humiliating death on the cross of Calvary do that no man can go there. Hell is meant for the devil and his angels, and all that are not ready to accept Jesus the Son of the living God.

Repent or you perish. Don't say on the last day, 'had I known". You are now hearing it and doubting. Give your life to Jesus. This is not a joke. Some of those write up will truly bear witness for or against us.

Spare me these trash you were filled with by mind controllers.

Haven't you got a copy of the Bible?

Can't you read?

Are those things in there making any sense when modern scientific research proves opposite?

Doesn't your God looks confused and an imposter that knows nothing about creation?

Imagine a fool claiming he holds the whole world in his palm, whereas the idiot doesn't even knows there are bigger planets apart from ours, or doesn't he said no one can knows the width and breadth of the earth?

He couldn't even teach his "special" people how to heal their sick but commands them to throw the sick outta the camp till nature performs wonders (confused human)

He made a selected few his own, and calls you slaves, and your are proud to bear that name, neglecting your own and worshipping one that is more bitter and confused.

Come up with logical argument, argue with me when you are ready to question your existence instead of taking in shits as dumb as you can, then spewing it out for me to consume I don't eat shit, I eat good foods. cry

BTW, I never said there is no god, I just said those claiming to be one are imposters that knows nothing about their own existence.

"YOU'RE A PART OF SOMETHING WAY BIGGER, BIGGER THAN TO SEEK YOUR WORSHIP!".

Like I beg person to come die for me, nature creates no law, he creates the law for his own glory selfishness, and because I don't respect selfish desire, he became mad at me, threatens fire, and send his imaginary son to die for a sin i never committed, a sin committed in his own delusion, then as a further tool for mind control, he said I should come to him through is imaginary son, " I" (A true son of my Mum) is no longer clean to grace his filthy face. Sorry, I will even naked you, and display your sorry ass to the whole world you seeks to control in your dead dream.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Emmanuel30a: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

Who Made The LAW And Who Is The LAW? No Law Is LAW If Its Not In Tandem With The TEN COMMANDENT In Bible Exodus Chapter 20. VIOLATION OF THOSE LAW Is Entering The Gate Of Hell! Dont Be A Fool. Read The BIBLE If You Believe In It.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Condemns Gossip, Describes It As A "Plague Worse Than COVID" / The Fires Of Hell / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.