Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Stop Joking With Hell Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Joking With Hell Fire (10568 Views)

Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / Why Are Religionists So Comfortable With Threatening Others With Hell? / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

So you being a damaged soul, having used the curse word, deserves the fire.

Me, HAVING BEEN WARNED TO NOT take people's wives and girlfriends, put people in trouble, kill people with my mind and spirit, did a wicked thing to an innocent person simply because he was a goody-goody, cursed him, among other many many evil things which I did for years and years against uncountable persons.

Now, One day, I was arrested and taken to Court to be asked if I did these wicked things, even though I was warned not to do it, because it was not a good thing to do, and because I wanted to do it, I did it.

Justice tells me that I have given great pain to so many a people I can not count, spanning years and years and I did not even want to stop giving it.,

JUSTICE TELLS ME, BOY, I DESERVE EVERY PAIN THAT CAN BE RETURNED BACK TO ME.

A PERSON WHO GAVE FOOD SHOULD BE GIVEN FOOD AND NOT HUNGER.

A PERSON WHO GAVE JOY AND LAUGHTER CAN NOT BE GIVEN SORROW AND PAIN IN REPLY.

A PERSON WHO HAS GIVEN PAIN MUST BE GIVEN THE PAIN HE GAVE.

SO WHERE IS THE FIRE, THAT I MAY ENTER IN!

THAT IS THE JUDGEMENT AND THAT IS THE LAW!

AdeOri99:

I don't know that if your loved one dies, you just discard them into the dustbin and not prepare for them a befitting burial. "Comparing human soul to in living things".

DID YOU CARE ABOUT THE DEATH OF YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND AFTER SHE HAD CHEATED ON YOU?

DID YOU NOT LOVE HER BEFORE HER CHEATING?

IS IT NOT BECAUSE SHE CHEATED THAT YOU CASTED HER OUT TO DIE?

YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THE SAME TYPE OF JUDGMENT WHICH GOD IS ONLY COMING TO GIVE YOU, FOR YOU TOO ARE AS GUILTY AS SHE WAS!

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by ejimatic: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Interesting15:
"Fools mock at sin, but among the upright there is favor" Proverbs 14:9

The devil is very cunny, and he is always strategizing how to get more people into hell. One of his strategies is to craftily bring up trends where people starts attaching less importance to eternity, and even become relaxed towards the concept of hell.

So, you see many people makeing various jokes about Hell Fire, and those living in sin are no longer afraid of the thoughts of getting doomed forever in hell when they depart this world. The devil wants people to take Hell Fire with levity. However, Hell Fire is a place you should FEAR. The thoughts of it alone should send fearful shivers down your spine and then get you uncomfortable. Hell Fire is filled with everlasting agony, pain and torment!

You should be scared of going to Hell Fire when you leave this world. And then, that fear ought to propel you to live a lifestyle that won't make you a candidate of hell fire

Hell is a place God has prepared for satan (rebellious Lucifer) and his demons (fallen angels). Cunning Lucifer was able to pull some angels to his side to rebel against The Almighty God. And after the devil was sent down from heaven alongside his cohorts, their punishment is to be eternally doomed inside the fire that never quench (see Jude verse 6, Revelation 12: 7-13, Mark 9: 47, 48)

There are certain principles that governs the universe which God won't want to interfere with. One of these principles is: What A Person Sows, He/She Reaps. If you sow a corn, you reap a corn (and not mangoes). If you sow wickedness, you reap the bitter rewards of wickedness. If you live a reckless lifestyle of sin, you reap the bitter rewards of sin (which is death, according to Romans 6: 23)

Let's look at things with our 'human wisdom'. Why do we punish lawbreakers? Why do we send to jail thieves and murderers? Aren't we all humans? That is it! It is absurd giving the same rewards to a lawbreaker and a law-abiding citizen. A law-abiding citizen would be praised, a lawbreaker punished. This is not wickedness, it is simply one of life's principles: What You Sow Is What You Reap!

You can't live a lifestyle filled with violence and sin, and then expect to get the same rewards as a righteous person before God. It doesn't work that way. A righteous person receives the reward for his/her actions, an unrighteous person receives a different reward. Despite being a loving and merciful God, this is a principle God won't want to interfere with.

So, although hell fire was initially created for satan and his demons, any human that would leave this world as a sinner is going to be punished in hell fire.

But, Is God Really A Loving God?

Yes! God showed His love by giving use The Perfect Solution That Prevents Us From Being Doomed In Hell Fire. What solution? God sent His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to come to the world to die for sinners (John 3:16). Anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and then live continually obeying His Words and Will, are saved from hell fire! If you live a righteous life for Jesus Christ here on earth, when you leave this world, you are going to Heaven! (Heaven is God's choice for you! The place God desire you should be!)

God, a Holy God, isn't comfortable looking towards the direction of the world due to the numerous sin that abounds (our world is dirty!). God desire destroying the world and then make a new one filled with holiness and pleasantness. But LOVE! He is patiently waiting for many to repent and come to Him.

When you die, where is your destination? Heaven or Hell Fire? Hey, you can die before the end of today! When Jesus comes, no chance for repentance again! If the trumpet should sound today, God has tried enough waiting for more people to repent.

Therefore, before it's too late, repent of your sins, accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, and permanently quit sin and unrighteousness.

For those who are not yet believing these, listen to what the Lord Jesus is saying: "Surely I am coming quickly"

And the Saints will say: Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus!

And to we Christians who are approved children of God, Jesus is saying to us: "Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown".

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/01/stop-joking-with-hell-fire.html?m=1
. I respect evebody's decision on hell fire.However, Hell fire is not in the Bible.Hell means grave. In Greek it is called Hades while in Hebrew it is called Hades. Is there any fire in the grave? Hell Fire has no basis in the Bible. The Gideon Internation Bible in Act Chapter 2 vrs 30 refers to Jesus as being in the Hell meaning in the grave for 3 days. The wicked will be destroyed( Prov 2 21to 24 ) but not in the Hell fire. Jesus refers to Gehenna in Mathew 23vrs 23 Gehenna in the ancient Jerusalem was used as a place to destroy things not even dead animals When Jesus made reference to Gehenna he meant complete destruction. So God has no intention of putting the wicked into fire for 1000 years because of the sins of 70 to 80 years. This is an implication that God has love for mankind 1John 4 :8. Hell fire in conclusion is a teaching that is incorporated into Christianity to generate forced obedience from people. it has no basis in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:
But Hell-fire is a Joke!

Like, which sensible human being will throw what he loves into the fire....

Can you throw your kid into the fire?
why would Christian be restricted on Muslim thread on Friday and now on Sunday Muslims and even goats can comment on Christian topic

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Househelp(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin so you even know he'd throw you in.
okoroemeka:
what type of love is that,his father is threatening to throw us into a lake of fire for eternity for sinning,what type of Father does that?even me as a mere mortal sinner cannot dish out such punishment to my son for sinning,or is it meant to be a prank by old wise men to control the masses, because if it is real then our father God must be a sadistic,cruel and mischievous father,he also added more problems to us by creating women with their marvelous boobs,arse,soft body,etc and yet still commanded us not to look or touch or incredibly on the pain of been thrown into hell fire not to nack the pvssy, sincerely what I know is that my father God will be ready to throw me into hellfire because I admire his creation and cannot resist misbehaving once in a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2022
venabili:
Hmm. How come Nigerian politicians never reap the reward of their wickedness despite all their killing, stealing and destructions? They usually live to a ripe old age and even leave their children well off. Are they bribing karma? Or this universal law excludes nigeria?

There is a trap they have entered which God hath set for them.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Me, HAVING BEEN WARNED TO NOT take people's wives and girlfriends, put people in trouble, kill people with my mind and spirit, did a wicked thing to an innocent person simply because he was a goody-goody, cursed him, among other many many evil things which I did for years and years against uncountable persons.

Now, One day, I was arrested and taken to Court to be asked if I did these wicked things, even though I was warned not to do it, because it was not a good thing to do, and because I wanted to do it, I did it.

Justice tells me that I have given great pain to so many a people I can not count, spanning years and years and I did not even want to stop giving it.,

DID YOU CARE ABOUT THE DEATH OF YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND AFTER SHE HAD CHEATED ON YOU?

YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THE SAME TYPE OF JUDGMENT WHICH GOD IS ONLY COMING TO GIVE YOU, FOR YOU TOO ARE AS GUILTY AS SHE WAS!

Common, your arguments aren't realistic, at least to me.

No sane man will see what is wrong and do it, but humans are created to explore, so the more you restrict people, the more rules will be broken (leave them, let them explore, even you creating the law can't be free from it).

More so, I never wish anyone dead, I have got a couple of people who betrays me, the only resolve I had is never to trust them again, but if they need me, I am always there. Cause it's my way.

I said you people are evil, you are ashamed to admit your evil, so you attach yourself to an imaginary god and blame an imaginary satan. Whereas, you are the satan that determines your fate.

Now, who told you that you need a judge to be judged, do evil and see if it will not catch up with you in the future (it is a fundamental law of nature, even your fake god is bound by it, for we have all now see his foolishness, "you can't deceive people forever, nature purifies herself, often and often, with her own sweat"wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by peterincredible: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Electrochemistry:

Stop saying that I have experienced death some years ago and from then I never attempted to rubbish any religion. Religion has a point, a great point in fact. Some Nairalanders may have witnessed near death experience like I did some years back. I slept on that day I would never forget in my lifetime, and had a bad dream then I forced myself to wake up by hitting my hand on the bedframe I wasn't able to wake up. I rose from the bed under closed eyelids and was walking around the room and feeling the walls of the room yet am not awake. I returned to the bed and forced myself strongly to wake up. What happened amazed me. I lifted my body but I saw another body of me lying on the bed. That was the day I saw my back as it was. I was afraid to get out of my body completely so I mentioned Christ in my heart and my soul ran back instantly to my body and my struggle to wake up was gone. My eyes became clear. It was a total surprise to me. So l don't know of other religions but as for Christianity, am never going to play with it. Mind you this is just one of my experiences.
Bros what happened to you as called astral projection I have also experienced it now am teaching myself how to have it at will it doesn't have anything to do with religion go and read this book called "journey out of the body" by Robert Monroe and even in the US their is a school called "Monroe institute" where they teach people how to astral project and I tell you if you can learn to astral project at will you will understand that human are multi dimensional beings and you will learn first hand from other beings and entities about the power of we human have and also that the concept of hell and heaven is a big joke of the century

2 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
why would Christian be restricted on Muslim thread on Friday and now on Sunday Muslims and even goats can comment on Christian topic

You may ask the mods, not quoting the GOAT kiss
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by BankyGee(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Househelp:
grin grin so you even know he'd throw you in.
I think say na only me see am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Who Made The LAW And Who Is The LAW? No Law Is LAW If Its Not In Tandem With The TEN COMMANDENT In Bible Exodus Chapter 20. VIOLATION OF THOSE LAW Is Entering The Gate Of Hell! Dont Be A Fool. Read The BIBLE If You Believe In It.

So, I, being the president of an autonomous state, will succumb to the rule of a book, whence I know not it source, nor have I seen who created it, neither was it created for me or my people. You must be a joke!.

While other government are competing at building the future, I will take my people several thousands back, following a law that doesn't just fit, a law that make your brain to be this "rotten" that you can't understand that harming your neighbour is evil, and shouldn't be encouraged in a sane society, and you support this because a book said so?.

YOU CAN NEVER BE FREE!

You're condemned, and it's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2022
You are getting yourself confused ....on one hand the wages of sin is death ...on the other hand at same time all sinners will go to evalasting torment of fire which is hell ...op where you stand self ...and you come get more confused by claiming the hell was originally prepared by God for Devil and the fallen angels ,now the devil developed power over God's initial plan and included mankind to partake of hell ,yet you said God cannot alter the natural plan and order of things if you sow maize you cannot reap mango......Op can't you see you are very incoherent and confused on this topic ?
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Nothing Can Be So UnFortunate Than For Someone To Know The Truth And The Truth Does Not Set Him Free. You Dont Read Your Bible Very Well. Read About Rich Man And Lazarus. Sodom And Gomorah And The Destruction Of People During The Days Of Ark Of Noah. Some CAIN Would Be CHAIN With PAIN On The TERRAIN Where There Would Be No RAIN To DRAIN Their PAIN. They Would Be DISDAIN Without RESTRAIN. You Better Dont Be A CAIN!

Why do you so much love fairy tales that you place value on them above reality.

Forget Lazarus and rich man, do you know them?

Obviously no!

Now, read about Jeff bezos and that beggar you normally give money to, who do your god loves most?
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Livesimple: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2022
ASIWAJULEMIFORS:
Adeguate study of god's word reveals that God is love, that whoever dies does not know anything , that wen god destroys evil people right from the time of the flood down to
the people killed at Sodom and Gomorrah, those killed did not undergo eternal suffering, that there is resurrection for both righteous and unrighteous, that those who die will come out of the grave soon, that fire as used in the book of revelation stands for complete destruction not eternal suffering , that wen somebody dies his or her sins are cancelled by god and can be resurrected by god out of his mercy, that the teaching of hellfire is not based on the truth of god's word, that very soon all evildoers will be destroyed by god himself and they will not be resurrected and they will not feel eternal suffering, that there is nothing that lives after a person dies and the person is sleeping till god resurrects him or her , that it is the life force or the spirit of that person that god will return it to him or her very soon, that the teaching of hellfire invalidates the basic plan of Jesus to ressurrect the dead, that hell itself means grave in its original Hebrews and Greek scriptures , that there is no fire in the grave, that god is love and his love cannot be counterfeited by the teaching of eternal suffering. There are specific bible references on the above which can be shared with anybody who sincerely wants to know the purpose of god for mankind , purpose of love. I can be reached on my watshapp for more scriptural engagements.

Please where is your WhatsApp number
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by broswilli: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Jesus preached about the kingdom of God and asked his followers to pray that the kingdom should come down to earth. Today Christians don't talk about the kingdom they talk about heaven and hell. Christ was talking about God coming to dwell with men. Today Christians are talking about going to meet God in heaven. Many of them falsely believe that God lives in heaven with the angels.

Many times they want they want to qoute the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. They fail to realize that this parable was a mockery of the Pharisees who were mixing jewish teachings with greek philosophy. The people around knew and understood the mockery. Today many so called christians are apostles of hell. The only motivation they have to serve God is to escape hell, so they become vindictive people that don't understand the love of Christ.

What does it profit the almighty to punish people for eternity who sinned for seventy or eighty years, even a customary court judge will not pronounce such a foolish judgement. All ambassadors of hell are not Christians. We do not serve God because we do not want to go to hell. We serve God because we love him and want to be partakers of his kingdom.

These gentile preachers have preached falsehood for too long the followers of baal keep misrepresenting Yashua our king. Yashua is coming to rule the earh as king he will be called Emmanuel, he will establish the kingdom of our heavenly father here on earth. Kiss the son so that the Almighty does not get angry with you. Psalm 2:12
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Emmanuel30a: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

So, I, being the president of an autonomous state, will succumb to the rule of a book, whence I know not it source, nor have I seen who created it, neither was it created for me or my people. You must be a joke!.

While other government are competing at building the future, I will take my people several thousands back, following a law that doesn't just fit, a law that make your brain to be this "rotten" that you can't understand that harming your neighbour is evil, and shouldn't be encouraged in a sane society, and you support this because a book said so?.

YOU CAN NEVER BE FREE!

You're condemned, and it's a pity.
Fortunately And Truly, Only Those Who Read The BIBLE, UNDERSTAND IT AND MAKE USE OF IT Or APPLY IT DAILY IN THEIR ENDEAVOUR ARE Those Who Are FREE INDEED. Absolutely, No Freedom Outside JESUS CHRIST Whom Can Be Known Through The BIBLE, PERSONAL ENCOUNTER AND EXPERIENCES, ETC!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by unanonso(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hell fire is not real..
Stop deceiving people with your nonsense pls..have you been there before?
Religion is really a big disease..today na Sunday now persin no go hear word for religious extremist mouth again undecided undecided

Heaven is real Hell � is real
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2022
unanonso:

Heaven is real Hell � is real
Prove it right now..
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Uchesis: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is your girlfriend the same as your child or your creation?
Will you cast your child to die for whatever reason?

Answer pls
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by unanonso(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:
Stop the religious lies.

There is nothing like
Heaven
Hell
Jesus
Mohammed
Mary
Adam
Eve

Nothing in the Bible or Koran ever happened. They are all hogwash.

If u die you go back to the void state u were before birth.

Or were u in heaven before you inception.

Heaven is real Hell fire is real

Jesus is real

Biblical stories are real

Jesus loves you.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Fortunately And Truly, Only Those Who Read The BIBLE, UNDERSTAND IT AND MAKE USE OF IT Or APPLY IT DAILY IN THEIR ENDEAVOUR ARE Those Who Are FREE INDEED. Absolutely, No Freedom Outside JESUS CHRIST Whom Can Be Known Through The BIBLE, PERSONAL ENCOUNTER AND EXPERIENCES, ETC!

How do you know?

Have you ever come out of your confinement to see how beautiful the external world is?

No!

If being controlled by foolish laws and crying to the air for forgiveness when I live my normal life, but thought I have done something cause a law said so is freedom, or condemning others that are happy to hell, while I seek that happiness but couldn't find it cause my religion didn't give me that opportunity is freedom, then count me outta it. Let me be free and go to the hell that is forever burning in your own imagination.

In fact, I wish I can meet the creators of that your religion in person, they deserve a pat on the back, they must be the greatest mind controllers, that after so many years, a lot still succumb to their device.

WHAT A SHAME!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Broveens42(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Electrochemistry:

Stop saying that I have experienced death some years ago and from then I never attempted to rubbish any religion. Religion has a point, a great point in fact. Some Nairalanders may have witnessed near death experience like I did some years back. I slept on that day I would never forget in my lifetime, and had a bad dream then I forced myself to wake up by hitting my hand on the bedframe I wasn't able to wake up. I rose from the bed under closed eyelids and was walking around the room and feeling the walls of the room yet am not awake. I returned to the bed and forced myself strongly to wake up. What happened amazed me. I lifted my body but I saw another body of me lying on the bed. That was the day I saw my back as it was. I was afraid to get out of my body completely so I mentioned Christ in my heart and my soul ran back instantly to my body and my struggle to wake up was gone. My eyes became clear. It was a total surprise to me. So l don't know of other religions but as for Christianity, am never going to play with it. Mind you this is just one of my experiences.

Lol. What happened to you is not extraordinary.

-Your central nervous system, rapid eye movement (REM) behavior disorder came into play.
You needed some form of consciousness to activate "wake".
And your consciousness was mentioning Jesus.

-sleep paralysis is also common this days

Some persons mention their loved ones; wife, child, mother etc and they are fine
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by unanonso(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
There's no hellfire anywhere, stop being foolish.

The foolishness is in not believing
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by AlphaStyles(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2022
READING
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

No sane man will see what is wrong and do it,

C'mon do not ridicule yourself. Who does not know that it is wrong to fuq. people's wives and girlfriends and husbands? Or to set up a colleague to be sacked because he was better than you in the office?

It is proven beyond every doubt that people have seen a wrong thing and did it, even enjoyed doing it, so no show here.

AdeOri99:

More so, I never wish anyone dead, I have got a couple of people who betrays me, the only resolve I had is never to trust them again, but if they need me, I am always there. Cause it's my way.

Now you lie! When your girlfriend cheated on you, you wished her death.

It is only because death does not take orders from you and that, that moment passed (probably cheated on another too) and you no longer remember the pain of that time, hence your present stance.

AdeOri99:

I said you people are evil, you are ashamed to admit your evil,...

You did not say it to me O. The substance of what you said to me I addressed, so do not fraudulently bring in what was not in issue.

This one, no dey.

AdeOri99:

Now, who told you that you need a judge to be judged,

Who did you think A Creator and Father is when things go wrong with his creations AND THERE ARE COMPLAINTS? grin

Answer: A Judge

AdeOri99:

do evil and see if it will not catch up with you in the future (it is a fundamental law of nature,

Now you have sunk your own ship in confessing The Truth and agreed with me all I have been saying that "the evil you have done shall be repayed" whether here or after here. grin

You really do not have anything valid and reasonable to say

O God of Law. It is Time for Judgement!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Hellfire doesn't exist. Don't be deceived.
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by donlittle25873: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends
spill57: great site, Nigerians don dey full the site

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by elrufiason: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
unanonso:

Heaven is real Hell fire is real

Jesus is real

Biblical stories are real

Jesus loves you.

Okay, reason this.
Why did God even create something as bad as the forbidden fruit?
Why did God create someone(lucifer) that went against his wish?
Why did God place the forbidden fruit in the garden and asked adam not to each?
What would have happened if Eve eat the fruit and Adam didn't?
Why did God have to sacrifice his son to wipe the slate clean?
What will happen to our ancestors that died before the comming of the missionaries?

Can you keep a razor place in a 5yrs old child room and not expect him to get injure?
Be wise no allow whittie fool u with religion, most whittie no even believe the shit again.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Emmanuel30a: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:
Have you ever come out of your confinement to see how beautiful the external world is?No!If being controlled by foolish laws and crying to the air for forgiveness when I live my normal life, but thought I have done something cause a law said so is freedom, or condemning others that are happy to hell, while I seek that happiness but couldn't find it cause my religion didn't give me that opportunity is freedom, then count me outta it. Let me be free and go to the hell that is forever burning in your own imagination.
In fact, I wish I can meet the creators of that your religion in person, they deserve a pat on the back, they must be the greatest mind controllers, that after so many years, a lot still succumb to their device.
WHAT A SHAME!
What More Can Be Said?HE SAID&Was Not AFRAID.ITS By What HE SAID that We Are not a MAID;u will be a MAID And Be AFRAID Of MERMAID Because U Are Not AID By What HE SAID.U Will Be PAID for whatever u SAID. B AFRAID Of What HE SAID!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Uchesis: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:

Okay, reason this.
What will happen to our ancestors that died before the comming of the missionaries?

Can you keep a razor place in a 5yrs old child room and not expect him to get injure?
Be wise no allow whittie fool u with religion, most whittie no even believe the shit again.
[b]
elrufiason:

Okay, reason this.

And why did God place a blazing sword to stop Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of life[b]
elrufiason:

Okay, reason this.

elrufiason:

Okay, reason this.

And why did God place a blazing sword to stop Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of life
elrufiason:

Okay, reason this.

[b]
elrufiason:

Okay, reason this.

And why did God place a blazing sword to stop Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of life
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Emmanuel30a: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

How do you know?Have you ever come out of your confinement to see how beautiful the external world is?No!If being controlled by foolish laws and crying to the air for forgiveness when I live my normal life,but thought I have done something cause a law said so is freedom, or condemning others that are happy to hell, while I seek that happiness but couldn't find it cause my religion didn't give me that opportunity is freedom,then count me outta it.Let me be free and go to the hell that is forever burning in your own imagination.In fact,I wish I can meet the creators of that your religion in person, they deserve a pat on the back, they must be the greatest mind controllers, that after so many years, a lot still succumb to their device.WHAT A SHAME!
Christianity Is Not A Religion; It Is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE. IT Is The Way To Reign With GOD IN HEAVEN In ETERNAL LIFE. CHRISTIANITY Is Not A RELIGION; It Is UNITY AND AFFINITY WITH THE TRINITY; THE INFINITY!
Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Electrochemistry(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
peterincredible:
Bros what happened to you as called astral projection I have also experienced it now am teaching myself how to have it at will it doesn't have anything to do with religion go and read this book called "journey out of the body" by Robert Monroe and even in the US their is a school called "Monroe institute" where they teach people how to astral project and I tell you if you can learn to astral project at will you will understand that human are multi dimensional beings and you will learn first hand from other beings and entities about the power of we human have and also that the concept of hell and heaven is a big joke of the century

Thanks... just downloaded it through pdfdrive.

1 Like

Re: Stop Joking With Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

C'mon do not ridicule yourself. Who does not know that it is wrong to fuq. people's wives and girlfriends and husbands? Or to set up a colleague to be sacked because he was better than you in the office?

It is proven beyond every doubt that people have seen a wrong thing and did it, even enjoyed doing it, so no show here.

Now you lie! When your girlfriend cheated on you, you wished her death.

It is only because death does not take orders from you and that, that moment passed (probably cheated on another too) and you no longer remember the pain of that time, hence your present stance.

You did not say it to me O. The substance of what you said to me I addressed, so do not fraudulently bring in what was not in issue.

This one, no dey.

Who did you think A Creator and Father is when things go wrong with his creations AND THERE ARE COMPLAINTS? grin

Answer: A Judge

Now you have sunk your own ship in confessing The Truth and agreed with me all I have been saying that "the evil you have done shall be repayed" whether here or after here. grin

You really do not have anything valid and reasonable to say

O God of Law. It is Time for Judgement!

I see that you love arguments over facts.

You got the wrong guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / Why God Didn't Help Leah Sharibu! / Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.