Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) (47347 Views)

Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki / Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by emekachief: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
DNA is very important. No man should allow v@g!n@l people to mumu him.
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by ajani1978668: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum
Drfernandez31: I have always said that they need it

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by osazuwa23: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by calcal: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
In this regard, Africa oba dey enjoy ooo!

Congrat my King, long life!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by izubext007: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
May you reign for ever my king.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by LegalWolf: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
headSmasher:
I am not sure she will share baby shower nude tummy like all those ladies with insignificant brain
You don’t need to insult the ladies that do it just because you don’t agree with them
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Frederick2017: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oh lord bless me with twins as my first fruit. Amen

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ogidigan fir a reason!! cool

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by hisexcellency34: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
this is the kain thing bobrisky wants to enjoy when she asked oba to marry her
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:
kiss cute babies cool Lord bless me with twins as my first fruits sad angry
Amen and me too

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Authoreety: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
See men and woman..

Check them out in 30yrs time
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Eileene(f): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Is like these boys know they are princes o see the way they shine eye come life.
The first one on the right will be very strict,the fairer one close to the girl will be very cunning while the other one that always opens his mouth will be the jovial n free one as for the girl she go yanga die.

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by vicfajeze: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
U GET MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF DEM?
Bola146:
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by adonaimart(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to the Oba and his queen..

Is it true that the Oba doesn't see the Crown Prince?

Historians pls help
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by faithfull18(f): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let me tap into this, triplets ti wa okay, aseju ni eyi to Ku.
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Volksguys1985: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jestin:
When ancestors are involved.
ivf, quadruplet not so common

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Bola146(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
vicfajeze:
U GET MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF DEM?

Ask Google

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by generalwo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Strong man.... Oba Gha Tor Kpere....... Iseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bola146:
God will answer.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by TheOgaBoss: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
cassidy1996:
Dis one na ivf things
Anyway congratulations
Is it not possible to have a quadruplet naturally?
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by TheOgaBoss: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
adonaimart:
Congratulations to the Oba and his queen..

Is it true that the Oba doesn't see the Crown Prince?

Historians pls help
Yes, but it is been modernized now, I think?
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by bibianna(f): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Proudly Benin!
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Nigra(f): 1:16am On Jan 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by DCatt: 1:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Ikeji Orisa nibo?

Only Alaafin is Alase Ikeji Orisa, ok?
thesicilian:
All hail the god King
The son of the home leopard
Ikeji Orisa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Makinaki: 3:43am On Jan 24, 2022
cassidy1996:
Dis one na ivf things
Anyway congratulations

If you know, you know. Nigerians no go ever confess say na IVF dem do.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Adkool: 4:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Hail Principality and get a hell tag. Children who had refused to know Who the LORD is and what the truth is, will of course hail the enemy and the adversary.
All I see in most of the comment is the mark of the beast.
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by oshiokpu(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C / Chinese Man, Mike Zhang Crowned A Chief In Kano, Nigerians React (video) / Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.