Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) (47350 Views)

Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki / Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
kiss cute babies cool Lord bless me with twins as my first fruits sad angry
Gid has heard your prayer. We can make it happen.
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2022
God king? Don't make me laugh. What a sick joke. Who is this oba? Does he even have up to $1million in his account. God king of rats and cockroaches, that's what he is.
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by maxwell9876: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Thanks be to almighty GOD
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Olisehinnocent: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Long live the king. Am not talking about Afonja Amotekun terrorist king grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by VEHINTOLAR: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Kabiesi alase ikeji orisa ! A to,a gbo o,omo Odu - to - da - iwa ! May your reigns be long kaabiesi !

Yoruba l'olade ! Yoruba own the crown;a legacy bequeathed to the Bini ! I won't respond to any senseless argument about this historical fact. If anyone wants to argue about this,I refer you to the Oba himself ! He knows the truth ! The Yoruba and Bini are two different ethnic groups but the rulers of Benin,starting from the time of Oranmiyan,are Yoruba;it's a fact !
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by remitarich(f): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Chai!!
they are cute
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Abujaexpress: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
Let me see your face, I will foretell you what you have as your first fruit(s)
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by bknight: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Love Benin Tradition So Much.

Long Live the King
Long Live the Queen

I don't understand the type of Monarchy the yoruba people practice. It seems they do elect their Oba over there.

It generally depends on whether the crown is inheritable like the Bini's. With the Yoruba, ruling houses bring forward a preferred choice. Generally after consulting Ifa.
By the way, what tribe are you?
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by smallsmall: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Godjone:
This oba sabi knack fresh toto. See small girl may dey SHOP big anaconda

Unlike Oni of Ife wey dey carry Oloshos , all about. angry angry angry

That King dey fall hand too much, aah-swear
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by smallsmall: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Meninmen:

They practice Quasi-monarchy. A place where politicians (especially the governor) determines who will be king!

They ruined their Monarchy with GREEDINESS, during the military Regime of Babangida (Mr. Settlement).
And Tinubu further destroyed it for them, as Governor of Lagos and Chairman of South West Politics.
The frog-eyed Baron even wants to install a Motor Park Tout Agbero (a rich one now, after killing many souls) as an Oba in Oshodi, over the indigenes, once he becomes President. undecided

Tweeeh.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by DonroxyII: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Bola146:
Why u dey rush na ... u wan test water, U start with two grin ... God is Wonderful, Amen!
Re: Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) by Okobola146: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bola146:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C / Chinese Man, Mike Zhang Crowned A Chief In Kano, Nigerians React (video) / Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.