Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together (278 Views)

Is There Any Word Like "Spiritual Security? Hear The Response From Buratai / How To Receive God's Word Like Children / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together by Giftlove11(f): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Good morning to you all..

sometimes, i wonder where christains got the word 'hell fire' from, i've never seen such word in the bible.

there is no bible chapter or verse that made use of hell and fire together. Rather, it tells us that hell is a place of unquenchable fire.

hell and fire were used a number of time in the bible, but they were never used together like 'hell fire'

the bible said that sinners will be thrown into a place of evalasting fire..

pastors today will tell you that 'the bible said sinners will go to hell fire'..

so, where do christains got the word hell fire from?
Re: There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together by matrix199(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Hm
Re: There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Giftlove11:

sometimes, i wonder where christains got the word 'hell fire' from, i've never seen such word in the bible.

there is no bible chapter or verse that made use of hell and fire together. Rather, it tells us that hell is a place of unquenchable fire.

Mathew 5:22
Re: There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together by Skyfornia(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2022
Giftlove11:

hell and fire were used a number of time in the bible, but they were never used together like 'hell fire'

pastors today will tell you that 'the bible said sinners will go to hell fire'..

Matthew 18:9
Mark 9:47
Re: There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2022
Giftlove11:

sometimes, i wonder where christains got the word 'hell fire' from, i've never seen such word in the bible. there is no bible chapter or verse that made use of hell and fire together. Rather, it tells us that hell is a place of unquenchable fire. hell and fire were used a number of time in the bible, but they were never used together like 'hell fire' the bible said that sinners will be thrown into a place of evalasting fire.. pastors today will tell you that 'the bible said sinners will go to hell fire'..

That's the handiwork of misinformed Churchgoers who tried to translate God's word to the best of their knowledge! smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2022
Giftlove11:

What Bible are you reading? The following are taken out of the NKJV -

Mat_5:22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Mat_18:9 "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.

Next time read your Bible well before you come here to post concerning it.
Re: There Is No Such Word Like Hell Fire In The Bible, They Were Never Used Together by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's the handiwork of misinformed Churchgoers who tried to translate God's word to the best of their knowledge! smiley

Says the JW that is guilty of the same thing he is accusing the so-called churchgoers of. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why God Let Abacha Die In 1998 – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Was Jesus Working Indirectly For The Romans 2000 Years Ago / Which Group Of People Will Be Persecuted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.