Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal (1098 Views)

The Second Coming Of Christ Or The Rapture? / What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? / Who Is The Head Of A Christian Home? Christ Or The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

My brother God is not man that gets offended over questions. Just calm down leave it for God to decide my judgment ok

Therefore, you Fear Not The Lord and even seek to subject Him to ridicule and insult.

Thank God that He hath said
"Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
Cruel, with fury and burning anger..
For that day belongs to the Lord God of hosts,
A day of vengeance, so as to avenge Himself on His foes;"

O Lord, Please Come Quickly and Bring Judgement to all evils.!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Therefore, you Fear Not The Lord and even seek to subject Him to ridicule and insult.

I once met a pastor like you who got angry when he couldn't answer my questions and he started fighting me.

Thanks for your advice but no thanks I would keep asking questions to both God and man
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Steep(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

I would be happy if you can clarify that. That might help us understand the 2 scriptures
The first born used in colossians 1 vv15 means pre-eminence

While the firstborn used for Israel means God first choice.

Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Israel is the first nation God chosed to be his own
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:
Even if we go by your answer, Israel isn't the first born among men. Many more older brothers before isreal bUT the in the verse God called isreal his firstborn so let's deal with that first:

Now you want to bring in another topic when clearly everyone knows that Ishmael was an usurping bastard and therefore not the Legitimate First Born.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:

The first born used in colossians 1 vv15 means pre-eminence

While the firstborn used for Israel means God first choice.

Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Israel is the first nation God chosed to be his own
Ok, thanks for your answer. It makes some sense. But why then use the word firstborn when actually trying to say something entirely different?
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by truespeak: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Amen, brother, Amen.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you want to bring in another topic when clearly everyone knows that Ishmael was an usurping bastard and therefore not the Legitimate First Born.
Forget about Ishmael. Let's not talk about Abrahams Children.
We are talking of God calling Israel his firstborn not Abraham's firstborn.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

I once met a pastor like you who got angry when he couldn't answer my questions and he started fighting me.

Thanks for your advice but no thanks I would keep asking questions to both God and man

Who would not be angry when you unprovokedly and wickedly seek to insult and ridicule a Friend who has done you no harm?

O Lord God, Tarry Not, and let Judgement fall upon all thy enemies as Thou hath Said!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
truespeak:

Amen, brother, Amen.
Amen form me too
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

Forget about Ishmael. Let's not talk about Abrahams Children.
We are talking of God calling Israel his firstborn not Abraham's firstborn.

Israel is Abraham's son and therefore inseparable! He did not come down from heaven.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Who would not be angry when you unprovokedly and wickedly seek to insult and ridicule a Friend who has done you no harm?

O Lord God, Tarry Not, and let Judgement fall upon all thy enemies as Thou hath Said!

My brother, leave judgment for God. If you can't answer the question, I understand, most people can't
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by truespeak: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

Amen form me too
SEALED!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Israel is Abraham's son and therefore inseparable!
God called Israel hi's firstborn that's the question I asked. If you choose to bring Abraham into this on problem but at least answer the question
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
truespeak:

SEALED!
Now let's go back to the topic
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Steep(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

Ok, thanks for your answer. It makes some sense. But why then use the word firstborn when actually trying to say something entirely different?
I believe the ise of the word firstborn is because the kind of relationship God desire to have with us is that of a family, that is why God is always describe as father and Jesus describe himself as a son, meaning even withing the trinity there is a kind of family relationship.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:
I believe the ise of the word firstborn is because the kind of relationship God desire to have with us is that of a family, that is why God is always describe as father and Jesus describe himself as a son, meaning even withing the trinity there is a kind of family relationship.
Isn't God the actual Father of Jesus Christ?
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

My brother, leave judgment for God. If you can't answer the question, I understand, most people can't

I have already answered all and I add "O Lord, Please Tarry Not, Arise and Arrive and let thy enemies be destroyed forever with thy Judgements!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I have already answered all and I add "O Lord, Please Tarry Not, Arise and Arrive and let thy enemies be destroyed forever with thy Judgements!
Good 4 you. You clearly have no answer to the simple question. Anyway, I knew you wouldn't. It's not the kind of question your members ask you in church
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

God called Israel hi's firstborn that's the question I asked. If you choose to bring Abraham into this on problem but at least answer the question

I have answered and you asked other questions which I answered that brought you here.

So now you are unable to proceed and have no other seemingly reasonable question to ask.

So no road!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Steep(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

Isn't God the actual Father of Jesus Christ?
Actual father in what sense?
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:
Good 4 you. You clearly have no answer to the simple question. Anyway, I knew you wouldn't. It's not the kind of question your members ask you in church

Not after the thread clearly shows that I answered all the questions you asked till you have no more.

That is why it is called a thread!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:
Actual father in what sense?
the bible calls Jesus Christ his begotten son
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Not after the thread clearly shows that I answered all the questions you asked till you have no more.
You never answer. The question was simple, is Isreal's God's firstborn or is Jesus the Firstborn. You never even attempted it.
Like I said you are not used to questions like this
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Steep(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:
the bible calls Jesus Christ his begotten son
the only Begotten son of God because he only has a unique relationship with the Father, it has nothing to do with a literal birth.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

You never answer. The question was simple, is Isreal's God's firstborn or is Jesus the Firstborn. You never even attempted it.
Like I said you are not used to questions like this

The thread and its trail proves it already, you simply cannot believe that it has ended this abruptly and you are not able to perpetrate your evil.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The thread and its trail proves it already, you simply cannot believe that it has ended this abruptly and you are not able to perpetrate your evil.
22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:
the only Begotten son of God because he only has a unique relationship with the Father, it has nothing to do with a literal birth.
Begotten actually means literal birth. A child is either a begotten son or an adopted son
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn

I answered at the beginning of my trail and thread and you ran out of questions, so no road!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I answered at the beginning of my trail and thread and you ran out of questions, so no road!
It's fun to see you run from my question as always. Anyway thank. I enjoy doing this to you.
We both know you are a smart guy so don't feign ignorance because we both know you're not a fool no need to pretend.
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
tctrills:

It's fun to see you run from my question as always. Anyway thank. I enjoy doing this to you

It was great to see you run out of questions after I had settled them all such that you have nothing left therefore, i am free to depart!
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by tctrills: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It was great to see you run out of questions after I had settled them all such that you have nothing left therefore, i am free to depart!
Enjoy the rest of your day brother. One love
Re: Who Is God's Firstborn, Jesus Christ Or Isreal by killyaselfie: 3:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:
God chose Israel first and then through Israel to reach out to every nation, this also meant God dealt more harshly with the firstborn because they suppose to know better. I am not sure you race can survive this, God blessed us too, so we could know him and seek for him.

Yes, you niggers are the last born bastards. Worthless weaklings who assent to their own alleged inferiority.

Some Jews created a god, placed themselves above all humanity, and stupid niggers are busy venerating them.

A wise man said by diet and education, people can be made fierce or meek, masterful or slavish, cowardly or brave.

The steady diet of Christianity(and that Arab disease called islam) has definitely made you people slavish.

Go ahead and tell me one more time about your Jew masters! Fucking niggers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAUDI ARABIA You don’t know / How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld. / Effects Of Supernaturalism: Doomsday Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.