Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker (2331 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Ocholu: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
I recall a time before I got serious with my girlfriend, I was always in the books of all these beautiful young girls who are into hookups. It was easy then, because I got an internship with Spotify and the stipends were a whole lot of money then.

Also, I love women and have a pretty high libido so, it was easy to want to have fun with them girls.

At first, it was just business between me and any girl I'm with. I just wanted to quench my sexu**l urge and move on. Although, I always picked my kinda spec, none of them really struck my interest regardless of how beautiful or curved they are. Some would come to my crib and wouldn't want to go. I even met a damsel who said she just wants a guy that'd love and fvck her, and wouldn't mind if I pay her or not. She just wanted us to start cohabiting. Just like that.

At that time, I was only focused on becoming a really good software engineer, earning the really big money my senior colleagues were earning and escaping poverty. Until I met a Benue girl called Mercy. When I reached out to Mercy, I told her that I'd come pick her up. When I saw her arriving, I was left agog by how amazingly stunning she is.

Trust me, I must have met a lot of beautiful ladies but Mercy struck me differently. I literally felt goosebumps. She was nice and smiley too, my adrenaline rush for her tripled. When we got home, and after shifting her womb, I realized that I wanted her even more. Could have been lust or something, but I knew that I felt something special for her.

Normally, after having coitus with a lady, I normally need like 5 minutes to get myself. But with Mercy, I just wanted to cuddle and talk to her immediately. She was free spirited and quite intelligent. I told her not to go after the first day.

Since then, it was only Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!! I thought about her and always wanted to see or be around her. My quest to win in life wasn't hampered too. So I felt I wasn't backsliding.

Alas, I began to realize that I needed to disembark from whatever that was growing between Mercy and I. I was really young then and didn't want to be attached with any lady. That was how I dropped off contacting Mercy slowly. Twice a week turned to ones in three weeks to none in a Month.

She'll call me sometimes and ask about me. Always told her that I was busy. We're still cool til date; we're now status viewers off course. Saw her updates recently and concluded that the Hand of God must have waved over her life.

PS: low budget redpillers shouldn't bother commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Normally, Benue girls loves to banged like mad and they're quite beautiful too angry but it's a good thing you didn't allow your emotions control you.

Welcome to the RedPill bro. We're proud of you!!
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by SportsHD: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
I don't understand. What classified mercy as a hooker based on this story you wrote?
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by SportsHD: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Normally, Benue girls loves to banged like mad and they're quite beautiful too angry but it's a good thing you didn't allow your emotions control you.

I Went through your profile. Damn, it's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Bigpapi: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ocholu:
I recall a time before I got serious with my girlfriend, I was always in the books of all these beautiful young girls who are into hookups. It was easy then, because I got an internship with Spotify and the stipends were a whole lot of money then.

Also, I love women and have a pretty high libido so, it was easy to want to have fun with them girls.

At first, it was just business between me and any girl I'm with. I just wanted to quench my sexu**l urge and move on. Although, I always picked my kinda spec, none of them really struck my interest regardless of how beautiful or curved they are. Some would come to my crib and wouldn't want to go. I even met a damsel who said she just wants a guy that'd love and fvck her, and wouldn't mind if I pay her or not. She just wanted us to start cohabiting. Just like that.

At that time, I was only focused on becoming a really good software engineer, earning the really big money my senior colleagues were earning and escaping poverty. Until I met a Benue girl called Mercy. When I reached out to Mercy, I told her that I'd come pick her up. When I saw her arriving, I was left agog by how amazingly stunning she is.

Trust me, I must have met a lot of beautiful ladies but Mercy struck me differently. I literally felt goosebumps. She was nice and smiley too, my adrenaline rush for her tripled. When we got home, and after shifting her womb, I realized that I wanted her even more. Could have been lust or something, but I knew that I felt something special for her.

Normally, after having coitus with a lady, I normally need like 5 minutes to get myself. But with Mercy, I just wanted to cuddle and talk to her immediately. She was free spirited and quite intelligent. I told her not to go after the first day.

Since then, it was only Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!! I thought about her and always wanted to see or be around her. My quest to win in life wasn't hampered too. So I felt I wasn't backsliding.

Alas, I began to realize that I needed to disembark from whatever that was growing between Mercy and I. I was really young then and didn't want to be attached with any lady. That was how I dropped off contacting Mercy slowly. Twice a week turned to ones in three weeks to none in a Month.

She'll call me sometimes and ask about me. Always told her that I was busy. We're still cool til date; we're now status viewers off course. Saw her updates recently and concluded that the Hand of God must have waved over her life.

You're a compound Fool.... Ashawo boy

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

He said he ain't a wannabe redpiller..na by force to Join that nonsense..as you can see the OP ain't a kid..so stop trying to justify your nonsense..

This post is not for you since you ain't of age go to the wannabe redpill joint where you spend all day insulting women..
Mature conversation ain't for you little boy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Sonnobax15(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin
I swear this op no get single sense at all angry

To the extent that I read the nonsense he wrote up there but there wasn't anywhere in his write up that classified the said banny as a hooker angry

Na myself I blame for commenting at all undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bigpapi:

You're a compound Fool.... Ashawo boy
When has it become a crime to talk about your sexual experience..stop being a blockhead..
Go to the religious extremist section if you are too dense to understand this post..
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Ocholu: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I am not a redpiller sir. I love and respect women a lot.
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He said he ain't a wannabe redpiller..na by force to Join that nonsense..as you can see the OP ain't a kid..so stop trying to justify your nonsense..

This post is not for you since you ain't of age go to the wannabe redpill joint where you spend all day insulting women..

be calmin down. grin

He was referrin to the OP Na. . grin

U Rush d quy quick as if una done get issue before grin

Anyway, wetin teddy knw. . Meh una Enjoy. grin
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Ocholu: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My Gee! grin.
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Ocholu: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
I swear this op no get single sense at all angry

To the extent that I read the nonsense he wrote up there but there wasn't anywhere in his write up that classified the said banny as a hooker angry

Na myself I blame for commenting at all undecided

Oh! Sorry I bruised your biased ego sir. If you don't get the context forget it. You wanted me to paint her bad, to fufilled your needless fantasy. I am sorry bro.
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ocholu:

My Gee! grin.
Big man.. grin wink
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

be calmin down. grin

Cos he's just too immature..always going out of point when it comes to women issues..
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos he's just too immature..always going out of point when it comes to women issues..

if i say na u nid to visit a mental PPD healthcare . U go say am mad wink

U would have allow him to exercise his own view. People has different view.

No offence. I dnt mean to say that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

if i say na u nid to visit a mental PPD healthcare . U go say am mad wink

U would have allow him to exercise his own view. People has different view.

No offence. I dnt mean to say that
What view by talking gibberish concerning women..?
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What view by talking gibberish concerning women..?

dis women u have been defending. Hope they miqht defend u too when u nid them? grin

i taut u guys said men and women are equal? grin
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Evolved1: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

dis women u have been defending. Hope they miqht defend u too when u nid them? grin

i taut u guys said men and women are equal? grin
And how does that even relate with the post?
Or the comment that boy made?
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And how does that even relate with the post? Or the comment that boy made?

na u sabi. . I took my new leaf grin
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And how does that even relate with the post? Or the comment that boy made?
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

na u sabi. . I took my new leaf grin
Great you.. grin wink
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Uzomacharles: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
is not bad to fall for a hooker sha..
Na woman she be....

But the story come be like say she use this Kayamata of a thing but Thanks to our creator say you don get urself..

Enjoy Life Buh Be Careful ooo!!!
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Ocholu: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:
is not bad to fall for a hooker sha..
Na woman she be....

But the story come be like say she use this Kayamata of a thing but Thanks to our creator say you don get urself..

Enjoy Life Buh Be Careful ooo!!!

Thanks Chief! I am careful now.

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by benqo01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
May God have Mercy on you...i mean real Mercy
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Comrade just play safe don't allow your emotions overwhelm u
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by franklingud(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
At the end of the day you didn't arrive at a conclusion.

What are you even talking about?
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by Ocholu: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
benqo01:
May God have Mercy on you...i mean real Mercy

We all need God Mercies to thrive you know..
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
SportsHD:

I Went through your profile. Damn, it's a pity.

Wicked!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by LogicBomb8: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=Ocholu post=109618397]I recall a time before I got serious with my girlfriend, I was always in the books of all these beautiful young girls who are into hookups. It was easy then, because I got an internship with Spotify and the stipends were a whole lot of money then.

At first, it was just business between me and any girl I'm with. I just wanted to quench my sexu**l urge and move on. Although, I always picked my kinda spec, none of them really struck my interest regardless of how beautiful or curved they are. Some would come to my crib and wouldn't want to go. I even met a damsel who said she just wants a guy that'd love and fvck her, and wouldn't mind if I pay her or not.

How can i get into the bolded... How did you go about it
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by bidexdo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Abeg what should we do now, we should be fucking olosho now or what
Re: How I Nearly Fell In Love With A Hooker by headbasher96(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

be calmin down. grin

teddy is dead thats what i said let a rap a plan say he'd see him hope but the hope was a rope and he should have known am about to misuse him rip up and abuse him another junkies plan selling dope for the man a terrible blow and thats how it goes.

Teddy on a corner now he gonna be a junkie wow remember teddy dead.

If u dont understand mention for clarity
Cop shop 2021 try and see the movie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Savaged Or Its The End ? Advice Needed / Can U Date A Former Runs_girl? / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never INVEST In Women. She Will DUMP You!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.