Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise (1094 Views)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise by Durodede: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hi everyone,

I want to buy washing machine (front loader) and I am quite confuse on wch to choose btw Scanfrost and Hisense brand.

I was at SPAR yesterday to window shop and the sales rep advised I choose btw LG, Scanfrost and Samsung cos a lot after Sales service.

I would appreciate expert in this field to pls advise.
@Gptech, I don't know if u ve any expert u can mention to this thread

Re: Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise by Beremx(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
All of them are good quality products. Probably you will have to go for the cheapest price

1 Like

Re: Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise by Gptech(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Durodede:

I don't know if u ve any expert u can mention to this thread
I don't have any expert to mention but believe you can't go wrong with any of these.

2 Likes

Re: Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise by anthonyuncle(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
buy hisense
Re: Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise by biz2get(m): 4:18am On Jan 24, 2022
If you want peace of mind, buy SCANFROST!!

if otherwise, well! wink
Re: Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise by slan87(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2022
I will go for scanfrost anytime anyday, your choice is different from mine.

(1) (Reply)

As A Married Woman, Don't Compromise. / I Feel Unbelievably Betrayed By Feminism - A 38-year-old White Lady Says / Seriously In Need Of Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.