Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) (1623 Views)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Oya Who Don Bleep Twins Before Come Here !!! / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Simple Question; Why did you do it? Do you think she deserved it? Why do you think she deserved it?

We are all waiting for your answers.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
1. She just graduated then, and wanted to complete her payment...or or registration for something. She asked her friend, but she had used all she got for the same payment. I gave her the N1000 to complete it, she was so grateful for it. This happened yyears ago.

2. This happened after I got to know bout TRP. Her phone was bad and she had an interview. Checked the phone to confirm how shitty it was, offered her mine.

Be good to those who genuinely needs it.

TRP is golden because it doesn't make you bitter but better.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by NoahHadNoArk: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
This land is not for sale......... grin
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Kollins11: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
There was this corper girl that came to serve here in the East, Eniola is her name, she's from Ogun state. She's a nice girl and very respectful, she's not a bitch. She deserves the little favor she gets from me.

She rented the boys quarters at the back of our compound. Once I'm going to my shop in the morning, I always drop her at her PPA, becus I do pass there (atleast to help her save transport). Sometimes I do give her little money like 3k or 4k just to buy data if at all.

Well the reason why I was nice to her was because I wanted her to have good things to write about people in the East. So that when she get back to her state (west) she would have good things to say about us.

I was so generous to her, Pure love and care, I never asked her Out or sex. I just did it out of natural love for myself and Biafra Land. That's all.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by AllKnowing: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
I understand the principle of fairness. Of living by the code that both genders are deserving of favours, love, and attention in equal measure. However, being fixated and almost determinedly wishing for the [female] gender to suffer, like the Gidredpiller, is insanity!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Boogyman557: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

E get one BANI wey STAY 4 d NEXT COMPOUND..

D BANI na tomboy...

She de ALWAYS COME follow me SMOKE WEED sometimes...

although she no de SMOKE MUCH but LAST week dis BANI carry her tomboy FRIENDS JAZZ in my BUNK..

Dem almost FINISH my WEED..

and MAMA CHINELO WEED de always ENTER BRAIN on FRIDAYS...

i SPENT up to 3k in BUYING all Dat WEED..

I JUST leave her Shar bcus sometimes she de ALWAYS buy SHAWARMA COME 4 me...

Although I don tell her say Make she knw how she de JAZZ in my UNIT anyhow bcus I FIT use MISTAKE or HIGHNESS take BLAST her left leg...

She de ALWAYS LAFF anytime way I TELL her...

D BANI STUBBORN Shar...

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
AllKnowing:
I understand the principle of fairness. Of living by the code that both genders are deserving of favours, love, and attention in equal measure. However, being fixated and almost determinedly wishing for the [female] gender to suffer, like the Gidredpiller, is insanity!
Thanks for your input...he sound so insensible through his misogynistic post majorly centered around women..

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
i926:
1. She just graduated then, and wanted to complete her payment...or or registration for something. She asked her friend, but she had used all she got for the same payment. I gave her the N1000 to complete it, she was so grateful for it. This happened yyears ago.

2. This happened after I got to know bout TRP. Her phone was bad and she had an interview. Checked the phone to confirm how shitty it was, offered her mine.

Be good to those who genuinely needs it.

TRP is golden because it doesn't make you bitter but better.
I can understand this.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kollins11:
There was this corper girl that came to serve here in the East, Eniola is her name, she's from Ogun state. She's a nice girl and very respectful, she's not a bitch. She deserves the little favor she gets from me.

She rented the boys quarters at the back of our compound. Once I'm going to my shop in the morning, I always drop her at her PPA, becus I do pass there (atleast to help her save transport). Sometimes I do give her little money like 3k or 4k just to buy data if at all.

Well the reason why I was nice to her was because I wanted her to have good things to write about people in the East. So that when she get back to her state (west) she would have good things to say about us.

I was so generous to her, Pure love and care, I never asked her Out or sex. I just did it out of natural love for myself and Biafra Land. That's all.
So basically you have NO legitimate reason?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
AllKnowing:
You did not answer the question here.
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Kollins11: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
So basically you have NO legitimate reason?
I stated my reasons if you read my post very well.

Good Name and reputation is better then asking her for sex or for a relationship. I just wanted her to know Igbo people are good people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kollins11:
I stated my reasons if you read my post very well.

Good Name and reputation is better then asking her for sex or for a relationship. I just wanted her to know Igbo people are good people.
Oga there are better ways to show your goodwill instead of giving money, you are a simp boss. Shalom!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oga gidredpiller i help ladies because i have at the point and time not because i have a thing for them TRP is reserved for ladies am dating and i dont date fools dey contribute to our relatiinship as well so i think am no simp.

Its only a fool that helps a lady in return for relationship or sex and nobody is going to change my mindset on these because ladies have also helped me alot with no string attached that is what has made me kind to them.

Imagine a redpiller dating your sister how would u feel about that
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Kollins11: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga there are better ways to show your goodwill instead of giving money, you are a simp boss. Shalom!
Baba calm down. You don't know me, if you do you won't be saying this. I do help my fellow men too.

Well, I don't want to be typing much. Shalom too!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
headbasher96:
Oga gidredpiller i help ladies because i have at the point and time not because i have a thing for them TRP is reserved for ladies am dating and i dont date fools dey contribute to our relatiinship as well so i think am no simp.

Its only a fool that helps a lady in return for relationship or sex and nobody is going to change my mindset on these because ladies have also helped me alot with no string attached that is what has made me kind to them.

Imagine a redpiller dating your sister how would u feel about that
Ok
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok
but mind u it doesnt mean i throw money around for girls there is this thing u said last year that build yourself and see hoes rushing has really worked for me because since the money started coming in they have been the ones trying to get acquainted to me like hey.

Hoe: headbasher u dey this area u go wake go work come back stay inside room u no the talk to anybody the other day i want come charge phone for your side i knock o but u no open and i know say u dey inside fine boy like u why u the do like this na

Me: sorry o i was making a call when u came that was why i did not answer u or got close to the do na u know say business call no the good to interrupt but no vex o.

Hoe: but u i like the way u the do u no the even sitdown with those other guys wey full this street the do amebo i just like guys like u i go like make i be your friend o sometimes i go come the rest here e be like u the watch film u know say light no dey make i come receive fan na .

Me: ok no problem (once they come they come inside i limit my conversation to a minimum like i literrally dont speak much so they get curious).

Hoe: this your place clean o where u the get money this kind time wey naija hard na to the buy everything like this na .

Me: babe na god and focus o thats all i will say

Hoe: but this one wey i dey here what if your babe come see me here she no go vex ba (trying to play mind games)

Me: i no get babe o na church boy i be i no the do women thing because i no even sabi womam since them born me o.

Hoe: (in her mind kai i don get catch o make i spoil this one) but u know asy i like u ba like fresh guys like u no suppose the cook and wash i fit come the help u anytime u want because sometimes i no the do anything before i go u go give me your number so that i go flash u make we the always talk.

Me: no problem i hear u till when u the go na ( at that point i leave the room for a long time and sit outside to allow her fantasize i will automatically stay outside for 2 to 3 hours because mind u its the first time and they might get corky and want to make a move )

Hoe: where u go na since u just comot leave me here na waoh.

Me: i been the make business calls for outside babe i go like sleeo i no get time like that o tomorrow work go plenty.

Hoe: ha! See time na e too early to sleep now its just 8:45pm na abi u the pursue me.

Me: no how i go pursue u na u be my visitor na ok stay when u want go wake me (i will pretend to sleep and just be meditating about my like it takes guts to be an alpha male honestly )

I know there will be alot running thriugh her mind at that time but i dont budge and last last they usually stay till 12:00am and i tell them please go i want to lock my door it has been going on for a long time like there is competion on my head for who will first sleep in my room see poor boy like me wey just the grind make mama smile o girls the kill theirselves for nothing and i can lay with any of them without giving a dime due to the way i have presented myself

TRP is goldenāœŠ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Jamestown123: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kollins11:

If it's a guy now, you would have allowed him to trek. Even 100 naira data they won't see. Stop talking about pure love and care.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Kollins11: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jamestown123:
If it's a guy now, you would have allowed him to trek. Even 100 naira data they won't see. Stop talking about pure love and care.
My Question is how do you know I treat my fellow guys like that?? How do you know I don't show love to my fellow guys??

Besides we're talking about ladies here not guys. Nna! Make una dey come down.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jamestown123:
grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kollins11:
My Question is how do you know I treat my fellow guys like that?? How do you know I don't show love to my fellow guys??

Besides we're talking about ladies here not guys. Nna! Make una dey come down.
One thing you don't know is that, when you become redpilled, SIMPITUDE becomes very noticable, like an enlightened man would be able to sight a simp from miles away!
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Kollins11: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
One thing you don't know is that, when you become redpilled, SIMPITUDE becomes very noticable, like an enlightened man would be able to sight a simp from miles away!
General Overseer Of Redpillers. I don hear you!
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Simple Question; Why did you do it? Do you think she deserved it? Why do you think she deserved it?

We are all waiting for your answers.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

I admire your tenacity, zeal and consistency.

Also believe me when I say, I know the importance of your crusade, believe me I do.

But you have to stop using the word "Bitch" to describe women.

It's totally in bad taste.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kollins11:
General Overseer Of Redpillers. I don hear you!
grin
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I admire your tenacity, zeal and consistency.

Also believe me when I say, I know the importance of your crusade, believe me I do.

But you have to stop using the word "Bitch" to describe women.

It's totally in bad taste.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by odysey: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
He isn't, nothing wrong with giving your money because you want to

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2022
odysey:

He isn't, nothing wrong with giving your money because you want to

That's not the point. If this corper was a young man, would the actions of this supposed good samaritan had remained the same?

The answer is NO. He was given to kind gesture because he saw a young bitch that kindled his lust, although he claims otherwise. Lust drove him to regularly give some anonymous bitch 3k, 4k, money that could have made some of his days easier. The man is a SIMP. Period!
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2022
Alusiizizi:

That's not the point. If this corper was a young man, would the actions of this supposed good samaritan had remained the same?

The answer is NO. He was given to kind gesture because he saw a young bitch that kindled his lust, although he claims otherwise. Lust drove him to regularly give some anonymous bitch 3k, 4k, money that could have made some of his days easier. The man is a SIMP. Period!
On That Note, Good Morning Kings!!
Re: MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) by odysey: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Let's simply ask the op if he also helps guys if yes Not a Simp if no I'll leave the labelling to you

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which One Is Ur Spec??? / Complete Hausa Novels Documents / His Experience With A Single Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.