Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Convert Their Appetite To Cash.... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Convert Their Appetite To Cash.... (178 Views)

Food Packaging Converting Appetite To Cash / Help!!! I No Longer Have Appetite For Food Again. / Picky Eater? Turn Up Your Kids’ Appetite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Their Appetite To Cash.... by chiamaka16(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
(f): 4:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Immediately I was done learning pastries and beverages as a skill... I started NoraCarice.

I was so naive and unorganised��
My focus was to make an impact no matter how little.....

Aside posting it social media I began to visit the so called wealthy people in my street....

On each visit I introduce my business and a free package of these products as a gift....

To me I was buying their minds��
I was getting their attention.....

Unfortunately I got some negative comments..
I heard things like the ones I bought from xyz and abc is far better...
I wasn't sad.....
Like I said earlier I was determined...

I knew I had a long way to go and I was willing to take it one step at a time......

In my quest for perfection, I ran into a friend who educated me about product packaging....

What is product packaging?
This is the action of branding a specific product. It explains how the world perceives your product through deliberate graphics choices...

And as you know, I didn't hesitate to buy the idea....

Need I remind you that one of those people I visited had to order my product through a friend I delivered to....

Yes she was unaware it's my product....
On delivery I heard her say.... Amaka this is beautiful....

I didn't need anyone to tell me my packaging was the reason for their silence after my visit

How did I know?
Cos I didn't change my recipee...����

Give that product a face of uniqueness....
Package it....

We create
We Brand
We package
Just imagine it.....

Need our services?.
Send a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Who Need Cinnamon Power? / Get A Delicious......... Recieps On Health Meal�� / We Need Distributors Nationwide .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.