Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) (11444 Views)

"Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians / Guys, Can U Possibly Kiss Your Wife/ Girlfriend At 5am? / My Landlord Always Says I Buy Him Banana (2) (3) (4)

Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
embarassed embarassed

Recently I moved into a new bedsitter apartment due to its closeness to where i work. But, it hasn't been rosy as i thought.

It won't be nice if i don't recognize how This house is well built with constant water supply.

My problem with this nice building is the landlord and his wife. I don't know if they are diabolic or it is their life. Almost everyday, between 5am and 6am, they will be doing what i don't understand. After they must smoked, The man will be inside bleating like a goat while the woman Will be on the varander directly opposite my apartment naked and masturbating.

Now, I don't have problem with the bleating man but this my landlady is my problem. This lady wants to cut my life short. It is not fair to a young man like me. When everyone is enjoying early morning sleep with peace of mind, i will be hanging at one corner of my kitchen with cream on my left hand and Dick on the other hand.

Please Nairalanders how do I handle this Hot as.s witchcraft? Because of this woman, i no longer have strong erection for normal sex.

Advice needed

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Godada(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scientists:

When everyone is enjoying early morning sleep with peace of mind, i will be hanging at one corner of my kitchen with cream on my left hand and Dick on the other hand.

What did I just read?

What are you doing with a cream and dick in your hand?

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by duro4chang(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why did I read this post?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Jeon(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
duro4chang:
thank God I no read.

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
duro4chang:

Please help. What may be their reason for this?

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by duro4chang(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

thank God I no read.
I no know why I read am o

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by duro4chang(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scientists:

Please help. What may be their reason for this?
E no concern me . Abeg
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Jeon(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
duro4chang:
I no know why I read am o
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
MY GUY YOU SAVED ME by doing that! grin I KNOW SOME CURIOUS PERSON[s] GO STILL READ.

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Godada:

What did I just read?

If you are in my position, you will do same. But, do you think that me and my dick are safe in this house?
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Another werey thread. Thank God I no read am grin

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Michelle70(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just wasted 30seconds of my life reading this,
30secs that I can't get back again

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
Another werey thread. Thank God I no read am grin

Michelle70:
Just wasted 30seconds of my life reading this,
30secs that I can't get back again

Advice needed. Thanks for understanding

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Godada(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scientists:

If you are in my position, you will do same. But, do you think that me and my dick are safe in this house?

It's the lady that will visit you that I am afraid for. She won't be safe from you and your comrade, your dick

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by duro4chang(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
MY GUY YOU SAVED ME by doing that! grin I KNOW SOME CURIOUS PERSON[s] GO STILL READ.
Abeg I no know.

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Godada:

It's the lady that will visit you that I am afraid for. She won't be safe from you and your comrade, your dick

That is the reason why I seriously need advice. This my landlady is causing me erectile dysfunction. My dick can no longer go hard as i want it during sex.

Na wa for this kind problem.
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's completely ok to masturbate aiit..don't feel bad about it..

If you ain't comfortable with the sight of your landlady why not make a complaint that's gonna be better..
You are only pleasing yourself sexually and there is nothing wrong with it..

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's completely ok to masturbate aiit..don't feel bad about it..

If you ain't comfortable with the sight of your landlady why not make a complaint that's gonna be better..
You are only pleasing yourself sexually and there is nothing wrong with it..

Thanks. You have a nice ass though. Is that your picture?
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by backtalkG(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
OP I can relate grin there is nothing my dii*k haven't seen from afar
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scientists:

Enjoy yourself..

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Are ya scared to approach them??.

Tell them what they're doing how it's affecting u immensely
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by liya11: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scientists:

Ha haaa!
No wonder your landlady is using you for a ride.

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Scientists(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
liya11:

Ha haaa!
No wonder your landlady is using you for a ride.

Are you saying that she wants to ride me? I wouldn't mind doing that with her Sha.
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Boogyman557: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by badboyTee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy OP is suffering from serious brain problem if anyone knows his family members you should call out to them before it too late as for me I have to unsee this shitty post first grin

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
It seems scientists have experimented with your brain and rendered it useless
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by DroppingLiquid: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Masturbating or sex in public is illegal though. So you know what to do.
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scientist at 5am

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Enjoy yourself..

I don't want to comment on that your ass until am sure that it's a female is behind this evil moniker...

Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
michael77777:

I don't want to comment on that your ass until am sure that it's a female is behind this evil moniker...

Ok..
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by silibaba: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Godada:

What did I just read?

IJO SOAPY TINZ NAH grin
Re: Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
At 5am ur mates are preparing to go to work u are busy in ur kitchen doing peeping Tom?? undecided

Defriended On Facebook / **Dreads are Sexy (pics)** / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship