Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife (3866 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe & Her Daughter, Michelle In Pyjamas, Took Night Pictures. / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by juman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
I still dont believe it despite its all over the internet.
There was one time it was reported that fatiah married a marketer, but it turned out to be false.
I think she did that to push away her cheat of a husband.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by juman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
One wonder we africans we like throwing away our culture.
Polygamy is part of our lives.

You see so many negative comments across many platform on social media against polygamy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Carbon Copy Unveiled (pixs) / Please Dont Show Kims Nude Photos! Kanye West Furious. / Breaking News: Blatter Slept With Ronaldo's Ex Girlfriend Irina Shayk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.