Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife (3867 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe & Her Daughter, Michelle In Pyjamas, Took Night Pictures. / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by trendysturvs(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
As some fans continue to congratulate actress Mercy Aigbe for her new romance with Alhaji Kazim Adeoti, new photos have emerged showing that the actress and her ex-husband was friends to her new man Adeoti and his wife.

What do you think is going on?

See more photos here: https://tsbnews.com/2022/01/throwback-photo-of-mercy-aigbe-her-ex-husband-lanre-her-new-man-kazim-and-his-wife/

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Recycling themselves since 1200 BC

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Bola146(f): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
shocked shocked she will suffer for it, because she put someone's family into sorrows.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maybe they just did wife swapping grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by daddytime(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
If it ain't meant to be, na here dem go still carry the matter come meet us.

Make Lanre kukuma follow the madam too after all dem share themselves well for the first picture.

Mercy and the guy body language for the first picture reach to know say this one no be today matter.

Lanre and the man poor wife were the mugus in this situation ship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Amotolongbo(f): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
trendysturvs:
As some fans continue to congratulate actress Mercy Aigbe for her new romance with Alhaji Kazim Adeoti, new photos have emerged showing that the actress and her ex-husband was friends to her new man Adeoti and his wife.

The message was in the first picture, but we didn’t get the message when it was taken

The men were swapping their wife

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by We4all: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
trendysturvs:

See more photos here: https://tsbnews.com/2022/01/throwback-photo-of-mercy-aigbe-her-ex-husband-lanre-her-new-man-kazim-and-his-wife/

We think that the relationship won’t last. It’s just wash, wash.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Solosolojohquay: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Are you sure Mr kazim is not pressing mercy ass from behind I remember one wedding picture like that in which the best man was squeezing the bride ass during photo shoot and the groom and all present unaware of what is going on behind the bride

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Lanruze: 12:08am On Jan 24, 2022
1, Juwon, her son looks exactly like this new dude.

2, Any human being born of woman who has chosen Mercy Aigbe as mentor is a demon.

3, Shameless, petty and vengeful woman...That is exactly what this Woman is. Lets forget the Muslim husband part that can marry more than one wife. How does she think the wife will feel after giving her this Life trauma - family friend for that matter.

4, She has successfully destroyed a thriving family of Five with her selfish agenda. Remember, your former husband accused you of infidelity and you have clearly proven that by engaging a married family friend.

You deserve a very hot slap to reset your brain Mercy....

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by jaxxy(m): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2022
It’s the lack of shame for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Look how beautiful she looks.. she's having a nice time tho..
I do hope she enjoy herself properly to the fullest.. blessings to her..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Foodqueen(f): 4:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Mercy no try Sha!!!!

She played Rose meuner game show.

If u no, u no.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by emmabest2000(m): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Husband snatcher grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Hellonearth007: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Yorubas recycling Toto since 1800 BC grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Metachit: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2022
It's normal for friends to crush on their friends spouse(s) in developed world. They prolly had sex even at then I guess

The disadvantages of the developing world, losing our morals and values for a better life
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by vivalavida(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
I would not want to be on lanre Gentry's shoes now. Of all men, e come be my own friend.
Noooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by CUMIN: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lanre should be thankful to his God that this woman didn't kill him before getting married to this eddiot
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by otipoju(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how beautiful she looks.. she's having a nice time tho..
I do hope she enjoy herself properly to the fullest.. blessings to her..

I fear people like you in real life.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
otipoju:

I fear people like you in real life.
It's ok to be scared of me..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by otipoju(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's ok to be scared of me..

Yes ooo. Anyone who celebrates unethical behavior should be fled from. Our value systems are clearly different. It has nothing to do with you as an individual. It could be anyone.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
otipoju:

Yes ooo. Anyone who celebrates unethical behavior should be fled from. Our value systems are clearly different. It has nothing to do with you as an individual. It could be anyone.

You are very right..and it's not unethical..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Aforxzy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
From all indications, Mercy was having affair with Kazim while married to Gentry. Mercy is a woman of zero virtues looking for homes / hearts to break...just for the money..

Too bad.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by Benwallt(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
She nor dey jam men from her home state--Edo State? She just goes about wrecking home in Yoruba land.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by otipoju(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are very right..and it's not unethical..

It is normal for two people to look at the same thing and have opposing opinions. Nevertheless instead of trying to convince such an individual of the far reaching damaging effects of the contrary opinions. it is better to just avoid doing business or forming any deep friendship with the person.

The person had shown you what they are capable of so wisely you look out for yourself as well. Nothing personal.

I have a cousin who till today thinks we are close, not knowing their are aspects of my life that i can never ever share with him anymore...once bitten twice shy.

If you think marrying your friends husband is good, no need for fight. In my days, I wont even talk to my friends " one night stand " sef not to talk of sleeping with her. We live in a universe of abundance and I dont have a scarcity mindset.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
otipoju:

It is normal for two people to look at the same thing and have opposing opinions. Nevertheless instead of trying to convince such an individual of the far reaching damaging effects of the contrary opinions. it is better to just avoid doing business or forming any deep friendship with the person.

The person had shown you what they are capable of so wisely you look out for yourself as well. Nothing personal.

I have a cousin who till today thinks we are close, not knowing their are aspects of my life that i can never ever share with him anymore...once bitten twice shy.

If you think marrying your friends husband is good, no need for fight. In my days, I wont even talk to my friends " one night stand " sef not to talk of sleeping with her. We live in a universe of abundance and I dont have a scarcity mindset.
Thanks for your intelligent response..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by anigbajumo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lanruze:
1, Juwon, her son looks exactly like this new dude.

2, Any human being born of woman who has chosen Mercy Aigbe as mentor is a demon.

3, Shameless, petty and vengeful woman...That is exactly what this Woman is. Lets forget the Muslim husband part that can marry more than one wife. How does she think the wife will feel after giving her this Life trauma - family friend for that matter.

4, She has successfully destroyed a thriving family of Five with her selfish agenda. Remember, your former husband accused you of infidelity and you have clearly proven that by engaging a married family friend.

You deserve a very hot slap to reset your brain Mercy....

God should forgive me ooo but according to wat u wrote up there it seems mercy don Dey sample that guy dicck b4 gentry woke up. No wonder he gave her the Beating of her life, Imagine sampling dicck around while u are in ur husband house… Some ladies no gat shame at all…
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by otipoju(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for your intelligent response..

No probs sis.

I believe in enjoying life without bringing pain to anyone else. It gives me peace of mind which is what I treasure the most. Others need not have a similar mindset. But anything or anyone that will steal my peace of mind,...i give a lot of miles.

Make sure to enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
otipoju:

No probs sis.

I believe in enjoying life without bringing pain to anyone else. It gives me peace of mind which is what I treasure the most. Others need not have a similar mindset. But anything or anyone that will steal my peace of mind,...i give a lot of miles.

Make sure to enjoy the rest of your day.
You are a great person tho...you are one of the few reasonable persons on here..

I actually appreciate your perfect sense of reasoning.. enjoy too.. kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by otipoju(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a great person tho...you are one of the few reasonable persons on here..

I actually appreciate your perfect sense of reasoning.. enjoy too.. kiss

I appreciate your compliments as well. Cheers and stay fabulous.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
otipoju:

I appreciate your compliments as well. Cheers and stay fabulous.
cheesy kiss wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by CUMIN: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Aforxzy:
From all indications, Mercy was having affair with Kazim while married to Gentry. Mercy is a woman of zero virtues looking for homes / hearts to break...just for the money..

Too bad.

She destroyed her own home, now she destroyed another woman own.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe, Her Ex-husband Lanre, Her New Man, Kazim & Wife by CSTRR: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Edo girl wey dey live Yoruba lifestyle.

By the time Yoruba men are done with you, na your body go tell you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins / 2face Idibia's Wife, Annie Pregnant; #2 Baby On The Way. / 18+ Pls Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.