Stats: 3,162,688 members, 7,851,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos (49219 Views)

Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by Msports: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Calls for Messi to return to Barcelona in 2023! Is it a possibility?

Leo Messi only parted ways with Barcelona in the summer gone by after an illustrious career with the Blaugrana, a club he had been with since the age of 13, but there are already calls from various circles in and around the Camp Nou outfit to bring the Argentine back.

After the club was unable, economically, to extend Messi's contract, there was no other option than for the Argentine and the Catalans to endure a painful breakup, leading their No.10 to join Paris Saint-Germain on a two-year contract, with the possibility of a third.

Now, however, calls are gathering for Messi to rejoin Barcelona in 2023, when his PSG contract comes to a close.

Victor Font, the presidential candidate who ran in the 2021 elections but came second to Joan Laporta, is already urging the club to plan a way for Messi to return.

"His departure deserved to be through the front door," Font stated on RAC-1.

"From that moment on, the club should be thinking about how Messi could return to Barcelona in 2023."

https://msport247..com/2022/01/calls-for-messi-to-return-to-barcelona.html
for more:
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by Arielle: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
cococandy:
It’s amusing to watch the reaction of the men who are upset with themselves because they are attracted to her. So they take out their anger by feigning disgust but the real disgust they feel is towards themselves
cheesy so true!

Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by nachisunday(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2022
nachisunday:
who are you pls??.. Lol hmm you ehhh u are funny. ok dont worry we good now mail me #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Lets u know
ok i will be expecting your mail
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
cococandy:
It’s amusing to watch the reaction of the men who are upset with themselves because they are attracted to her. So they take out their anger by feigning disgust but the real disgust they feel is towards themselves

Lol. While learners would feel upset and disgust, legends wouldn't; because the attraction is not towards Bobrisky but towards the woman he's becoming by the day.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by Ivory6(f): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
LINTUNE:
grin but its the truth, u made this stupid comments so u will get mentions from different ppl, I dont know if this attention boost your ego, but I notice this has been the trend here, especially among females.
[color=#006600][/color]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hmmm,that was why I asked oga, do I get paid for that,or is there an award 4 been mentioned?
I made comment like everyone else,I don't know what ur prob is with what I typed, and if it's a trend here ok o I dom hear u,no vex ,and for calling my comment 5tupid,let me not say what's on my mind,and I forgive u,but no evaaa for ur life.....I rest my case,nansense
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by Ivory6(f): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
MrCork:

Ok so i juss loook yor signatures & u a member of the LGBT gay & lesssbian comunity Nigeria branch...abi?...tecnicaly this mean u neeed mens in yor life but lokily for u....am single..be nice & u stand a shance..was yor nomba?!!!((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
[color=#006600][/color]

Go back and read again,e be like eye dey pain u f
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
light099:

Lol. While learners would feel upset and disgust, legends wouldn't; because the attraction is not towards Bobrisky but towards the woman he's becoming by the day.
Bobrisky is the woman she’s becoming

Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
cococandy:

Bobrisky is the woman she’s becoming

Perfect then.
Whoever the woman he's becoming is, either, Bobrisky or Riskybob, as long as it shows up in a woman's birthday suit, then, all the terms and conditions for getting attracted to it have been met.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by LINTUNE(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ivory6:
[color=#006600][/color]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hmmm,that was why I asked oga, do I get paid for that,or is there an award 4 been mentioned?
I made comment like everyone else,I don't know what ur prob is with what I typed, and if it's a trend here ok o I dom hear u,no vex ,and for calling my comment 5tupid,let me not say what's on my mind,and I forgive u,but no evaaa for ur life.....I rest my case,nansense
k
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by MrCork: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ivory6:
[color=#006600][/color]

Go back and read again,e be like eye dey pain u f000lllll

ok i gerrrrit.u are shy & u need moiney & u need mans.but guess wot am a lover not a fighter & am ready to love u if u obey me coz am from London & i drive bmw..anyways moiney is not everyone. gimmme yor nomba so i can toast u propaly please?dont be rudes
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by Ivory6(f): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
MrCork:

ok i gerrrrit.u are shy & u need moiney & u need mans.but guess wot am a lover not a fighter & am ready to love u if u obey me coz am from London & i drive bmw..anyways moiney is not everyone. gimmme yor nomba so i can toast u propaly please?dont be rudes
[color=#006600][/color
Ok,if you get mind,drop ur number here,lemme do the calling,ode
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by MrCork: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ivory6:
[color=#006600][/color

Baby chill nah? Why r agresive like monkey inside cage ..is askin u for sexxx too mush to ask? U keep behavin like a elitrate & u beeeen cussssin all day like unedukated animals, plis grooowup i beg.all i need is sexx..if u cant gimmme then gerrrraout i beg. U keeeep cusssin..real ladys dont cusss. this is y i will all ways prefa white women passs u anyday.goat!!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by MrCork: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ivory6:
[color=#006600][/color

Hey sweet tat..goood knews.am ready to for give u. Gimmmme uor nomba & i will take u to a special chicken n chip restorants called nando chicken..U WANT? wink
Re: Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos by MrCork: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ivory6:
[color=#006600][/color

OK U win..kan i kiss u? wink

Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife / Fans Drool Over Mercy Johnsons Slim Waist & Huge Boobs In On-Set Pics / Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria"