Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) (34959 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by Germi9: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If he didn't, I would have been surprised.

In the Bible days, hardly would one see a religious/spiritual leader handing over leadership to a family member. It was only during the era of the kings, that leadership had to do with the king's bloodline, but see how disastrously it ended.

Even king Solomon who was the son of David, a man after God's heart, provoked God to anger at the end, that God divided the kingdom into two, and would have taken it completely from that lineage, but for remembrance of His servant David.

It hardly succeeds because they are not chosen by God, but often forced to become what they're not inclined to be or don't have the attributes required for that.

I have seen several instances where family members, especially the wives and children, of church leaders have been forced to take over their position, even though they didn't have what it requires to do so, but the result reflected that it was the choice of men, not that of God.

If Moses had handed over to his family member instead of God's chosen one, Joshua, Israel would have never reached the promised land.

If Elijah had handed over to his family member instead of God's chosen one, Elisha, the office of the prophet in Israel would have suffered a significant decline.

If Jesus had handed over to His own family members and not those God chose for Him, His disciples, the Gospel of the Kingdom wouldn't have reached us today.

I believe that this example was what worked for the Redeemed Christian Church of God. It was the choice of God appointed to take over from the founder rather than the choice of men and not just family member.

It's not impossible that the family member of a church leader could be chosen by God to take over from him, but that hardly happens.

This is one area the church must needs get it right if it really wants to reach its full potentials, as the church who leaders were chosen by God did, otherwise it would keep chasing shadows, and never be able to do so.

The position of Leadership is the most important in the church. It supersedes any family interest or reputation, hence it's paramount that it's those who are chosen by God that are appointed to lead.

God bless.
Levi, was the third son of Jacob (now Israel) they are known as the Levites who are the custodians of the ark of the covenant (Priest) of which no other tribe of Israel where Priest apart from the third tribe (descendants of Levi) from father to Son ,up to the days of Moses and Aaron where Aaron and his Son’s where Priests.

Same goes today,hence i do not see any wrong in it if it is done in Spirit and in Truth,unless it is born out of greed but God knows all.
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by bankylan: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
The son is just a resident Pastor of a branch of the Church. KICC has a good corporate governance.....KICC has a CEO in the name of Pastor ,Dr Dipo Oluyomi. And I strongly believe that being a resident Pastor is a spiritual responsibility and you still have to be answerable to the church governing council in administrative matters.

I guess some of you assume that being made a resident Pastor, he now controls everything including the finance of the church. No, even Pastor Mathew or any resident Pastor in KICC has that power.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by Andrix: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Would you like to know how to make as much as N100k - N400k($1000) in a Month using your phone?
Affiliate Marketing where you sell other companies product and get Paid On commission! I'll be having a FREE MASTERCLASS TRAINING via WhatsApp..

Interested Kindly click this link:
https:///message/WOPL6TZFTIAKC1

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yio Labe dojoku nii

He will enjoy till he die grin

Your church , your business
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by BJanta: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

In the Bible days, hardly would one see a religious/spiritual leader handing over leadership to a family member. It was only during the era of the kings, that leadership had to do with the king's bloodline, but see how disastrously it ended.

Even king Solomon who was the son of David, a man after God's heart, provoked God to anger at the end, that God divided the kingdom into two, and would have taken it completely from that lineage, but for remembrance of His servant David.

It hardly succeeds because they are not chosen by God, but often forced to become what they're not inclined to be or don't have the attributes required for that.

I have seen several instances where family members, especially the wives and children, of church leaders have been forced to take over their position, even though they didn't have what it requires to do so, but the result reflected that it was the choice of men, not that of God.

If Moses had handed over to his family member instead of God's chosen one, Joshua, Israel would have never reached the promised land.

If Elijah had handed over to his family member instead of God's chosen one, Elisha, the office of the prophet in Israel would have suffered a significant decline.

If Jesus had handed over to His own family members and not those God chose for Him, His disciples, the Gospel of the Kingdom wouldn't have reached us today.

I believe that this example was what worked for the Redeemed Christian Church of God. It was the choice of God appointed to take over from the founder rather than the choice of men and not just family member.

It's not impossible that the family member of a church leader could be chosen by God to take over from him, but that hardly happens.

This is one area the church must needs get it right if it really wants to reach its full potentials, as the church who leaders were chosen by God did, otherwise it would keep chasing shadows, and never be able to do so.

The position of Leadership is the most important in the church. It supersedes any family interest or reputation, hence it's paramount that it's those who are chosen by God that are appointed to lead.

God bless.

Did you read the post well? It says that the congregation received the news with jubilation You have to be on ground to know whether the choice is right or wrong, GOD'S or man's .We have a penchant for always wanting to condemn every act or decision of men of GOD we don't understand off handedly. We always pretend to understand the Scripture more and to be wiser than they, instead leaving them to GOD ,and praying for them. The late Kenneth Hagin made his son, Kenneth Hagin junior, before he died, the ministry is still flourishing till date. The same John Olsteen to his son , Joel Olsteen, the Church is one of the largest in America today. You don't know how difficult and delicate it's to take such a decision. Does it mean that GOD cannot choose the children of men of GOD to succeed them?

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by tnerro1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
All these family business churches should be paying tax to government
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by Oracleforce: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep milking gullible persons dry..I really hope that people get to realize that religion is a very huge problem to the world.

Son of thunder spotted
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by andyanders: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
@jesusjrn2020, you're right on point.
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oracleforce:

Son of thunder spotted
Are you?
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
I 100% support him, TB Joshua is a case to learn from.

Anyone of you insulting him pls go and found your own church with all your life then give it out to your usher or choir master ok if you think it's easy to build such massive foundation and give it to someone else.

Ashimo I stand with you. A f u c k i n g Fouta Jalon son of bictch Senegalesse nearly collect Synagogue from TB Joshua family.

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by Germi9: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
InteractiveAi:

You quote scriptures out of contest. Remind us how it wen when the disciples held a ballot to fill in the slot of Judas Isacriot and what later transpired as the real chosen one by Heaven's decree
Am not interested
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by ComeToJesus: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten minas, and said to them, ‘Do business till I come.’

And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?”

Why are you guys pained? We are doing our father's work. It is our Father's work. It is our Father's business.

Nobody stops you from doing the devil, your father's businesses and appointing your son's as resident babalawo.

We keep marching on.
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by asoebijaiye: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwxcbCcgE00
Davido - boxing exercise gym instructor fitness cardio treadmill skipping
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by Germi9: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
InteractiveAi:

Get lost
Didnt mean bad bro
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
This man like seed that year sha
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by tyson98: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Worldlegend:

You never succeed groundnut oil selling business, nah church you wan consider? Werey..
Na ur papa no dey supply us from village on Time

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by HistoryBuff: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Of course. I would expect no different from him or any of these pastors. The fastest, easiest, most stress-free way to make money in Nigeria is to open a church. Just rent a hall, get a good PA system and put a sign outside advertising signs, wonders, miracles, healing and deliverance. Perhaps run some adverts on the radio and you're set for life. It is a business that will never fail. After some years, you bring in your children as any good father would. Some of these pastors don't even believe in God yet they hoodwink their congregation into forking over millions to them. Perhaps I should look into becoming a pastor as well.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by raphy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

I agree with you sir . leadership in church goes beyond the family.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
kuntash:

Hmmm

Na im epistle full like this ?

Na wa o, unless you are a member of the congregation or you have direct relationship with the attendees hence to warrant such time to write this lot...

If you are a Nigerian , spending more time and energy to get the country working would even make people not go be concerned about what's happening in that space .....

It may shock you to know how many persons are aware of this news in the UK ....

U weren't able to negate a single thing he said

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Germi9:

Levi, was the third son of Jacob (now Israel) they are known as the Levites who are the custodians of the ark of the covenant (Priest) of which no other tribe of Israel where Priest apart from the third tribe (descendants of Levi) from father to Son ,up to the days of Moses and Aaron where Aaron and his Son’s where Priests.

Same goes today,hence i do not see any wrong in it if it is done in Spirit and in Truth,unless it is born out of greed but God knows all.

How does same go today?

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by Johel(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Priscy01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSMTK5dgyJ8

https://fb.watch/aIXz2xf-5A/

Chai...I wish I was the son to a billionaire,see man life,that young man no go know Wetin dem dey call suffer o...chai chai
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by Germi9: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
lexy2014:

How does same go today?
Cos in the old,it was genuinely a family calling so i don’t see why its wrong now…but i blame the Pastor’s ,the people have lost hope in them
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Germi9:

Cos in the old,it was genuinely a family calling so i don’t see why its wrong now…but i blame the Pastor’s ,the people have lost hope in them

You said the situation of priesthood as of old moving down the family lineage was because those involved where from a particular tribe, Levi. How does the same now apply today?
Re: Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) by BJanta: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
InteractiveAi:

Hagin transferred to Hagin Jnr, because there were antecendents. He was spiritually active, extremely active and not from o to 100.

How do you know Tobi Ashimolowo is not more spirituality active, not more intensively active? How do you, who are not on ground , think that you're more qualified than the GO and the congregation together to set criteria and standards for them in the selection of who succeeds their GO ? The post affirmed , 'and the congregation jubilated when the news was announced ' If the congregation received the development with joy, why should a distant bystander lose his sleep. Let's be careful how we judge these men of GOD. Let's direct our efforts and energy towards spreading the goodnews of the Gospel and leave judgement and evaluation in the hands of GOD. May the good LORD help us iJn, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.