Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) (2695 Views)

I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by basilo101: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2022
What women can not destroy does not exist

1 Like

Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by Mozino007(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2022
You well so?

2 Likes

Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by Anago55: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2022
And that's a Yoruba woman. Always gushing on Igbo guys

Now they have voodooed him to loose concentration
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by helinues: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Which kind of stupid mentality is this now.

We have so many unfortunate people in this life

How about the decent saves Okoye made in this competition.

Some people really need to get a meaningful life

2 Likes

Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by tamdun: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Okoye isn't a good keeper

1 Like

Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by Abfinest007(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari has done it again now they're blaming okoye just like apc blaming pdp
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by Cholls(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2022
My brother he's a handsome young man
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by insidelife22(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Oga na that our ancestor from Aso cause am
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by JOemmy(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2022
These might be bbnaija toxic fans.
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2022
If I talk now they will start calling me names..
Or what is your m*omm@ that intoxicated your pops allowing her to make a grave mistake birthing you?

Since you can't control your babyish attitude then you have problems with your head.. undecided
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by akosy(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
The kind bashing wey this guy o dey collect from Nigerians eh... Them na women no make am concentrate.
Them hail am from beginning of tournament until last night... grin

Anyways, Our Eagles try Abeg, even though we expected more.
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by chukxie(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2022
The stupidity of some Nigerians is irreversible! Blaming Okoye for Nigeria's loss while unsurprisingly forgetting about the brilliant saves he made in previous matches. Bunch of wankers!
Re: The Toxic Woman That Intoxicated Okoye (picture) by revolt(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
I think yoruba chics have the best bodies 9n a larger scale. They mostly have chest... and buttm.. followed by jos/ Tiv. Then calabar

(1) (Reply)

Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo) / Nigerian Coaches, My Super Ten. / See What The Famous Highbury Stadium Looks Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.