Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme (504 Views)

Free Training: How To Start A Profitable Dropshipping Business With Zero Capital / Free Training - How To Become A Social Media Manager / For Those Of You That Did The Shaphargroup Job Online Training How Did It Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2022
I want to teach people how to design Shopify theme and make money from over 170million Shopify store owners as Shopify Expert.

This course will be part of the Wacademy Freelancers & Remote Workers Crowdfunding Bootcamp to build a community of 10000 developers and professionals in Nigeria who earn an average of $50000 annually.

If you want to make it to the first 50 members of this community as a foundation members for the program, download the program proposal.

To secure your spot comment I am interested and download the proposal from the Facebook group in the signature or text your Nairaland username to the WhatsApp number in my signature.

Please note that this program requires a N1000 crowdfunding fee.

Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by Blesschemical: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2022
I am interested sir
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by achu442(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Interested
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Blesschemical:
I am interested sir

Thank you for showing interest. Please note that you'll need to have access to a Laptop to be part of this training.

Text Blesschemical-SIM to the Whatsapp number in the signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2022
achu442:
Interested
Thank you for showing interest. Please note that you'll need to have access to a Laptop to be part of this training.

Text achu442-SIM to the Whatsapp number in the signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by achu442(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
jetroolowole:

Text achu442-SIM to the Whatsapp number in the signature

I didn't see any number on your bio
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 3:11am On Jan 25, 2022
achu442:

I didn't see any number on your bio
I mean my signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by africanman85: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2022
jetroolowole:
I want to teach 50 people free how to design Shopify theme and make money from over 170million Shopify store owners as Shopify Expert.

You must have a laptop to apply...I will require evidence.

You may have to watch some training videos

Comment I am interested below

I am very much interested. I have a laptop
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by richhy84: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Am interested
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
africanman85:
I am very much interested. I have a laptop

Text africanman85-SIM to the Whatsapp number in the signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
richhy84:
Am interested

Text ricchy84-SIM to the Whatsapp number in the signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by SarutobiEky(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
I'm interested please. sad
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by BachJosh: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
SarutobiEky:

Text SarutobiEky to the Whatsapp number in the signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
SarutobiEky:

Text SarutobiEky-SIM to the Whatsapp number in the signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 3:21am On Jan 29, 2022
We are starting the Wacademy Freelancers & Remote Workers Crowdfunding Bootcsmp to build a community of 10000 developers and professionals in Nigeria who earn an average of $50000 annually.

If you want to make it to the first 50 members of this community as a foundation members for the program, download the program proposal.

To secure your spot comment I am interested and download the proposal from the Facebook group in the signature or text your Nairaland username to the WhatsApp number in my signature
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 3:25am On Jan 29, 2022
This course will be part of the Wacademy Freelancers & Remote Workers Crowdfunding Bootcamp to build a community of 10000 developers and professionals in Nigeria who earn an average of $50000 annually.

To secure your spot comment I am interested and download the proposal from the Facebook group in the signature or text your Nairaland username to the WhatsApp number in my signature
Blesschemical:
I am interested sir
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by BachJosh: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pure Scam

Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please click the link in the signature to download the program proposal. Please take note that if you miss out on the First50 membership you'll have to register through an existing member.
Re: Training - How To Design And Make Money From Shopify Theme by jetroolowole(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2022
CLARIFICATION ON COST OF JOINING WACADEMY BOOTCAMP - UPDATE

I'm providing a little clarification on cost of joining Wacademy Bootcamp based on frequently asked questions.

This platform is sponsored through Crowdfunding. We adopt a low risk membership approach. Recruitment is in stages.

Stage 1 recruitment which is also the early bird recruitment is for the first 100 members at the rate of N1000. All existing paid members will be drafted to this group. As it stands only few slots are remaining.

Level 2 recruitment will be for the next 500 members at the rate of N2000 membership.

Level 3 recruitment will be for the next 1000 members at the rate of N3000 membership.

The cycle will continue and we may change the cost of registration at any cycle.

However, once a member joined, there is no renewal fee. You'll only need Bootcamp Action Points (BAP) to access certificate courses. While Intern courses are free to access.

To learn more about how the platform work, take the onboarding course. Follow the steps below.

1. Visit: https://wacademy.netlify.app

2. Click the login button or use the login details on the page.

3. If you are not redirected to the Welcome to Wacademy onboarding course, click the link on the Navigation menu to take the course.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / What Can I Do When I Have No Work To Do? / Urgently Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.