Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? (35222 Views)

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / Just Got Myself The Galaxy S21 Ultra. / If You're Given N500k For A Phone, What Phone Will You Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by RaisedByWolves: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Artbydris:

Well, everyone is entitled to their their choice of gadgets.

While I understand the limitation of these devices, I don't think you need to go all out and rant like this. I've been using a Tecno Canon 12 air since October 2019 and I have never visited a phone repair center.
[/s]

You sir are a liar .. a pathological one at that ..

You are not using the phone or you are a marketer ... There is no transsion device you won't visit phone repairrer

Bye
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by stephenponti(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2022
tobbyteee:
Hi Nairalanders, I just got myself a brand new Infinix Hot 11S after so much contemplation on which Infinix product to buy.

I hope I made the right choice guys grin grin

You no see Xiaomi phone buy, na infinix that overheats you go buy, premiun tears loading.
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Kunja2: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Enjoy your phone jare my guy. Don't send anybody.

But you should get an Oraimo powerbank, earbuds and smartwatch to match cool
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by mukthar2000(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
You made a right choice if not for just Facebook and whatsap, but for online businesses and investment.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Anndrew(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Macphenson:

You are absolutely correct. I bought that phone in 2019, used it till 2021.

Because of how low they talk about the phone here , I have to buy samsung and gave the infixix to somebody, till date she is using and rocking the phone.
Now here is my dilema. One week after i bought the samsung, a woman threw it inside water unknowingly. When I brought it out and dried it, the screen spoilt. Went to fix it and I was told to bring #50k for the screen. I decided to be using it like that till I make up my mind.

Now each time we go out and theres need to take pictures, na that Infinix I dey borrow dey snap. chaiii this life no balance at alll.
I see no issue here..the facts is that some one threw it inside water that y u facing this,let assume she didn't do that,u won't have complain..if na that infinix them throw inside water,sorry for b ur name,let allow manage it like the Samsung u are using now...when u change the screen,u cry no more...so in this case,I might call it negligence in ur part...the only tinz about samsung is that the screen is very expensive,but in terms of ba3 and durability,samsung will serve u better..

1 Like

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Johel(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2022
tobbyteee:
Hi Nairalanders, I just got myself a brand new Infinix Hot 11S after so much contemplation on which Infinix product to buy.

Infinix?...it will end in tears grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by ambient: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
You wasted your hard end money to buy a substandard Chinese product?

I don't mean Chinese products are bad no!! All products are made in china but transsion phones namely Tecno, infinix and itel fail to meet the Chinese market standards so they are not sold in China or most Asian countries. You can't go to Hong Kong and ask for Tecno phone in a shop. Or in Thailand or in Singapore... Those phones are so low quality they are only sold where transsion can bribe the government to allow them sell . Prepare to cry in some months time when the so called fast charging starts to slow charge .. when the camera is some how magically downgrading itself to 12 MP grin

Guy you just wasted your money

Wow is that what happens,my sharp camera is now very blurry on my note 7...chai

4 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Zedwen: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
That's nice
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2022
"I hope I made the right choice" and it's an Infinix phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Maximus85(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

I don't mean Chinese products are bad no!! All products are made in china but transsion phones namely Tecno, infinix and itel fail to meet the Chinese market standards so they are not sold in China or most Asian countries. You can't go to Hong Kong and ask for Tecno phone in a shop. Or in Thailand or in Singapore... Those phones are so low quality they are only sold where transsion can bribe the government to allow them sell . Prepare to cry in some months time when the so called fast charging starts to slow charge .. when the camera is some how magically downgrading itself to 12 MP grin

So which once are high standard China phones?
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Holuwatomi: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2022
Just make sure u call ur parents that u got a new phone ooo........

1 Like

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by dabonny(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

On the fast charging downgrading to slow charging, I think you are on point. I had a similar experience last year with my Techno pouvoir3 plus, it was so disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by RaisedByWolves: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2022
dabonny:

On the fast charging downgrading to slow charging, I think you are on point. I had a similar experience last year with my Techno pouvoir3 plus, it was so disappointing.
Apologies friend , next time buy a standard brand not those rubbish transsion makes.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Ten06(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

This is the whole truth, but many people don't know

1 Like

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by dabonny(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
tobbyteee:
God forbid, me I won't cry o

I'll enjoy my phone in peace grin

My brother, try and understand his point, no one is cursing you here, I think the person that made the comment was only trying to relate his experience with you in a simple way of customer's review, it's better you take note of every points here so you will not end up becoming a prey unto all these phone engineers

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Macphenson: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Anndrew:
I see no issue here..the facts is that some one threw it inside water that y u facing this,let assume she didn't do that,u won't have complain..if na that infinix them throw inside water,sorry for b ur name,let allow manage it like the Samsung u are using now...when u change the screen,u cry no more...so in this case,I might call it negligence in ur part...the only tinz about samsung is that the screen is very expensive,but in terms of ba3 and durability,samsung will serve u better..

You didnt even know the circumstances to which the phone fell into water and you have concluded its my negligence?

The way Nigerians reason eeeeehhhh.
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by GindoX(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Still trying to figure out how it is a news that someone stole money and buy phone and still come online to brag about it sad

Seriously bro.. infact I dey reason some scenarios... grin
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by mceze(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2022
ItrendNaija:
Congrats on your purchase. Now just add Oraimo freepod3 to complete the purchase

How much?
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Springboot: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
You left Apple, Google Pixel and Samsung for this toy?

Goodluck!

Let him buy what he can afford, greedy people like you will scam or kill to buy iPhone.
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Anndrew(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Macphenson:

You didnt even know the circumstances to which the phone fell into water and you have concluded its my negligence?

The way Nigerians reason eeeeehhhh.
lolz,u say some one threw it inside water...u didn't say accidentally...I say it might be negligence..Note ...sometimes,what people say or write,determine what the answers might be given to them..The way Nigerians write story eeeehhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by MartinsD12(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2022
tobbyteee:

Enjoy your phone even though I don't like Infinix, I prefer tecno
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by baron3(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations
May I know the ROM and RAM memory and battery
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by MartinsD12(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2022
dabonny:

Stop lying the phone you are talking about has no fast charging support it's just P22 so there is no fast charging in the first place for you to come and make such conclusion here
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by faithfull18(f): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Infinix, hmmn.
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by SlyIg(f): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2022
tobbyteee:

How much please.
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations but why not Samsung.
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

You haven't still made any point howbeit.. What are you even saying?
Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Ndi Samsung and iphone wannabes will soon cluster this thread and make insinuations that op will feel bad and regret ever buying the product. But op, yes you have bought a new phone, what do you want us to do?

1 Like

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by RaisedByWolves: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
You haven't still made any point howbeit.. What are you even saying?

How is it my fault you lack the comprehension skills to understand what the over 150 people who liked my comment understood or the numerous people who quoted me and countered or agreed also understood.

How is it my fault you have such limited capacity to comprehend the most obvious?

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by Jirilistic(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2022
undecided in my one year and six months of using my spark 3,I never visited any repair store. U don't know everyone using a transsion phone so do not generalize
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]

You sir are a liar .. a pathological one at that ..

You are not using the phone or you are a marketer ... There is no transsion device you won't visit phone repairrer

Bye

1 Like

Re: Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? by RaisedByWolves: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Jirilistic:
undecided in my one year and six months of using my spark 3,I never visited any repair store. U don't know everyone using a transsion phone so do not generalize
[/s]
grin

Transsion marketers and lies grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours / What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.