Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder (23067 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by AbuAeesha: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
9jvirgin:
Any time I see a news from the North. I wonder why the British would think it's right to bring us together with animals.
where was you when the colonial masters were handling the reigns of the country's leadership to the northerners??
spits!!
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by pacespot(m): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2022
The sensational reaction of Nigerians and Black people to issues is indescribable to me. So because this Hanifa case managed to get media attention, all private schools in the state will pay for it. It is not that they are even putting any concrete measure in place to make sure that this incident doesn't repeat itself.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by PaNnamdi: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Samfloxin:
Another opportunity to task the private school owners financially for revalidation fee
Gandollar na sharp man cool

He don see cash-out opportunity sharp sharp for inside the matter cool
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Briller: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Clueless government surrounded by empty dogs. Nonsense. What has the government schools have to offer that you are revoking the license of private schools.

Instead of conducting verification exercise for the existing schools, they are creating more illiterates and Street urchins who will eventually turn to become terrorists.

Anyways, I'm sure Gandollar's disciples await more bribes from this senseless step they have taken.
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Forsho(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Retrospect98:

what kind of job?

Engineering
Re: Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder by Homeyfav: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hanifa Abubakar Murder: Kano withdraws Schools’ Licence, Proprietor Arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating / NECO GCE 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.