Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? (487 Views)

Check Out This New Wall Panels Replacing House Paints / More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out / Replacing Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by Dailyparrot: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
I was talking with a girl in Uniben today and she told me that she is living at Ekosodin. So, I jokingly told her that she must have been bad by now due to the activities of cultists in that area but surprisingly, she told me that Ekosodin is now very calm with fewer to zero cult activities.

I asked her about BDPA, this is where I lived when I was in Uniben and her answer is that BDPA is now a den of Yahoo boys.

I kind of quite agree with her because of the high cost of rent at BDPA, the distance from school, the motorable roads compared to Ekosodin and all. It's mostly the preferred area for Ajibutter children.

Same today, I was talking with another girl that schools in Imsu and she told me that cultism has drastically reduced there compared to what it used to be.

With this, I am assuming that rugged guys no longer find cultism attractive, instead, they opt for yahoo which looks more promising and rewarding.

Is Yahoo fast replacing cultism in our Nigeria universities? Is yahoo any lesser evil to cultism?

What do you think
Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by Juliusmomoh2: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
yeah I think
Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by bigjackass: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don't know what they saw in cultism in the first place . Not like it is a profitable venture. Yahoo is a more remote evil and honestly still better than cultism. At least Yahoo boys are all about making money and not causing trouble, bloodshed, maiming and threatening people's lives. I'm referring to normal Yahoo boys and not ritualists disguising as Yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by bcomputer101: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lesser crime replacing another crime

According to mummy G.O, all of you are going to hell

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by SomeNairalander: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
A big sigh grin grin grin

Check my profile to get best rates on social media accounts ✅
Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by dangoteinlaw: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
BDPA that glorious year. All eiye men were based in BDPA while axemen ekosodin. That year when frat was really shook uniben. Poor me came for post utme I wore black into BDPA next thing boyz started following me till I found whom I came for. The nigga instantly put me for bike go house go change my clothe. Next morning men came into our lodge form lie say them hear gun shots, come dey ask if any stranger dey here? grin grin thank God strong man dey the yard wey pet them commot that morning.

Benin rugged Sha.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by habsydiamond(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yahoo and cultism are blood Brothers from one mother.. Bad behavior. There is nothing good about them.. One can't replace another, one can only reduce ahead of the other. The problem with both is like that of tobacco motto.. Smokers are liable to die young. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by Dailyparrot: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
bigjackass:
I don't know what they saw in cultism in the first place . Not like it is a profitable venture. Yahoo is a more remote evil and honestly still better than cultism. At least Yahoo boys are all about making money and not causing trouble, bloodshed, maiming and threatening people's lives. I'm referring to normal Yahoo boys and not ritualists disguising as Yahoo boys.

I doubt there's anything like normal yahoo boys.

90% of yahoo boys go diabolic before they can pick big. The difference among them is the sacrifice they have to make.

I have a university classmate that was a "normal" yahoo boy picking only gift cards of $100, $50, etc.

How he suddenly made it and started buying lands and cars everywhere surprised me. So, I suspected he plus it.

The similarity is that both cause pain to others locally and internationally, directly or indirectly.
Re: Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cultism is outdated

Youths has received new update called *keyboard*

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Toshiba Laptop Is Available For Sale / Which Company Is Best For Delivery? / Man Who Sent Wife To Kenya Dated Someone Else, Got Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.