Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State (3505 Views)

Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai / Salary Delay Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past - Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed (photos) / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by blamingthedevil: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Senator Shettima

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shettima is supporting acknowledge thief call Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by TONY042(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bobo Chicago!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who is acknowledging made in China Obi?
Hisbah21:
Shettima is supporting acknowledge thief call Tinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by flokii: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Igbos are on a long thing cheesy
The more they hate on Asiwaju, the more his support base grows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by alizma: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Some people don't know that Tinubu paid his dues long time ago. Except God decides otherwise or Tinubu himself change his mind, PDP fans will cry openly when they see the presidential result. The margin will be so wide like never before. Tinubu, the man who ran a state for several months, independently of every form of federal support.
In Nigeria today, no politician can stand Tinubu when it comes to counting political sons and daughters in various states of the federation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by headSmasher: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hehehehehe
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Saao(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
flokii:
Igbos are on a long thing cheesy
The more they hate on Asiwaju, the more his support base grows.
this is the kind of statement I dont like. How can u hate entire tribe and want to rule over them? Let me remind you, tinubu shouldn't compare himself to buhari of 2015. Yoruba and housa/fulani can't produce Nigeria president. He needs the North Central who are not hausa/fulani and they sympathise with igbos plight because they cost them the Biafra during civil war. Tinubu and apc are largely hated in North Central because of his silence and the role apc/ played during herdsmen massacre. Earlier you guys do your home work well better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by flokii: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Saao:
this is the kind of statement I dont like. How can u hate entire tribe and want to rule over them? Let me remind you, tinubu shouldn't compare himself to buhari of 2015. Yoruba and housa/fulani can't produce Nigeria president. He needs the North Central who are not hausa/fulani and they sympathise with igbos plight because they cost them the Biafra during civil war. Tinubu and apc are largely hated in North Central because of his silence and the role apc/ played during herdsmen massacre. Earlier you guys do your home work well better for you.

Tinubu is hated in North central only in your wild imaginations.. the average middle belt man knows there isn't much Tinubu can do to the Fulanis who feel they are above the law in Nigeria cos their kinsman is in power.

Let me ask you.. what has Atiku that Igbos love so much, who happens to be a Fulani man done to stop Fulani herdsmen from killing Nigerians including Igbos in the SE? Una go just open mouth wa, dey yarn nonsense.

Your Uzor Kalu the caliphate lackey has been going around dressed like Fulani but your likes have no problem with that. Yeye!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Is04970: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Correct man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Saao:

Says who from NC,he could only lose benue

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by LegendHero(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
flokii:

Tinubu is hated in North central only in your wild imaginations.. the average middle belt man knows there isn't much Tinubu can do to the Fulanis who feel they are above the law in Nigeria cos their kinsman is in power.

Let me ask you.. what has Atiku that Igbos love so much, who happens to be a Fulani man done to stop Fulani herdsmen from killing Nigerians including Igbos in the SE? Una go just open mouth wa, dey yarn nonsense.

Your Uzor Kalu the caliphate lackey has been going around dressed like Fulani but your likes have no problem with that. Yeye!

You dey mind those hateful beings. They are trying to project the Hate on NC people.

We have Kwara and Kogi that have Yoruba populations well represented in the same North Central.

Niger and Nassarawa are also there in the same North central oo.

Only Plateau and Benue can PDP play the usual anti-Christian propaganda in election against Tinubu (I doubt these states will even take the bait). How will you even use religion or ethnicity to campaign against Tibubu? He is detribalized and you can’t also accuse him of being a religious fanatic coz even his wife na deacon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by LegendHero(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Senator Shettima

Soon Abuja capping style will change to Fila style just like Jonathan influenced the Ijaw style of cloth when he was president.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by IjapaTiroko: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
My Adamawa colleague said this guy founded what metamorphosed into Boko Haram today. He said many of the terrorists were Shettima's political thugs who he abandoned.
A similar situation will be Tinubu abandoning Lagos NURTW after winning election. The outcome will be grave on Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by helinues: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
You people don shift the chapter to Shettima..

It's a pity..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by babyfaceafrica: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
IjapaTiroko:
My Adamawa colleague said this guy founded what metamorphosed into Boko Haram today. He said many of the terrorists were Shettima's political thugs who he abandoned.
A similar situation will be Tinubu abandoning Lagos NURTW after winning election. The outcome will be grave on Lagosians
Super Story

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Bakinwuta(f): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Saao:

Don't you think you are also generalizing to assume the large majority of north Central are against APC and Tinubu. Let's learn to be reasonable on politics. You assumption on NC is heavily flawed. The only thing you can use is religious difference in the NC. That also will fail whorefully . you can only apply your logic to some part KD, some part Plateau and Benue. So stop misleading people with this unverifiable claim and mischief.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by yyba: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2022
AYO ADEBANJO , IPOB miscreants and BODE right now

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by ArewaNorth: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Saao:

You're surreptitiously the most religious fanatics people on earth. Can't u for once look at North-Central, look at Niger, Nasarawa, Kogi and Kwara religious proportions and stop this delusional game?

Many conflicts has been created to keep people divided in the NC by outsiders and u will never achieve this mischievous goal. There are records out there and are undeniable.

If u try to play religious card with the tribes u quoted then u lost the game already.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Gadafii: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Dem really show this guy shege, he wanted to end the Boko Haram menace, Dem no gree am sad
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by IMEI: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2022
IjapaTiroko:

not him, you mean Senator Ali Modu Sheriff popularly known as SAS

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by IMEI: 1:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Gadafii:
Dem really show this guy shege, he wanted to end the Boko Haram menace, Dem no gree am sad

yeah, he was quite passionate about it
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by amuwo1980: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Is he not the one that was on that phone calling asking for extermination of igbos and forming the anti Igbo gang of abokis and afonjas.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by amuwo1980: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Gadafii:
That’s not true and u know it , he was deeply involved in the chibok girls game , he was completely part of the arrangement and maybe tinubu and obj and southwest press were part of that criminal conspiracy and grab for power
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by SarkinYarki: 1:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Shettima is known to be very maradonic....na only know wetin him dey think
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Saao(m): 3:44am On Jan 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You're surreptitiously the most religious fanatics people on earth. Can't u for once look at North-Central, look at Niger, Nasarawa, Kogi and Kwara religious proportions and stop this delusional game?

Many conflicts has been created to keep people divided in the NC by outsiders and u will never achieve this mischievous goal. There are records out there and are undeniable.

If u try to play religious card with the tribes u quoted then u lost the game already.
did I mention religion in my write up? I'm from North Central and we don't dwell in that. You know nothing about North Central.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Saao(m): 3:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Bakinwuta:

Don't you think you are also generalizing to assume the large majority of north Central are against APC and Tinubu. Let's learn to be reasonable on politics. You assumption on NC is heavily flawed. The only thing you can use is religious difference in the NC. That also will fail whorefully . you can only apply your logic to some part KD, some part Plateau and Benue. So stop misleading people with this unverifiable claim and mischief.
I'm not assuming because I'm from among them and I'm a victim.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Saao(m): 3:47am On Jan 25, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Says who from NC,he could only lose benue
and win taraba, narasawa, kogi, stop dreaming bro.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Saao(m): 3:50am On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

I guess most of u aren't from North Central. Tinubu can't even secure majority vote in the south talk of the North Central that hated apc. I'm from middle belt and victim of their wickedness
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by blamingthedevil: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Taraba is North East

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election / Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery / Deji Adeyanju Replies Tinubu Supporter Who Begged Him Money For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.