Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election (3499 Views)

Tb Joshua Prophecy 8 Years Ago About RUSSIA AND UKRAINE / Flashback Of Comments Of Nigeria Politicians / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
There’s this saying about a man that saw tomorrow.

Our very own TB JOSHUA was one that can easily fit in to that class of men that saw tomorrow.

After watching some videos clips about the Late Clergyman Prophecy’s, the question that I kept asking myself was “Could he had seen tomorrow?

Your guess could be as good as mine

https://m.facebook.com/dailytimesnigeria/videos/flashback-of-prophet-tb-joshuas-prophecy-on-the-2023-election-in-nigeria/529938328812533/

2 Likes

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Them go call am IPOB now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by LikeAking: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
U 4 tell us wetin him talk na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by citygarden(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Have watched it, how is that a prophecy? That is pure prediction? has PDP united? Oga don't believe in the forecast.

5 Likes

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by Okiton: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by abobote: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2023
TB Joshua is a false prophet and an ocultic man.
Whatever he said is irrelevant.
I can't forget how one of my brothers died from his evil fire in his shrine he call church

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by abobote: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2023
abobote:
TB Joshua is a false prophet and an ocultic man.
Whatever he said is irrelevant.
I can't forget how one of my brothers died from his evil fire in his shrine he call church

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by OgaTheTop2: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
There’s this saying about a man that saw tomorrow.

Our very own TB JOSHUA was one that can easily fit in to that class of men that saw tomorrow.

After watching some videos clips about the Late Clergyman Prophecy’s, the question that I kept asking myself was “Could he had seen tomorrow?

Your guess could be as good as mine

https://m.facebook.com/dailytimesnigeria/videos/flashback-of-prophet-tb-joshuas-prophecy-on-the-2023-election-in-nigeria/529938328812533/
Madam, summarise wetin him talk..

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by saintkel(m): 1:38am On Feb 09, 2023
TB Joshua was a good man.....forget d negative narratives bin peddled here n dia
Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by christistruth01: 2:07am On Feb 09, 2023
TB Joshua that Witchdoctor that would have been jailed
after.over 100 people were sacrificed in his useless building collapse

It was only Goodluck Jonathan that saved him
Fashola would have thrown him in Jail

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by TheChameleon: 4:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Didn't he also predict Hilary Clinton will beat Donald Trump in US Elections?

Or the specific end to the coronavirus pandemic?

He failed at both so I know he was just guessing like every other person.

3 Likes

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by BigYash: 5:22am On Feb 09, 2023
christistruth01:
TB Joshua that Witchdoctor that would have been jailed
after.over 100 people were sacrificed in his useless building collapse

It was only Goodluck Jonathan that saved him
Fashola would have thrown him in Jail
I guess you were the one he sacrificed the people to.. Uhuki! undecided Even if he was whatever you called him,atleast he helped so many persons while alive. For your full life,people when you don help comot poverty or even with food don reach 200 ?
Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by adecz: 5:32am On Feb 09, 2023
These are predictions,
not prophesy & the man virtually
said nothing 😐😐

A sports betting person can accurately
predict the outcome of certain
matches and win good money, that
doesn't make him a prophet.

Same way any good follower of
Nigerian politics would have known
one year before, that Tinubu will win
APC primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by christistruth01: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2023
BigYash:
I guess you were the one he sacrificed the people to.. Uhuki! undecided Even if he was whatever you called him,atleast he helped so many persons while alive. For your full life,people when you don help comot poverty or even with food don reach 200 ?

TB J oshua killed more than that

He even killed over 100 in one go when his banned useless building collapsed on them
Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2023
but there is no prophesy in that message naaau,
he was only stating the obvious things that has always happened and will even still happen in all political systems. there will always be elections, there will be candidates and there must be a winner. what is the prophecy in that ?

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by BigYash: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2023
christistruth01:

TB J oshua killed more than that

He even killed over 100 in one go when his banned useless building collapsed on them
Na you and him plan the killing? Were you there and how did you know about it? You're just accusing him,and I am sure you are judging him on what you heard .. Like I said before, even if he was what you claimed he was,atleast he help so many people lives.. Most especially those returnees from Europe, abi lybia
Re: Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election by christistruth01: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2023
BigYash:
Na you and him plan the killing? Were you there and how did you know about it? You're just accusing him,and I am sure you are judging him on what you heard .. Like I said before, even if he was what you claimed he was,atleast he help so many people lives.. Most especially those returnees from Europe, abi lybia

TB Joshua was an Evil false Prophet

Nothing you say can change it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Of Tinubu Is Scaring Children, Can Presidency Stop Using It? / Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read / The Zik People Don’t Know – Chukwuma Azikiwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.