Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State (3521 Views)

Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai / Salary Delay Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past - Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed (photos) / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by CaptainAyub: 5:18am On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

Tinubu is hated in North central only in your wild imaginations.. the average middle belt man knows there isn't much Tinubu can do to the Fulanis who feel they are above the law in Nigeria cos their kinsman is in power.

Let me ask you.. what has Atiku that Igbos love so much, who happens to be a Fulani man done to stop Fulani herdsmen from killing Nigerians including Igbos in the SE? Una go just open mouth wa, dey yarn nonsense.

Your Uzor Kalu the caliphate lackey has been going around dressed like Fulani but your likes have no problem with that. Yeye!
I live and work in d north central.
What he's saying is 100% true cos when Fulani terrorists upped the game against the minorities in the north central(Agatu,Plateau Southern Kaduna) around late 2017 and early 2018,yorubas were d only other ppl apart from hausa/Fulani that were clapping for and supporting buhari
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by CaptainAyub: 5:19am On Jan 25, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Says who from NC,he could only lose benue
He will lose in Plateau and Southern Kaduna too.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Walkee: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2022
CaptainAyub:

I live and work in d north central.
What he's saying is 100% true cos when Fulani terrorists upped the game against the minorities in the north central(Agatu,Plateau Southern Kaduna) around late 2017 and early 2018,yorubas were d only other ppl apart from hausa/Fulani that were clapping for and supporting buhari
and during 2019 presidential election, what was the results from those regions undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by omenkaLives(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

Tinubu is hated in North central only in your wild imaginations.. the average middle belt man knows there isn't much Tinubu can do to the Fulanis who feel they are above the law in Nigeria cos their kinsman is in power.

Let me ask you.. what has Atiku that Igbos love so much, who happens to be a Fulani man done to stop Fulani herdsmen from killing Nigerians including Igbos in the SE? Una go just open mouth wa, dey yarn nonsense.

Your Uzor Kalu the caliphate lackey has been going around dressed like Fulani but your likes have no problem with that. Yeye!
I think he was referring to the Cannibals that migrated to the north central from that place. They're the ones hating Tinubu.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Saao:
and win taraba, narasawa, kogi, stop dreaming bro.

is taraba NC
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Saao(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

is taraba NC
yes
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Saao:
yes

you dont know regions and you are talking politics sorry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Saao(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

you dont know regions and you are talking politics sorry
lol,
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by Bakinwuta(f): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2022
Saao:
I'm not assuming because I'm from among them and I'm a victim.

There are how many states in the NC? Not to talk of LGAs surely you don't speak for everyone of them. Your challenge and opinion maybe limited to only your current place of stay or experience .

Again my point, speak for yourself you can't be the mind of all NC folks. If anything the NC is a region with sizable blend of ethnicity and faiths. You can find appreciable number of Yoruba's, Hausa's and Fulani's in alot of this states. Not to talk of others tribes aligned because of party loyalty, alliances or influencers.

You can only be sure of yourself.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Immediate Past Gov Of Borno State by beerfraud: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Saao:
this is the kind of statement I dont like. How can u hate entire tribe and want to rule over them? Let me remind you, tinubu shouldn't compare himself to buhari of 2015. Yoruba and housa/fulani can't produce Nigeria president. He needs the North Central who are not hausa/fulani and they sympathise with igbos plight because they cost them the Biafra during civil war. Tinubu and apc are largely hated in North Central because of his silence and the role apc/ played during herdsmen massacre. Earlier you guys do your home work well better for you.
North Central vote for ibo? Niger,Kwara,Kogi,Jos voting for ndi meth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Must Arrange Some Skyscrapers For Onitsha / Why Do People Love Clinton? / Obasanjo Sued Over Odi, Zaki Biam Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.