Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) (892 Views)

What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin

Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by Jeon(f): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
WATER angry
BECAUSE IT GIVES SOME ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM THE STRENGTH TO BE MISBEHAVING.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
gulder.

i wonder what them dey enjoy from that liquid sh!t
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
i hate GIN like a passion.... my 1st ever drunken stupor was with gin, but still i wouldnt think it should be banned permanently.
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by FirmTR(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Monkey tail.

Jeon:
WATER angry

BECAUSE IT GIVES SOME ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM THE STRENGTH TO BE MISBEHAVING.

Alcoholic.
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Black bullet is evil grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
SmellySperm:
Black bullet is evil grin

grin

I can imagine
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i hate GIN like a passion.... my 1st ever drunken stupor was with gin, but still i wouldnt think it should be banned permanently.

What was your experience with it like?
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
SixKeys:
What was your experience with it like?

it was in my late teens and it was one of my very 1st time getting drunk... we were hanging out and somehow we started drinking gin, and i got so drunk i passed out. i woke up early next morning on the floor in a shopping center with a blinding headache, and i had vomitted all over myself. people were walking pass me and looking at me with a look of disgust lol. the hardest part was the walk of shame back home.....i had to take the train, metro and bus all the way back home, stinking like hell from the vomit on my clothes. til that day, every time i smell GIN i get flashbacks of that awful night...so gin, never again for me!
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by Tiney: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Beer
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by YoungLionken(m): 1:45am On Jan 25, 2022
All alcoholic drinks actually..

Sometimes I wonder what people gain from consuming such...
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25am On Jan 25, 2022
YoungLionken:
All alcoholic drinks actually..
Sometimes I wonder what people gain from consuming such...

- it's really relaxing after a busy day at work or busy day with the kids... so long as you drink moderately.
- it's really relaxing when socializing, as it help lowering your inhibitions... so long as you drink moderately.
- it's also well known that people are nicer when drinking... so long as you drink moderately.
- in France, we say that a glass of red wine a day, help keep heart disease and/or diabetes away.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by YoungLionken(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- it's really relaxing after a busy day at work or busy day with the kids... so long as you drink moderately.
- it's really relaxing when socializing, as it help lowering your inhibitions... so long as you drink moderately.
- it's alsoo well known that people are nicer when drinking... so long as you drink moderately.
- in France, we say that a glass of red wine a day, help keep heart disease and/diabetes away.

Thanks for the education Mr Brown...
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by KingDash: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
black bullet
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it was in my late teens and it was one of my very 1st time getting drunk... we were hanging out and somehow we started drinking gin, and i got so drunk i passed out. i woke up early next morning on the floor in a shopping center with a blinding headache, and i had vomitted all over myself. people were walking pass me and looking at me with a look of disgust lol. the hardest part was the walk of shame back home.....i had to take the train, metro and bus all the way back home, stinking like hell from the vomit on my clothes. til that day, every time i smell GIN i get flashbacks of that awful night...so gin, never again for me!

Bro!! That's some sad story right there man!! cry
Re: What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bro, Gin is crazy!

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

True Story / Please Guys What Are The Procedures For This? / The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.