Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes (7631 Views)

Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by TheRareGem1(f): 5:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says the Federal Government has disbursed over N150m to more than four million Micro, Small and Medium-scale Enterprises within the past five years.

Osinbajo stated this while speaking at the Bank of Industry (BOI) Aid for Productivity report launch in Abuja on Monday.

He said the administration, determined to boost economic growth, ramped up its support for the MSME sector, which accounts for close to 50 per cent of Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and 76 per cent of the country’s labour force.

In a statement signed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media & Publicity, Laolu Akande, the VP noted that the success of the BOI Growth Platform was the story of “the Nigerian can-do spirit and the entrepreneurial DNA we carry.”

He said, “Beyond providing interest-free microcredit loans to petty traders, the various social intervention schemes of the Buhari administration have made a significant impact in the lives of millions of ordinary Nigerians.

“This is a shining case study of what President Muhammadu Buhari strongly believes: that Nigerians will solve Nigeria’s problems. This is an example of what we can achieve when we unleash the best of our people – especially our young – on the toughest of our challenges, and give them the free hand to deliver results.

“What might also not be obvious is the sheer scale of impact that has been achieved with these programmes, as over four million Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises have been direct beneficiaries of the over N150bn deployed in the past five years.”

Osinbajo added that 57 per cent of the MSMEs were owned by Nigerians below 35 years of age, and close to 60 per cent of the beneficiaries were women.

“What is even less glaring is that the team of Nigerian professionals behind this work is largely young, with an average age of 28 years old,” he stated.

Osinbajo also praised the infrastructure and transparency behind the BOI Growth Platform schemes.

He commended the Managing Director of the Bank of Industry, Mr Olukayode Pitan; as well as the BOI Growth Platform team led by its Executive Director, BOI, Toyin Adeniji; with Uzoma Nwagba as its Chief Operating Officer.

According to the VP, “they have brought to bear the best of experience and bold thinking, the depths of innovation and youth, and a detailed understanding of the Nigerian spirit, to build an operation and impact that have become a national pride.

“The over four million micro, small and medium enterprises impacted till date, and the several more to come, are a direct testament to their hard work.”

In his remarks, the BOI Managing Director, Mr Olukayode Pitan, restated the impact of its programmes, noting how programmes such as GEEP have won several local and international awards, including the award at the 2019 African Bankers’ Awards as the most impactful Financial Inclusion program in Africa.

https://dailytrust.com/fg-disburses-n150m-to-four-million-msmes-in-five-years

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by TheRareGem1(f): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2022
If your business is made formal as in register at CAC, especially the MSMEs, you will benefit from the FG intervention, that is for sure.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Jestin: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Mr VP, I have a lot of respect for you and really wants you to become our next president but if you want to continue on the path of lies like LIE HOHAMMED,I will turn my back against you.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Lisabi01: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Lori iro

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by AdventHero: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2022
grin While we're pursuing socio-economic growth, let's not also forget the growth within ourselves. The Growth of our mental, physical, spiritual and social well-being.

Join us via the links below to listen to a short devotional.
A Balanced Life [Part 3] on Youtube
A Balanced Life [Part 3] on Facebook
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Akinsete19(m): 5:22am On Jan 25, 2022
With #10,000 traders moni abi grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by HappyCanadian: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Osibanjo yeye vice president

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Aksnoopy: 5:23am On Jan 25, 2022
This lying criminal pastor again! undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Kellie069(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Abg make UNa carry una yeye de go! Lie lie government

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2022
It's true but the only issue is that the 4 million SMEs are too big to see with the ordinary eyes.
Sai Bubu

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by ucheo: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Audio money.... Nawaooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Am not a benefactor but am proud of support to small scale businesses and some of the benefactors were aired on tv.

Nice work

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Alanni: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Fg can be lie

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by EricSmallz(m): 5:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Wow
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by awokpa: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by lailo: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2022
It is true e.g N-power, trader moni, social fund, petrol subsidy, 2nd Niger bridge, train etc. Somehow, all of us chop from the 150bn money but the children of hate will still scream byherfra. I believe you sir, come and continue the good works of Mr President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Jestin:
Mr VP, I have a lot of respect for you and really wants you to become our next president but if you want to continue on the path of lies like LIE HOHAMMED,I will turn my back against you.

150bn for 5 yrs no be big lie na.

U no de hear dat woman the clear like 500bn in 6month, say she de share covid reliefs. Guy the money no plenty to use lie

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by goodconsience77: 5:28am On Jan 25, 2022
A
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by ekensi01: 5:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Its the truth oh

not that i support buhari government but if truth is to be told they distributed money so many times although i didnt get but my sister did get 300k she used and run her business.
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by kennyjam: 5:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by gambia(m): 5:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Audio
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by ladywise: 5:29am On Jan 25, 2022
How
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2022
ekensi01:
Its the truth oh

not that i support buhari government but if truth is to be told they distributed money so many times although i didnt get but my sister did get 300k she used and run her business.

Don't mind them.
I know a colleague who got too. I was too doubtful to apply, so I missed out

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by 07kjb: 5:31am On Jan 25, 2022
So na this man una want make we vote as president of Nigeria, nawao for Nigerians oo especially from the other part of the South

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Elianawalker(f): 5:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Lies ... and you are a pastor...

Anyway it's how politics work, you have to lie to the people even though they clearly know you are lying...

It's basically called tell them what they want to hear...

Corruption in here is outstanding, has performed excellently.

The construction of badagry Express road for over a decades is a monument and tourist attraction for corruption in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Jan 25, 2022
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:
Lies ... and you are a pastor...
PIPPROF:

All the schemes under this admin are just ponzi schemes
But why do every good and positive news about our darling nation make you guys wail laidis?
Hatred is more DANGEROUS for the health than HIV ooo.
People dey o!

Anyways, wailing is allowed.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by PIPPROF(m): 5:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Unlike youwin
And many other program that i actually saw many tesitmonials and beneficiaries under gej
All the schemes under this admin are just ponzi schemes

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Grace001: 5:34am On Jan 25, 2022
Akiiikaa
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by xelly: 5:39am On Jan 25, 2022
This Linus will not stop telling lies. Those MSME do not have names and benefit they received?

Is it difficult to prepare excell doc showing these details?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by xelly: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2022
post=109669313:

But why do every good and positive news about our darling nation make you guys wail laidis?
Hatred is more DANGEROUS for the health than HIV ooo.
People dey o!

Anyways, wailing is allowed.

Asking for evidence is not wailing. Let us have proof of his claims.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Lawmaker, Hassan Umar Suspended Over ‘Unguarded Utterances’ / Olusegun Obasanjo's Legacy / Road Show: Enter Gov. Okorocha’s Imo State - May 2013. (photo News).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.