Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos (4884 Views)

The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos) / The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by crestedaguiyi: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
ah, this poor man wey dey beg you call mad, are you ok.

he believes in Tinubu's leadership, can you let him be already
Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
There's a saying that state, show me your friend and I tell you who you are cheesy

Exactly who the op is tongue
Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by TheSameGuy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
You're becoming more childish day after day. Tinubu is driving you and Asgard nut

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You're becoming more childish day after day. Tinubu is driving you and Asgard nut
Thefairguy now Thesameguy huh

Always changing monikers like clothe
Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by blamingthedevil: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Moronic posts by children of 8, born and raised in 8tread.

How can you call the man a mad man all in the name of Tinubu, your Lord and Savior because he is ominipresent in your medulla oblongata

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by TheSameGuy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Talk to your brother Asampetenwaanyi to stop stalking me, such wouldn't have been be happening
PrinceOfLagos:

Thefairguy now Thesameguy huh

Always changing monikers like clothe

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Talk to your brother Asampetenwaanyi to stop stalking me, such wouldn't be happening
Stop breaking Nairaland rules and she will get off your tail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by TheSameGuy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Which rule?
Or she's just after everyone who doesn't think like Ipob Terrorist

PrinceOfLagos:

Stop breaking Nairaland rules and she will get off your tail
Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Which rule?
Or she's just after everyone who doesn't think like Ipob Terrorist

I don't know why you are the only one complaining
Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by Nyanmiridunce: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How come there are no sensible people rocking Tinubu's face cap and clothe except mad people ?

This man was seen rocking Tinubu's cap in Lagos wow

Tinubu for president of mad people

Lalasticlala Mynd44
So you called this poor man a mad man just to prove what point exactly. Because of your hate for Tinubu and Yorùbá? You're losing it daily already but I'd not know it's gone this far.

Funny thing is, you still confuse your identity with Yorùbá and you keep denigrating same Yoruba people daily. You've insulted virtually all Yorùbá leaders on this platform while praising and elevating ibo leaders.

It's better you seek forgiveness from God and retract your statement on that man else same fate might befall you. You don't lose your senses for crumbs in the name of politics. It's all shades of wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by christistruth01: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Then does that crap translate to him being from the SE?
I also face similar accusations myself and I ain't SE!

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by DabuIIIT: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
christistruth01:
Don't you get it? Are you on a one-way mode of thinking all the time?
The president said a lot bulshhhyt about the SE and SS, calling us 5% long ago and I could have also said what you posted.
He called the east "dot in a circle" and any well meaning Nigerian including yourself could have also made that post asking him to apologise!!!!
You really need to come out of your shell
Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by Valuepaints20(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How come there are no sensible people rocking Tinubu's face cap and clothe except mad people ?

This man was seen rocking Tinubu's cap in Lagos wow

Tinubu for president of mad people

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Wahala everywhere
Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by helinues: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
So you called this poor man a mad man just to prove what point exactly. Because of your hate for Tinubu and Yorùbá? You're losing it daily already but I'd not know it's gone this far.

Funny thing is, you still confuse your identity with Yorùbá and you keep denigrating same Yoruba people daily. You've insulted virtually all Yorùbá leaders on this platform while praising and elevating ibo leaders.

It's better you seek forgiveness from God and retract your statement on that man else same fate might befall you. You don't lose your senses for crumbs in the name of politics. It's all shades of wrong!

The guy's case is actually getting abnormal. Inside this beautiful life, make person carry Politics matter for head like gala.

Hatred no dey better things

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Rocks Tinubu Cap In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Zamfara / NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies / Yar'adua Seeks End To Immunity For Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.