Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness (42041 Views)

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness / Olakunle Churchill Seeks Forgiveness From His Mother In Birthday Post / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Tboymessiah(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Mumu, after u don Chop the ogbono finished.

No be because the Same American lady cast u, u for talk before, no be the first time be dis o.

The one u get for 9ja nko

Moral Lesson
African women no dey trust cheating Spouse, public apology for cheating is not our culture, if u dey nak outside and ur wife catch u as a black man kukuma tell her sey na the chick be ur second wife then u go get free assess To her

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by frankson1(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
Mistake

I don't know why people, after indulging in sexual activity, always call it mistake. Just as calling pregnancy, a mistake undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by biggz82: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
You don enjoy oyinbo ashawo finish come dey apologise.

I like dis ur key sha, e go well wify go call the enjoyment mistake n move on.

Correct bra u no carry last for dis 1
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by AfroKnight: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Our ancestors say “Nobody is above mistake”.

Forgive him.

I wish he didn’t publicise it. And if it was his wife who forced him to make this public apology then she has taken this too far.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by ednut1(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
dogooder:

For him to have come out openly to acknowledge his mistake and ask for the forgiveness from all, i think he is still a God fearing man.
i wish i can give you e slap. God fearing my foot
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Originalsly: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2022
I don't think he had to make it public .... that should be between his wife and God... but what he did that I can't think of any has ever done ... but is supposed to do ... is step down from the position ... which is Biblical. I respect him for that.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by NaBanga: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2022
timesup234:
publicity stunt approved by madam since hunger don begin wire them. These people always think money will be flowing in. They forget that every dime counts. Before you open your eye 50yrs don reach and your time don pass. Who won come listen to sammie this era? Make you and madam go ride keke

It's not a publicity stunt. The American woman was on a youtube channel Obodo Oyinbo. She brought many receipts which he could not deny. She even said there was no relationship, only sexual encounters. Sammie called in and couldn't answer one simple question. He wanted to silence the American woman Nigerian style, but soon realized it was not going to work. He had already made a big fool out of himself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by gulfer: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Icandream:
Only few Nigerian gospel musicians are genuinely born again. 99% just do it for money, fame and sex
Not only the musicians but also some of these pastorprenuers; in it for fame, sex and money undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Indispensable85(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
It's well
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by zoghys: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
akeeng:
He will do it again

A cheat will always be a cheat

Go and sit your ass down joor. He who is without sin, should cast the first stone. Am sure you a fuckin serial cheat, and here you are trying to sound the righteous trumpet.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
He was only singing the gospel, into her ears......... wink grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by gbigbega: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
NORSIYK:
He's apologizing because he was caught.
He's not apologizing because he's remorseful

Common, stop been a nag. What about millions who were caught and didn't apologies. Isn't it the natural cause of things that people usually apologize because they where caught or accused? I am sure you can count with your fingers is any, the number of people who had apologized without been caught or accused. Only a remorse fellow will apologize after been caught, there are many who will deny it or not make any apology.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by TheOmoney(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Why I think it's not a mistake.
1) Oga....u saw her
2) Liked her....maybe bite/lick Ur lips
3) Talked to her smiling
4) Collected her number
5) Arranged a visit...maybe after dinner
5) Had a fling

It was pre-arranged, well planned and can't be a mistake!

Apology accepted though.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by hekola: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
He just sold his career because of sex
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by DissTroy(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
ednut1:
When ladies say i want a God fearing man I usually laugh lol. He lash house of the rock choir babes too that years before they ex communicated him. Pastors and gospel musicians to me are just con men and hustlers.

It is my experience that churchy girls, choir members or prayer unit members are the most promiscuous females in Christendom. In fact, the less churchy a girl is, the more compatible we are.

Pastors are sleeping with choir members on Fridays and Saturdays, and climbing pulpits to speak in tongues on Sundays.

If your girl is churchy, she's probably worse off - promiscuous yet pretentious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by mediainc: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Parliament360(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2022
The lady must have first went to blog to say she is pregnant for the man of God. That was why he came out to apologize. If not it, I didn't see reason coming out publicly to appologize. Instead of trashing it out with your wife or even your fellow ministers.

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by biggz82: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2022
I'm surprised he didn't blame the devil

E shock me too my guy, since the history of man devil hand clean for d 1st time

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by akeeng: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by louso(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2022
It does not come as a surprise to people like us. at least...know a lil of your escapades back then in Lere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Handsum64: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2022
All these Jesus is Lord preachers are scumbags

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Kwinesther: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Delta men especially Urhobo hmmmn na their way. Their wives dey suffer no be small... My eyes see PLENTY during NYSC that year.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by matrix199(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2022
This okposo guy too like woman. Ask Stellar Damascus how this billygoat was after her when she lost her late husband Jaiye

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by tempusfugit: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2022
CONFUSED PEOPLE EVERYWHERE SERIOUSLY AM TIRED OF THIS GENERATION
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by akeeng: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2022
zoghys:

Go and sit your ass down joor. He who is without sin, should cast the first stone. Am sure you a fuckin serial cheat, and here you are trying to sound the righteous trumpet.
Clam down tiger. Where in my post did I mention me being holy?

Even if I’m a cheat, atleast I’m not married. He’s married. Don’t marry if you can’t stay faithful

[img]https://c./Y2PjAk7D6YoAAAAM/davido-naija.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by epistleNow(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2022
You had sex with an American, she got pregnant and couldn't get her to abort, now fearing lady is going to expose you and you want to do damage control?

What about the ones that didn't get exposed ?

Bros should just forget this trying to be what he is not. Man is a serial womanizer from time, it's bad he hsn't handled that part of his life,, he should own his craft and not twist it with the gospel/ morality.

You shouldnt be in a sphere where morality is held up as a standard and denigrate it continuously.

Control your libido bros, do what the gospel says.

10 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by ibechris(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2022
I have concluded within me that man is not made for one woman.

Man is polygamous in all aspect of life. If u know this,u will have peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by deji17: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm surprised he didn't blame the devil
Or Buhari. grin grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by tempusfugit: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2022
THE WIFE WOULD VE BE SENT OUT OF THE HOUSE, RE YOU OK NOW ?
RevolverOcelot:
I respect his decision to seek forgiveness for his mistake. Also I've noticed he isn't being condemned, had it been the wife that cheated I wonder what the reaction would have been like?
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Icandream:
Only few Nigerian gospel musicians are genuinely born again. 99% just do it for money, fame and sex

I was shocked to read that Wizkid sef was once in a "gospel" music group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Denied Visa Into London , Misses Wireless Music Festival Today / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.